What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Why don't you merge with Afganistan.
Sooner or Later .... Right now its not favorable Scenario
Afghans 1/3rd Living in Pakistan ...and they've made Genuine ID Card by Bribing to Local Government Officials :azn:
and its OK for me.......I personally love Afghans to be a part of Pakistan...Later we've upper hand in dealings with Afghans (aka Long term politics)

All you Indians can do is moan and bitch.

Go cry somewhere else as we won't take these people.

We are doing ok economically, having to put up with that Hasina for the time being though, and nothing is going to stop our progress.
you and want army?

Centre to track down illegal Bangladeshi residents

modi-and-bangladeshis_0_0_0.jpg

In that case, make up your mind and then supply a list with documentary proof over to us.

We will vet and if we agree that any are BD'shi then we will take them back.

If you do not agree, then feel free to moan and bitch here on PDF.
Documentary proof? paper work you need?
Here how about this for proof?
images (4).jpg

Here is the documentary you wanted.

Don't come to our country without VISA and legal papers, or this happens and this is how they will be driven back if they don't listen to go back peacefully.

BTW, your 1200$ economy country will disappear soon.

Last edited:
These Bangladeshis are delusional.

If India decides to deport these Bangladeshis, no one can stop us. China is busy in South-East Asia, it wont interfere in South-Asia. it would be disatrous for them.

If you refuse, we will have to do it by force. We will invade and do you a favor by neutering those unwanted people.

We Indians are very poor and when i was walking yesterday 10 people die in my left and 10 die in my right side because of hunger.I am looking a way to illegally enter in Bangladesh because of their 1200 $ nominal GDP.

We Indians are very poor and when i was walking yesterday 10 people die in my left and 10 die in my right side because of hunger.I am looking a way to illegally enter in Bangladesh because of their 1200 $ nominal GDP.
BokaCh*da
Welcome to the forum buddy.

Hey i am your senior ,however i read a lot and reply lot less.
When Bangladeshi call us poor despite having No.3 country in the world economically then i remember a term "wet dreaming"
Too much of wet-dreaming!

They think US and China will intervene on their behalf. Height of Delusion !

When more than 3 millions of Bangladeshis were butchered no one cared except India.

You must be an illegal too.

Hey i am your senior ,however i read a lot and reply lot less.

When Bangladeshi call us poor despite having No.3 country in the world economically then i remember a term "wet dreaming"
now u know why bangladesh is such a riverine land.:rofl:

now u know why bangladesh is such a riverine land.:rofl:

are bhai comedy mat kar ,be serious and lets move to Bangladesh if you want a piece of 1200 $ nominal GDP.

Also the Irony is ,the guy who said this living in UK (facepalm)

are bhai comedy mat kar ,be serious and lets move to Bangladesh if you want a piece of 1200 $ nominal GDP.

Also the Irony is ,the guy who said this living in UK (facepalm)
but all most of my BD schoolmates are here in india .... plus i have a ration card, a passport , a nakli DL..... what will i get in bangladesh ?? i hear they have lot of milk and honey over there

Beta tum jaise gaddaro ke wajah se India ke yeh halat hai
hahahahhahaha.....ab chhod bhi de bhai.....rulayega kya ???

Back
Top Bottom