What's new

Indian film Gunday affront to a nation’s pride

Thanks to these BD posters' rant about this stupid movie, I wasted 2 hours watching it. Next time dear Bangladeshis, please choose a good Bollywood movie to publicise so that at least it would be worth watching.

Thanks to these BD posters' rant about this stupid movie, I wasted 2 hours watching it. Next time dear Bangladeshis, please choose a good Bollywood movie to publicise so that at least it would be worth watching.
Thanks for the heads up. Daaru peeke jana padega ab, but have to see what the fuss is all about :taz:

Thanks for the heads up. Daaru peeke jana padega ab, but have to see what the fuss is all about :taz:
Yashraj production in BD posterwallon ko khub paisa deta hoga publicity ke liye. Roz sala naya naya thread wohi movie ko leke kholta rehta hai

Perhaps - India knows better about creation of Bangladesh than Bangladeshis, you must accept her version and correct your records.

More religious nutjobs searching for for meaning of their useless existence by looking for something to complain about in a movie!!!

Isn't this getting boring? Start burning property and attacking temples already...

Perhaps - India knows better about creation of Bangladesh than Bangladeshis, you must accept her version and correct your records.

I agree with you on this! The version should be corrected I feel.

This is laughable online protest in recent time. :lol: The narrator in that 2 minute scene also said 'Bangladeshis gave huge price for their liberation' but here the so called online protesters are promoting the film and making this junk crime **** film a blockbuster by doing all this fuss.

Get a life protesters. This is ONLY a masala movie made for business. Its not for history lesson.

43 years after liberation, Bangladeshis who did not not even born 1971, are targeted and killed just because they support Jamaat which opposed separation from Pakistan in 1972. In 2014 when indians, along their Awami dalals are committing same crime, indians are singing the mantra to look the other way. What an absurd proposition?

This is not just movie, this movie reflected india media and educated class how they undermine Bangladesh independence and sovereignty everyday. If one needs proof, just look around comments and message indians posting in Bangladesh section.

That being said indians and their Awami dalals are worse enemy against Bangladesh independence and sovereignty.

Back
Top Bottom