What's new

Govt protests Hindi film ‘Gunday’

True, thats why u dont understand sarcasm and go overboard like a disturbed kid.

images (5).jpg

Hey BDforever, I'll tell u a secret! Don't worry about the RAW agents. I'll take care of them. I am secret service agent for BD and smarter than the Raw guyz.
Bdw r u the 1 in Raw ? Be clear @ the beginning bro, I don't like surprises at the end. :help::triniti:

I am coming. Please make some arrangements for me before I reach there.

I am coming by train. Will take at least 10 / 12 hours. Wait for me. :super:

thumbnail.php
Damn the last guy wearing LUNGI .

Why care about a Movie made in Bharaat?

Indian slave Awami geedars making big fuss about it. In my opinion, this is another drama to paly with Bangladeshis emotion however this 71 crap only apply to Awami Bengali Munafiq Ghaddar league.

Why care about a Movie made in Bharaat?

Indian slave Awami geedars making big fuss about it. In my opinion, this is another drama to paly with Bangladeshis emotion however this 71 crap only apply to Awami Bengali Munafiq Ghaddar league.

Why care about any movie?

It is all haraam stiff anyway, any depiction of human beings.

Why care about any movie?

It is all haraam stiff anyway, any depiction of human beings.

Depiction is not haram. Only depiction of prophets is strictly HARAM. You can depict other Islamic saints.

This is nothing short of the prophet movie affront. Bangladesh must declare a protest day and bangladeshis must attack each other and police and burn public property. This is how they handle such sensitive issues in the fairer, taller, more islamic republic of pakistan. Of course some two dozen people die on that day, but they go straight to haven.

Well u may say so....

That is true. There is an increasing audience for Bollywood movies, especially in countries like Turkey, but by and large it's the desi community that contributes to its earnings outside India. It hasn't reached a global audience in the true sense of the word yet.

Bangladesh should lodge protest in ICJ at Hague.Get this movie banned

Hey BDforever, I'll tell u a secret! Don't worry about the RAW agents. I'll take care of them. I am secret service agent for BD and smarter than the Raw guyz.
Bdw r u the 1 in Raw ? Be clear @ the beginning bro, I don't like surprises at the end. :help::triniti:

dont kid yourself, you are just a raving homosexuals who wanks to bollywood heroes.

Back
Top Bottom