What's new

Bangladesh 'far ahead' of India : Sen

Are you slow dude? He is quoting UN source as reported by BD govt. But it's ok you can pretend BD as land of milk and honey where steroid ridden unfortunate girls get smuggled to Arab seikhs. :tup:

BD enforce capital punishment for rape and acid violence against women. BD also enforce life in prison for violence against women. These are non bailable section of the laws. Once a complaint is filed you are guaranteed to spend at least 3 mos in jail without even a trial. ;)

Rape is not 6 times worse in BD rather sexual harassment law is 6 times stringent in BD. If any women even complain against you, you will be sent to jail without bail for 3 mos. So a lot of false cases are filed in BD to harass people. 95% of the complaint are found to be false.

Dont drag us to your level only because you are the worst..

Ohhh .. come on!! coming out from Rape capital of the world... LOL

Yeah everuthing is false, BD is land of mil and honey and there are no BD girls in a place near Sobhabazar in Kolkata! We know the drill alright! :lol:

"I check Bangladesh is not one. A common Indian girl in any Indian metros have a far better and liberal life than any Bangladeshi, not to say they will be much more educated."

i told about this do you have any source?
Have you at least read the news you posted? It compared India with other G20 nations and came up to the conclusion that India is not safe for women. FYI, India and KSA scored lowest among G20.

BD enforce capital punishment for rape and acid violence against women. BD also enforce life in prison for violence against women. These are non bailable section of the laws. Once a complaint is filed you are guaranteed to spend at least 3 mos in jail without even a trial. ;)

Cool, six times as many rape and draconian laws. No wonder Dhaka is most inhabitable place in world!

Read before talk.. from the same wiki section.. Read the definition of rape. Even stalking on street considered rape in BD but in India its a national heroism

Talk:Rape statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3 pages more and I'm sure you will claim even marriage is considered rape in BD just to score some brownie points! :|

Cool, six times as many rape and draconian laws. No wonder Dhaka is most inhabitable place in world!

3 pages more and I'm sure you will claim even marriage is considered rape in BD just to score some brownie points! :|

Well, yes... they are even considering to define force sex with wife as rape too... LOL

Few days ago I seen a Indian court ruled that if wife denies to have sex on the first night will automatically give the hubby's right to divorce...

hahahahahaha

A woman in India is raped every 20 minutes, according to the Indian National Crime Records Bureau. :lol:

Another day in land of milk and honey of Bangladesh. A busy street in Dhaka teaming with 6.2 feet tall timurid warriors and tent clad women.

Suddenly one of the timurid had the nerve to look at what seemed the face of the women behind tent! OUTRAGE! Soon strak treck-esque dressed timurid police force drag the poor guy and put him behind the bar for 3 months(no less) in charge of rape. One more tick on the rape count of BD!

Because you did not read it full. Read couple of times then you will understand.

Unless you can Quote the exact line here, I will assume that you just made up that lie in desperation. Nowhere in the whole document does the word Bangladesh or India show up.

A woman in India is raped every 20 minutes, according to the Indian National Crime Records Bureau. :lol:

And its 6 times worse in Bangladesh :rofl:

Where does it say that? Dont see it anywhere...

It doesn't say anywhere dude. Bangladeshis are content with their women getting trafficked to middle-east. They will say it's false or something weird like stalking is considered rape in BD etc.

Unless you can Quote the exact line here, I will assume that you just made up that lie in desperation. Nowhere in the whole document does the word Bangladesh or India show up.

And its 6 times worse in Bangladesh :rofl:

That means you did not read... you just used Ctl-F to look for BD or India.

It doesn't say anywhere dude. Bangladeshis are content with their women getting trafficked to middle-east. They will say it's false or something weird like stalking is considered rape in BD etc.

Life is very hard for prostitutes in BD. So they tend to go to their Mecca called India. :D

Anyways, time for me to go to bed.

Moral of the story for Bangladeshi trolls: Stop raping your women, that too 6 times the rate at which it is happening in India which you guys consider high. And at least hold a protest or two for the sake of your raped women to show that you still perhaps care for their well-being. Anyways, good night :bye:

Back
Top Bottom