What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

Homo scene in Gunday. :coffee:

tumblr_n16g0vKcVf1rsry71o1_1280.png

So oily. Yuck. :o:

@BDforever is the biggest Pro-Indian than myself Bhai. He is not showing it openly like me due to fear of losing his Jamaati and Pakistani friends in the forum. :P
I have the reputation of telling truth ....i am leveled as indian dalal as well as pakistani rajakar. you will not understand it, it will go over your head. I am the guy who trolled both on indian and pakistanis yet survived from getting banned, this is called art of trolling. :big_boss:

I have the reputation of telling truth ....i am leveled as indian dalal as well as pakistani rajakar. you will not understand it, it will go over your head. I am the guy who trolled both on indian and pakistanis yet survived from getting banned, this is called art of trolling. :big_boss:

So would that make you an Indian Rajakar or a Pakistani Bahini ! :unsure:

You were once banned INDIforever. :D

Saw the movie, it was ok. Nothing to condemn its just a movie.

Only thing I liked was the coal business idea which looks little difficult compared to the seperate left and right foot shoe idea.

didnt got this alert
whats wrong :mad:

btw..............it doesnt matter if imdb rating is less..........
the movie has already earned above 50-60crore in India
and people are loving it

when it will release in BD....i m damm sure the trp would be good

and it doesnt matter whether yrf apologised or not.................they arent going to cut that scene.............you will have to watch that scene also..........

rating it 1 in imdb is kiddish.............

I was asked once if I was a Muslim. I was even "requested" to leave India twice in two years.Not a bad record by the way :D

didnt got this alert
whats wrong :mad:

btw..............it doesnt matter if imdb rating is less..........
the movie has already earned above 50-60crore in India
and people are loving it

when it will release in BD....i m damm sure the trp would be good

and it doesnt matter whether yrf apologised or not.................they arent going to cut that scene.............you will have to watch that scene also..........

rating it 1 in imdb is kiddish.............
:disagree::disagree::disagree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom