What's new

Bangladesh 'far ahead' of India : Sen

Look at the UN sources cited in the Wiki page.

Yeah, and Wikipedia is unreliable, but some random posts made by you is reliable? Maybe logic isnt for everyone...

I did not make any random post.

I tried to dig into the wiki reference section but unfortunately the writer failed to mention where he found that number for BD and that again only for 2005/06 year.. The rest of all the years are vacant.. RELIABLE?

Anyway this is concocted report. Amarya only mentioned 3 indices where BD is slightly ahead of India - infant mortality rate, life expectancy and more women in labor force, but there are many indices where BD is behind India and also there are many states in India which are ahead of BD in these indices, West Bengal for an example. It's the BIMARU states which drag down India's rating.

But let the bdiots jump up and down for a while, they get so lil to celebrate anyway!

I tried to dig into the wiki reference section but unfortunately the writer failed to mention where he found that number for BD and that again only for 2005/06 year.. The rest of all the years are vacant.. RELIABLE?

Oh please we know how BD fares in this dept from Nasrin's writings, just because we protest against violation of women and you lot don't and put the ugly truth under the carpet, doesn't make it imaginary.

I dont follow your logic, if some years are missing, that makes the ones they filled in unreliable? Thats like saying, if I drive a BMW, your friend wear a red shirt (doesnt make any sense).

More reading, less trolling may help :P

A United Nations statistical report compiled from government sources showed that more than 250,000 cases of male-female rape or attempted rape were recorded by police annually. The reported data covered 65 countries.[2]
In some jurisdictions, male-female rape is the only form of rape counted in the statistics.[3]

Also in references, there is literally 58 well references reports (available on PDF) where they got these figures from. I am not going to waste any of my time in this, when it is pretty clear that I am right. If you dont want to believe, then don't. Doesnt change reality and facts.

Recently read archives of times of India which had article on rape . The article was of 2002 and title read ‘In India girl is raped every 54 minutes’. Shockingly and unfortunately today if same article is written title would be ‘In India girl is raped every 20 minutes’. Unfortunately in rapidly growing country ,rape too is growing rapidly.

Rape Statistics In India

Recently read archives of times of India which had article on rape . The article was of 2002 and title read ‘In India girl is raped every 54 minutes’. Shockingly and unfortunately today if same article is written title would be ‘In India girl is raped every 20 minutes’. Unfortunately in rapidly growing country ,rape too is growing rapidly.

While there are various theories on rising rape crimes in India , all of them agree that this worst crime needs to be dealt with.

Rape Statistics In India

Doesnt change the fact that Rape is 6 times worse in Bangladesh, which is what I originally asserted (and already proved through UN and Govt sources) to the Bangladeshi trolls. You are free to read my earlier posts, and disagree. Facts will remain, whether you like it or not.

While there are various theories on rising rape crimes in India , all of them agree that this worst crime needs to be dealt with.

Rape Statistics In India

There are over one billion Indian, it's expected any crime, from rape to theft, would occur more frequently than countries with less population. It's not rocket science, is it?

Say a country has population of 10 people and 4 of them were raped in a year, so according to you just because rape occurred in every 3 month, it's very safe place to live! :lol:

Don't mind but really india is not a safe for women
Is India really a safe place for women? - Times Of India
There are over one billion Indian, it's expected any crime, from rape to theft, would occur more frequently than countries with less population. It's not rocket science, is it?

Say a country has population of 10 people and 4 of them were raped in a year, so according to you just because rape occurred in every 3 month, it's very safe place to live! :lol:

Doesnt change the fact that Rape is 6 times worse in Bangladesh, which is what I originally asserted (and already proved through UN and Govt sources) to the Bangladeshi trolls. You are free to read my earlier posts, and disagree. Facts will remain, whether you like it or not.

LOL.

You don't trust those figure do you?

No-one knows what the real figures are.

Rape six times worse in BD, or is it reported more often?

Don't mind but really india is not a safe for women
Is India really a safe place for women? - Times Of India

Yes it's not safe compared to other G20 countries, but last I check Bangladesh is not one. A common Indian girl in any Indian metros have a far better and liberal life than any Bangladeshi, not to say they will be much more educated. Personally I myself know 2 Bangladeshi woman who came to India for higher study.

Rape is not 6 times worse in BD rather sexual harassment law is 6 times stringent in BD. If any women even complain against you, you will be sent to jail without bail for 3 mos. So a lot of false cases are filed in BD to harass people. 95% of the complaint are found to be false.

Dont drag us to your level only because you are the worst..

Yes it's not safe compared to other G20 countries, but last I check Bangladesh is not one. A common Indian girl in any Indian metros have a far better and liberal life than any Bangladeshi, not to say they will be much more educated. Personally I myself know 2 Bangladeshi woman who came to India for higher study.

Ohhh .. come on!! coming out from Rape capital of the world... LOL

do you have any source?

LOL.

I was comparing rapes rerported to be precise, should have mentioned that clearer.

Nevertheless, I dont see any reason why there would be any big difference between rapes and rapes reported in India/BD, if anything, BD is probably as conservative, if not more than India. So the number of rapes that dont get reported in both countries should be more or less the same.

LOL.

Are you slow dude? He is quoting UN source as reported by BD govt. But it's ok you can pretend BD as land of milk and honey where steroid ridden unfortunate girls get smuggled to Arab seikhs. :tup:

do you have any source?

Have you at least read the news you posted? It compared India with other G20 nations and came up to the conclusion that India is not safe for women. FYI, India and KSA scored lowest among G20.

Are you slow dude? He is quoting UN source as reported by BD govt. But it's ok you can pretend BD as land of milk and honey where steroid ridden unfortunate girls get smuggled to Arab seikhs. :tup:

My point is these are "reported" figures.

Who knows what the actual numbers are.

I think you are the slow one dude.:lol:

Rape is not 6 times worse in BD rather sexual harassment law is 6 times stringent in BD. If any women even complain against you, you will be sent to jail without bail for 3 mos. So a lot of false cases are filed in BD to harass people. 95% of the complaint are found to be false.

Dont drag us to your level only because you are the worst..

Ohhh .. come on!! coming out from Rape capital of the world... LOL

Do you have comprehension problems?
Those numbers given were rapes reported, has nothing to do with rape convictions or whatever BS you just spouted. They are simply rapes reported.

Back
Top Bottom