What's new

Bangladesh 'far ahead' of India : Sen

That means you did not read... you just used Ctl-F to look for BD or India.

Life is very hard for prostitutes in BD. So they tend to go to their Mecca called India. :D

No that means, the report didnt say as you put it "In Bangladesh stalking women is considered rape, while in India it is an act of heroism" Can you please show me where this line come sin the report Mr. Liar?

Uhh you do know that this is the case in most Western countries as well as developed East Asian countries as well right? Only backward countries dont have this law, make what you might of it...

Sure.. LOL

I know it will sound weird to conservative countries, no doubt Pakistani and Bangladeshis are bedfellows in it! ;)

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can go marry three more without divorce if their first wife refuses to have sex with them. For the rest of the world, we dont have that luxury so we need to keep this law :P

Pakistanis and Bangladeshis can go marry three more without divorce if their first wife refuses to have sex with them. For the rest of the world, we dont have that luxury so we need to keep this law :P

_proxy

India is a weird country for sure. I am not taking away the credibility of their civil society but still its a very very weird.

Women would had dumped in front of the judges house if he had passed similar kind of judgment in BD.

he said talaq, talaq and talaq....and Mullah ordered.........its Talaq now!

I know it will sound weird to conservative countries, no doubt Pakistani and Bangladeshis are bedfellows in it! ;)

It has nothing to do with being conservative, it's just funny to me.

he said talaq, talaq and talaq....and Mullah ordered.........its Talaq now!

Sorry, that kind of talaq does not exist in BD.

Need 3 month of 3 notice. Then the couple has to go through local elected officials for compromise. If compromise fails only then the divorce get enforced. Its the same for men and women.

talaq is what happens in India not in BD. Dude you guys still live in middle ages. So you dont know how a modern country like BD functions.

Sorry, that kind of talaq does not exist in BD.

Need 3 month of 3 notice. Then the couple has to go through local elected officials for compromise. If compromise fails only then the divorce get enforced. Its the same for men and women.

talaq is what happens in India not in BD. Dude you guys still live in middle ages. So you dont know how a modern country like BD functions.

Modern BD, take your ppl back from our country...and enjoy your modernity in the US!

Back
Top Bottom