What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

Sir, don't try to troll.The action sequences in the movie will be taught in their army. :disagree:
is someone from your family a photographer ? you think too much negative LOL

Yes, b'coz i have to look different than ORDINARY people :D
well do not worry, you have different weird face which differ you from ordinary people ahaha

is someone from your family a photographer ? you think too much negative LOL
Itna phaddu sa joke to sirf tuhi maar sakta hai :mad: Maan to kar raha hai teri choti pakad ke tereko ganga mein baptize kaar duun
35711_connie_mini_cave-001.gif

We Bangladeshis are the most obsessed bollywood worshipers in the sub-continent. I myself is also a bollywood lover. I swear just release one super crap C grade bollywood film in BD it will be a blockbuster! This is because Bangladeshis are hungry for good entertainment. BD films are extremely low grade flicks except 1 or 2 in 2 / 3 years. So we have to satisfy our basic need 'Entertainment' by watching mainly bollywood film. Hollywood films are not understood by 98% B'Deshis.

Gunday is getting great publicity. Sorry to say but some emotional fools are not realizing that by giving such publicity they are promoting the film to be viewed even more and let YRF cash on it. :haha:

We Bangladeshis are emotional people. :(
BD has no entertainment industry? Just curious

Saw the movie, it was ok. Nothing to condemn its just a movie.

Only thing I liked was the coal business idea which looks little difficult compared to the seperate left and right foot shoe idea.

Yeah its just a movie but We B'Deshis take bollywood very seriously because local industry is LOL worthy. Bollywood is lifeline for B'Deshis.

Local film's poster. :omghaha:

YU2yX3S.jpg

i dint know India has so much illiterate street urchins :P

anyway whats wrong with what is said?

You said Yash raj films clarified the film was fiction.

So if the film was fiction then indeed the script of the movie claiming Bangladeshis call themselves as Indians, is also a figment of imagination on the part of bharotis.

isnt it?

In referring to "bharotis" you are presumably referring to Indians in a derogatory manner since no such word exists. India is also known as part of Bharat or Bharti. That non existent term is as offensive to an Indian as a Pakistani being called a "****". You as a journalist should know better than to be unnecessarily acrimonious of insulting in your writings Farzana.

On topic: If one Indian director projects the Bangladeshi as being Indians, does that reflect the attitude of all Indians in your view? That is tantamount to claiming that since a bunch of rag tag Muslims have formed the TTP in Pakistan then all Pakistanis are now staunch TTP supporters. The flip side of the coin must always be examined before making a statement

do not lie, we all know you are Patriot bangladeshi :D

Before partition we fought hard and freed Purba Banga from the slavery of British,
After partition we came back and fought hard and freed East Pakistan from the clutches of West Pakistan,
And now we are ready to stand by Bangladesh's side in her fight to free itself from the cancer of extremism,

Yes, you can say that!! :D

@DarkPrince Bhai you didn't tell me from where you are in Bangladesh? :)

what this has to do with bangladesh lol. just an entertainment thing.

We do...But it's like really sh-t. There are some good titles, but at least Bangladesh film industry is realistic with there flicks.
up to your second statement is enough. some people might even watch the most serious BD movie just to lighten things up :fie:

I do not thik there sould be any hype on whhat movies India makes on BD , be it twisted or straight.

Only kids are worried and concerned about such thing!

Back
Top Bottom