What's new

Govt protests Hindi film ‘Gunday’

dont kid yourself, you are just a raving homosexuals who wanks to bollywood heroes.

Short Bangladeshi…. These words don't suit you, you'll faint if you see me in reality.

It's called a movie for a reason , it's not a documentary or a program on discovery channel. Next time in a movie, you see Rajnikanth dodge a bullet, are you going to start a new protest - " Hey , this movie shows that one Indian guy can dodge a bullet but doesn't show that a Bangladeshi can do the same. Sigh, it's a movie, get over it.

It's just a movie, why get so serious. It's not a government document. Movies are not meant to be factually accurate. It is correct that war happened between India and Pakistan BD was not born at that time. Since this is not a documentary on Bangladesh war it will and cannot everything. The director might have done better but then he did not made a great movie either.

Where is the evidance govt officially protested about it? Show us. There was no official protest or anything handed over to indian envoy or communicated to delhi. You want us to believe what comes out of your like mined indian dalal regime? Your pattern of making lies for Awami thugs is shattering your deception.

Where is the evidance govt officially protested about it? Show us. There was no official protest or anything handed over to indian envoy or communicated to delhi. You want us to believe what comes out of your like mined indian dalal regime? Your pattern of making lies for Awami thugs is shattering your deception.
again autistic child quoting me

again autistic child quoting me

Your Indian and Awami dalali exposed once again. By the way are you in love with Hasina's autistic relative, otherwise why so passionate about it? That is so disgusting taste.

So long you act to paddle Awami League and indian mouth piece and tell lies that you dont, we should call it out. Get used to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom