What's new

Bangladesh hatred is going rampage in India

Make a shoot on sight order on the Bangladesh border. And round the others up and send them back. Make a special force to tackle the issue who will take the load off of the local police force.

Why you put Muslim "Word" is your all post? If a hindu BD come here, then he is not Bangladeshi? I have nothing to do with religion. And I hope so, you too.
Most Hindu BD's are escaping prosecution and are welcome in India. Secularism can suck my b*lls.

They will either have to convert to hinduism/sikhism or leave India jk
No converts. No leftovers.
milk and honey
You mean this
milk-and-honey-233343.jpg

Most Hindu BD's are escaping prosecution and are welcome in India. Secularism can suck my b*lls.

No converts. No leftovers.

You mean this
Welcome my foot. If you dont respect Indian Secularism, then you should no right to comment anything about India, and firstly you should be prosecuted. You are as much as anti-Indian as much any other Pakistani is here.

And please check your own thinking, lots of garbage is there in your mind.

Welcome my foot. If you dont respect Indian Secularism, then you should no right to comment anything about India, and firstly you should be prosecuted. You are as much as anti-Indian as much any other Pakistani is here.

And please check your own thinking, lots of garbage is there in your mind.
yes Indian secularism is so awesome... filling our lands with illegals. Controlling our temple wealth , killing our sacred cows, Burning our pilgrims alive and calling it an "accident", abusing our religion day in and day out on TV.... wow i should mastr*bate to dreams of indian secularism.

Much less as BD is like a single India state.

Anyway they would migrate to another part of BD, rather than settle in poorer Assam. Your biggest complaint is that BD'shis are overwhelming Assam, right?:lol:

Stop deluding yourself that a single Muslim BD has any interest in going to India. We think of Indian as a dirty and starving country.

Already gave you a 19 page report.Whom are you kidding ? Redefining stupidity or what?

yes Indian secularism is so awesome... filling our lands with illegals. Controlling our temple wealth , killing our sacred cows, Burning our pilgrims alive and calling it an "accident", abusing our religion day in and day out on TV.... wow i should mastr*bate to dreams of indian secularism.

Your Temple wealth, your sacred cows, oh, damn. And there sacred things, because of you causes the communal violence in India, because of you people causes the Babri Masjid incident, because of you cause the Gujrat violence, the govt. have nothing to do, but what we do with your idiotic, dumbhead thinking.

Bro, go to first class, and try to clean yup your dumbhead thinking. And bro, really I dont mind with your thinking, it seems me like you are brainwashed or something. And I dont going to reply further, firstly clean your thinking, and then come here.

You want to kick out Afghan refugees from Pakistan, so do you think you guys are angels of humanity. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

kick em out .. we dont give a damn ... infact Pak should also kick the 2 million bengalis from karachi...

And there sacred things, because of you causes the communal violence in India, because of you people causes the Babri Masjid incident, because of you cause the Gujrat violence, the govt. have nothing to do, but what we do with your idiotic, dumbhead thinking.
Yes my religion is idiotic thinking. I should give up on it because it causes violence.
Other religions are "secular". So peaceful.

Yes my religion is idiotic thinking. I should give up on it because it causes violence.
Other religions are "secular". So peaceful.

Thats great, you should. But firstly go to first class.

Back
Top Bottom