What's new

Govt protests Hindi film ‘Gunday’

He is saying that Pakistani army surrendered infront of Indian aarmy which is technichally correct as there was no BD commander present at the surrendering ceremony.
Aurora was the commander of the joint forces!

yup.... @BDforever is a RAW agent & he is doing a GEM of a job :enjoy:

BTW, your application was forwarded & you have physical/medical tests this march......dates will be disclosed soon, keep it to yourself for now.

I am coming. Please make some arrangements for me before I reach there.

I am coming by train. Will take at least 10 / 12 hours. Wait for me. :super:

thumbnail.php

war ended bw Indo-Bangla and Pakistan, get history lesson
If i am talking about only my nation then there are no glitches in my statement.
For e.x. you can also say that war ended bw BD and Pakistanion 16 Deb. 1971.

Aurora was the commander of the joint forces!
There was no nation BD before the surrender.

war ended bw Indo-Bangla and Pakistan, get history lesson

BD ka jabardasti naam ghusaney ki koshish mat kar......world knows it was Indian victory & without Indian military's blitzkrieg u would have fought for another 100 years without any results.

BD ka jabardasti naam ghusaney ki koshish mat kar......world knows it was Indian victory & without Indian military's blitzkrieg u would have fought for another 100 years without any results.
living bollywood delusion ahahha

If i am talking about only my nation then there are no glitches in my statement.
For e.x. you can also say that war ended bw BD and Pakistanion 16 Deb. 1971.

There was no nation BD before the surrender.
Tell you what google 'Pakistan's Instrument of Surrender 1971' and get a higher resolution image of the instrument and see what it says under Aurora's name......after that come to PDF apologize and then jump off your nearest bridge.....the world won't miss a troll!

Tell you what google 'Pakistan's Instrument of Surrender 1971' and get a higher resolution image of the instrument and see what it says under Aurora's name......after that come to PDF apologize and then jump off your nearest bridge.....the world won't miss a troll!
The instrument of surrender is valid after both the Parties sign it.

When I was a kid, my dad used to give me steering wheel of car & i used to think that I am driving it :D

Back
Top Bottom