What's new

Bangladesh 'far ahead' of India : Sen

Sorry, that kind of talaq does not exist in BD.

Need 3 month of 3 notice. Then the couple has to go through local elected officials for compromise. If compromise fails only then the divorce get enforced. Its the same for men and women.

talaq is what happens in India not in BD. Dude you guys still live in middle ages. So you dont know how a modern country like BD functions.

Besides all the above is with the conformity of Islam

talaq talaq talaq is not Islam

Modern BD, take your ppl back from our country...and enjoy your modernity in the US!

Our people your country??? WTF???

Sorry, that kind of talaq does not exist in BD.

Need 3 month of 3 notice. Then the couple has to go through local elected officials for compromise. If compromise fails only then the divorce get enforced. Its the same for men and women.

talaq is what happens in India not in BD. Dude you guys still live in middle ages. So you dont know how a modern country like BD functions.

So you say 3 talaq and wait for three months. Duh How is it any different from India?

http://www.unhcr.org/refworld/pdfid/4c84cf8c2.pdf

There is enough going on to ensure that BD reaches "middle-income" status. It will need a much more better run country to get to higher income status. 20 years of 6-7% per annum economic growth is assured.

these are projections based on considering variables that are currently at play, no one, just no one can predict what will be the state of the country after 2 decades, even predicting the economic growth for just the present year involves lot of uncertainties. And 6 to 7% growth will not come as it is, it needs lot of work and lot of planing,investment, infrastructure etc for which Bangladesh is not prepared. Believe me pal, nothing is assured on this planet, just few years back, India was growing at more than 9%, after the recession hit the world, India's economic growth is now at around 6%, so believe me, nothing is assured, you might loose out your edge on having the cheap labor, Africa is fast emerging as the next market for cheap labor, and the fuel prices are only increasing and will only continue to increase,which will put lot burden on your economy, and BD has no huge oil reserves, these are just some of the variables, there are hell a lot.

Garments will provide the growth for the rest of the decade. Other sectors like shipbuilding, pharmaceuticals and IT should also play important roles by the end of this decade. Huge coal and nuclear power plants will be ready towards the latter part of this decade(it should have been around 2015 but than is BD for you) which will provide the power required to sustain growth into the 2020s.

I doubt this part, i once read a news that workers in BD were protesting and demanding higher wages, and they were complaining that they were poorly paid by employers, while the employers said that if the wages continue to increase, they will shut down there operations in BD and move to some other country.In pharmaceuticals and IT -the world is decades ahead of BD, you will not emerge as a major player in this area for any foreseeable future.They might report huge turn over or growth, but won't be good enough, there already many countries that have come out strong in IT-like Philippines, Pakistan etc.the nuclear plants or the coal plants will only fill the current gap, it won't be good enough to fill further demand if BD grows at 7%, and it would be best if BD chooses the conventional power source, the nuclear reactors are too expensive to build, maintain and operate, for BD, nuclear reactor should not be the option at all.

BD also has a company called Walton that manufactures Refrigerators, Mobile Phones, Televisions, DVD Players, Microwave Ovens, Washing Machine. It is not just about garments.

again, if you just open up your market to Chinese products-i don't know whether it is already open for Chinese products-your companies will loose any market share, and foreign companies will start to rule, there are far more advanced companies out their in open world offering products at cheaper prices.

No disrespect to Pakistan but BD has always been better run than Pakistan.
don't be in haste, your country has just now begun to put up a better show,few decades back, it was Pakistan which was in better place.

And its 6 times worse in Bangladesh :rofl:

I saw a news a few days ago. Some girl reported to police about rape but they refused to take it and instead told her to marry the rapist or something. can't remember properly. Then the girl did suicide. Enough to see the condition of India, mate. No matter if there is no source but everyone knows the truth ;) nothing to be proud of anyway. We should all work towards stopping violence on women. cheers

\
don't be in haste, your country has just now begun to put up a better show,few decades back, it was Pakistan which was in better place.

We were made a few decades ago. While the Pakistanis went, they destroyed our intellectual quantity, manufacturing base and most economic sector. Along with a lot of stuffs taken by India too. We came this far thanks to our hardworking people only. Our political parties are also not helping our economic growth, rather slowing it down.

We were made a few decades ago. While the Pakistanis went, they destroyed our intellectual quantity, manufacturing base and most economic sector. Along with a lot of stuffs taken by India too. We came this far thanks to our hardworking people only. Our political parties are also not helping our economic growth, rather slowing it down.

These Indians are just jealous of BD's progress, even though they had a whole 25 years extra to get things right.

Losers:lol:

let us start one by one here, even India was made few decades ago, and British did not leave us with all the wealth, When the British left, they left by dividing India in to two , and its economy was complete hell.So neither India nor Pakistan had any prefect start to begin with.
And if we calculate the number of years form December 1971 to till now, it turn out to be 41 years, India's and Pakistan's turns out to be 65 years , so, to be in parity now, lets see where was India and Pakistan after 41 years of their Independence, since BD is also 41 years old now.

India's first nuclear test was carried out in 1974, right after 26 years after independence, India's first satellite and rocket launch happened in 1975 and 1980 respectively, this is 27 years and 32 years after India's independence, and in many aspects, form six decades, India has fought many wars with Pakistan and china as belligerents. The first war happened in 1948, 2nd in 1965 ,3rd in 1971, and in 1962 with china, as BD is 41 years old now, if i add those same no of years to India since it's independence, it turns out to be 1987, and when India had turned as old as BD is now, India had fought 4 wars with its neighbors, so, you should not even compare with India, because even after 41 years, you have not fought a single major war, where as India had fought 4. so neither Pakistan nor India had all the time in the world to develop.While BD even after 41 years is yet to build it's own satellite and space launch vehicle. India's first super computer was launched in 1991, and that happened just 44 years after independence, however BD is only 41 now, you still have 3 years, now, by 2016, i want to see BD's own super computer. IF you cannot, don't even compare your self with India, neither India,nor Pakistan had any dream start, it's actually BD which has had the most peaceful environment in entire Sub continent, while Srilanka, Pakistan, India have all suffered and still continue to suffer because of war. These are some of the points which came to my mind, there are many others i can start to debate, hope you got the message here. and don't teach us about hard working.

and about the political parties in BD, this is why i said that your economic growth may not last for more than a decade, your political leaders are too dumb to realize anything and more interested in giving fiery speeches and not in cooperating with others for development.

let us start one by one here, even India was made few decades ago, and British did not leave us with all the wealth, When the British left, they left by dividing India in to two , and its economy was complete hell.So neither India nor Pakistan had any prefect start to begin with.
And if we calculate the number of years form December 1971 to till now, it turn out to be 41 years, India's and Pakistan's turns out to be 65 years , so, to be in parity now, lets see where was India and Pakistan after 41 years of their Independence, since BD is also 41 years old now.

India's first nuclear test was carried out in 1974, right after 26 years after independence, India's first satellite and rocket launch happened in 1975 and 1980 respectively, this is 27 years and 32 years after India's independence, and in many aspects, form six decades, India has fought many wars with Pakistan and china as belligerents. The first war happened in 1948, 2nd in 1965 ,3rd in 1971, and in 1962 with china, as BD is 41 years old now, if i add those same no of years to India since it's independence, it turns out to be 1987, and when India had turned as old as BD is now, India had fought 4 wars with its neighbors, so, you should not even compare with India, because even after 41 years, you have not fought a single major war, where as India had fought 4. so neither Pakistan nor India had all the time in the world to develop.While BD even after 41 years is yet to build it's own satellite and space launch vehicle. India's first super computer was launched in 1991, and that happened just 44 years after independence, however BD is only 41 now, you still have 3 years, now, by 2016, i want to see BD's own super computer. IF you cannot, don't even compare your self with India, neither India,nor Pakistan had any dream start, it's actually BD which has had the most peaceful environment in entire Sub continent, while Srilanka, Pakistan, India have all suffered and still continue to suffer because of war. These are some of the points which came to my mind, there are many others i can start to debate, hope you got the message here. and don't teach us about hard working.

and about the political parties in BD, this is why i said that your economic growth may not last for more than a decade, your political leaders are too dumb to realize anything and more interested in giving fiery speeches and not in cooperating with others for development.

I didn't bother reading anymore after you started comparing Bangladesh and India's economy. WE are not rich in natural resource, we are very small country with **** loads of people, we didn't have any manufacturing base when we were with Pakistan, we don't care about satellites either, what was your poverty rate in 1975? tell me more about how taking the economy of whole country and making a satellite/nuclear test/ rocket launch to boast about is better than feeding your people. Last time i heard, half of your people don't have proper sanitary system and you are boasting about rockets. Go ahead, we can't bother ourselves with those stuffs. Let us first get this generation proper education.

These Indians are just jealous of BD's progress, even though they had a whole 25 years extra to get things right.

Losers:lol:

Imagine where Bangladesh could be in the next 25 years if we get our politics right .....

Bangladesh went ahead of India in all the human development indexes although it started late. A time will certainly come when the late comer BD will also go ahead of India in exploring Mars, while you will remain in your self-made quagmire of Jat Pat whereby a little higher caste Achyuts will be taking advantage of little lower caste women by manupulating their social position. Indian Police are not for the lower caste achyuts, but favours only the higher caste Achyuts. But, then all of you together are regarded rightfully a bunch of Achyuts by the entire world.
I have no doubt that you're a brainwashed Jamaati.....Oh wait! I'm dead wrong. How can a fellow with no brain cells be brain washed?
thinking-020.gif
Jeeez!
:sarcastic:

Originally Posted by eastwatch
Bangladesh went ahead of India in all the human development indexes although it started late. A time will certainly come when the late comer BD will also go ahead of India in exploring Mars, while you will remain in your self-made quagmire of Jat Pat whereby a little higher caste Achyuts will be taking advantage of little lower caste women by manupulating their social position. Indian Police are not for the lower caste achyuts, but favours only the higher caste Achyuts. But, then all of you together are regarded rightfully a bunch of Achyuts by the entire world.

I have no doubt that you're a brainwashed Jamaati.....Oh wait! I'm dead wrong. How can a fellow with no brain cells be brain washed?
thinking-020.gif
Jeeez!
:sarcastic:

That has to be the funniest post of the year, eastwatch, the jamat/razakar basher, now being abused and called a Jamati by an Indian. At least jamat has its narrative straight, some Awami supporters (not saying that eastwatch is one, I have no information to prove or disprove) try to join the chorus in their India bashing with gusto, but don't see the hypocrisy in their position. Without Indian support Awami league would cease to exist, no?

There is a saying, don't bite the hand that feeds you, even if it is done for posturing. Otherwise, there will be friendly fire incident like this one.

Who cares what sen says. :lol: Our benchmark is not India in terms of Human resourse development & women empowerment. India should not even be in our vicinity in such parameters. :angry:

But I believe crimes against women, violating basic labor rights, degradation in Edu standards & total break down on law & order over the last 4 years will have an effect on our achievement. We have to redeem those loopholes fast.

That has to be the funniest post of the year, eastwatch, the jamat/razakar basher, now being abused and called a Jamati by an Indian. At least jamat has its narrative straight, some Awami supporters (not saying that eastwatch is one, I have no information to prove or disprove) try to join the chorus in their India bashing with gusto, but don't see the hypocrisy in their position. Without Indian support Awami league would cease to exist, no?

There is a saying, don't bite the hand that feeds you, even if it is done for posturing. Otherwise, there will be friendly fire incident like this one.

Kalu bhai, PDF Indians R just following the hammarian doctrine. :lol:

Really? People elected them, period. Anything happening in Bangladesh is India's fault isn't it? Idiots who blame others can never stand on their own

Really? People elected them, period. Anything happening in Bangladesh is India's fault isn't it? Idiots who blame others can never stand on their own

Yes India is to blame.India always wants to screw up BD specially after 71 & has a big hand in controlling BAL. Anybody overlooking that is either a awami dalal or simply a naive moron devoid of realism. idiots with slave mentality deviod of realism can not stand in their own feet. Bangladeshis R not slave mentality idiots & I hope U R not too. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom