What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

are bhai comedy mat kar ,be serious and lets move to Bangladesh if you want a piece of 1200 $ nominal GDP.

Also the Irony is ,the guy who said this living in UK (facepalm)

And this is with 24 less years of independence than India.

Imagine where we would be if we started in 1947 - probably like Malaysia now.

India will always be backward as it is a mess after nearly 7 decades of independence.

India will always be backward as it is a mess after nearly 7 decades of independence.

Yes fully agree And the world will soon see "Rise of Bangladesh" while India already is failed state and then whole North-East will join Bangladesh following rest of India and you will be the PM of that country who will run it from UK.

Knock Knock
Wake up!

LOL! Had we not been talking about human beings, your post could have been considered as humorous. India has not been able to feed it's own population properly. And you are talking about Bangladeshis. Grow up to the reality.
BD won't care if India allows these people to starve to death apart from joining the rest of the world in comdemning you as inhumane.

Still rotating on Indian problem, bro focus on your own. And on that one that we going to give you.

we totally agree with ur point of view.
u are the awesomest coolest country ever

He's high on fish.
oye , fish ko leke mazaak nai !!!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry:

Hey, prove that they are BD'shi and we will happily take them back.

You Indians are all over the place as to who an Indian is anyway

Some Indians say all before 1971 are Indians while others say all Hindus that have migrated to India should be called Indian.

We can't take you seriously if you do not know what an Indian is.:lol:

Please dont take us seriously, we need that your govt. take us seriously, I have no problem that you take seriously to us or not.

Please dont take us seriously, we need that your govt. take us seriously, I have no problem that you take seriously to us or not.
My Punjabi friend lives in UK, he says that most Bangladeshi women are going after non-Bangladeshis. He says hes getting tired of attention from Bangladeshi women.

I can understand frustrations of lungis living abroad and in Bangladesh. Even their women don't take them seriosuly.

Indian men are having fun with all these Bangladeshi bar-dancers, maids and prostitutes. While Jamaatis back in Bangladesh & western countries are playing with each other.

Too much of wet-dreaming!

They think US and China will intervene on their behalf. Height of Delusion !

When more than 3 millions of Bangladeshis were butchered no one cared except India.

You must be an illegal too.

Being ungrateful to their host countries with exception of Saudi Arabia is a typical characteristic of most pakistan .The only exceptions to this are shias, ahmedi muslims and ex-muslims. Jaanbaz and Pakistani Exile are pretty grateful to UK their host country.

Yes fully agree And the world will soon see "Rise of Bangladesh" while India already is failed state and then whole North-East will join Bangladesh following rest of India and you will be the PM of that country who will run it from UK.

Knock Knock
Wake up!

I sometime LOL when some random Sylheti living in UK (They usually don't want to live in BD) talking about our GDP. Yes, we are doing well but economically its far far behind of India. We are ahead of India in few social indexes but economically, hell NO. Dhaka is not Bangladesh. Bangladesh is 68000 villages. Bangladesh is not able of creating jobs for excess population. Our Govt. is sending non skilled to 'Saudi Arabia' but how many can be sent to Middle East? So many are pole vaulting in India.

You guys if wish can try to sent back these illegals but do you really think such a huge population can be deported in Bangladesh without creating violence and bloodshed in West Bengal and Assam? Do you want instability in your country?

Last edited:
You guys if wish can try to sent back these illegal but do you really think such a huge population can be deported in Bangladesh withour creating violence and bloodshed in West Bengal and Assam? Do you want instability in your country?
Do you want instability in your country? If India decides to support seperatist movement in BD what can you do? It will lead to chaos and you will start killing each other.

India has dealt with Islamic terrorism,seperatist movement, Maoist insurgency etc. You Bangladeshis can't even deal with your poors. BD is surrounded by India on three sides. What can you do if we use your same tactics to push back your people ?

I sometime LOL when some random Sylheti living in UK (They usually don't want to live in BD) talking about our GDP. Yes, we are doing well but economically its far far behind of India. We are ahead of India in few social index but economically, hell NO. Dhaka is not Bangladesh. Bangladesh is 68000 villages. Bangladeshi is not able of creating jobs for excess population. Our Govt. is sending non skilled to 'Saudi Arabia' but how many can be sent to Middle East? So many are pole vaulting in India.

You guys if wish can try to sent back these illegal but do you really think such a huge population can be deported in Bangladesh withour creating violence and bloodshed in West Bengal and Assam? Do you want instability in your country?

Well that is expected. But then I have stated that anti-infantry militias can be created to deal with this in my previous posts. Either Banglas throw away their expansionists islamic ways and live in peace in india or be prepared for lethal and severe consequences.

I sometime LOL when some random Sylheti living in UK (They usually don't want to live in BD) talking about our GDP. Yes, we are doing well but economically its far far behind of India. We are ahead of India in few social indexes but economically, hell NO. Dhaka is not Bangladesh. Bangladesh is 68000 villages. Bangladesh is not able of creating jobs for excess population. Our Govt. is sending non skilled to 'Saudi Arabia' but how many can be sent to Middle East? So many are pole vaulting in India.

You guys if wish can try to sent back these illegals but do you really think such a huge population can be deported in Bangladesh without creating violence and bloodshed in West Bengal and Assam? Do you want instability in your country?

Bro, actually illegal immigrants hurting the economy, and that causing unstablity.

Do you want instability in your country? If India decides to support seperatist movement in BD what can you do? It will lead to chaos and you will start killing each other.

India has dealt with Islamic terrorism,seperatist movement, Maoist insurgency etc. You Bangladeshis can't even deal with your poors. BD is surrounded by India on three sides. What can you do if we use your same tactics to push back your people ?

The maoist insurgency will collapse the day we stop seizing tribal lands by force for sake of corporates.

That is somehow logical and realistic thinking but if we don't do anything then this problem will increase and become havoc and i don't think this can be solved by talks as Bangladesh already showed they don't want them back.

So this is a stalemate where Indian economy suffering and something need to be done as promised by BJP in their election manifesto.

Back
Top Bottom