What's new

Bangladesh condemns Bollywood movie Gunday for misrepresenting the birth of Bangladesh

'Gunday' which itself is a crime **** homo film depicts 1971 war as Indo-Pak war and shows that this is the 3rd war between India and Pakistan which in result created a Desh called Bangladesh. This is the background voice over shown in the very first 2 minutes of the film. Gunday was not a good film at all. Homo film showing homo erotic scenes but many Bangladeshis took huge offense by showing 1971 as Indo-Pak war. I can understand why many of us are offended. It should have said Pakistan surrendered to India and Bangladesh joint forces but what we are gaining by this childish act by manipulating IMDB rating. 1.2 , 1.0, 0 . Then what? I can't imagine how emotional fools we are. We are marketing a crime **** film on behalf of YRF. How stupid. Just stop this bullshit of hacking and manipulating ratings. The film is getting more publicity by doing these things. YRF apologized for it. Now we should not be over dramatic. I don't get why we are so serious about what bollywood shows in films. Pakistan showed RAW as a terrorist org. in film WAAR. Did India started IMDB hacking? If we over react people will suspect more about history. Just let others say their minds. History will say for itself without these silly online protests.

Last edited:
here illegal bangladeshi in india @scorpionx @DRAY :whistle:

Bangladesh itself is illegal, its our territory, Ghawza-e-Bangladesh on the cards. :whistle:

I am working on it to make it an integral part of India; also selected a deserted island in Nicobar cluster for Jamatis, they will be part of the Jarawa food chain.. :D

@scorpionx @Aka123 Are you guys with me on that plan. :devil:

Bangladesh itself is illegal, its our territory, Ghawza-e-Bangladesh on the cards. :whistle:

I am working on it to make it an integral part of India; also selected a deserted island in Nicobar cluster for Jamatis, they will be part of the Jarawa food chain.. :D

what is India ? LOL

i dont know whats the big deal about this movie. we all know you guys helped us to break pakistan.

coz pakistan was continuously fighting with india for kashmir those days. 71 was a good chance for

india and india used it well. Indira was too proud. she even vandalize sikh's holy temple and got herself killed

what is India ? LOL

Who is India??? অকৃতজ্ঞ !! কৃতঘ্ন !! :pissed:

Read this, I had tears in my eyes when I read it. :cray:

৭১-এর মুক্তিযুদ্ধে ভারত ও সোভিয়েত মানুষদের আত্মত্যাগ কি অকথিত-ই থাকবে? | ইস্টিশন

And thanks @IamBengali for providing us this wonderful link bhai. You are far better than half-Jamati @BDforever . :toast_sign:

Kono kajkommo na thakle ja hoy. :P

Last edited:
Jessore?? Aare seto Kolkatar ekdom kache, in fact Jessore er basindader thik Bangladeshi bolai jay na, sunechi okhankar chelera college kete Kolkatay cinema dekhte ase? :D

how do you know that:angry:? maybe you are one of those illegal bangladeshis in india :D

Jessore?? Aare seto Kolkatar ekdom kache, in fact Jessore er basindader thik Bangladeshi bolai jay na, sunechi okhankar chelera college kete Kolkatay cinema dekhte ase? :D
bollywood has caused serious damage to your brain LOL

how do you know that:angry:? maybe you are one of those illegal bangladeshis in india :D
bollywood has caused serious damage to your brain LOL

Jessore er Bangladeshi moteo khati Bangladeshi noy, mote 25% Bangladeshi ar 75% Bharatiyo Kolkattaiya Bangali, erpor ar kono kotha hobe na!! :whistle:@BDforever cycle e kore Kolkatay ase, Hindi cinema dekhte. :D

@DarkPrince kothakar bhai, Jessore noyto?? :D

Chili Bagh holo beral.
Chilo Bollywood Gunday, holo Jessore Cycle :P

Jessore er Bangladeshi moteo khati Bangladeshi noy, mote 25% Bangladeshi ar 75% Bharatiyo Kolkattaiya Bangali, erpor ar kono kotha hobe na!! :whistle:@BDforever cycle e kore Kolkatay ase, Hindi cinema dekhte. :D

@DarkPrince kothakar bhai, Jessore noyto?? :D

Donno what the heck is this all about..... but sounds quite bhalo! :P

Tollywood against dubbing Gunday in Bangla

12-gunday_movie_stills-1920x1080.jpg

The Tollywood (Kolkata film industry) fraternity has called for an immediate halt to dubbing Hindi films and telly soaps in Bangla.

The call by the Bangla film industry comes in the wake of dubbed versions of Yash Raj Film production Gunday releasing simultaneously in Hindi and Bangla in the state.

The film was shot extensively in the city and other parts of West Bengal and has the star cast of Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra capturing the flavour of the state in the 1970s and 1980s.

Bangla film superstar Prosenjit Chatterjee said: “We have nothing personal against any producers. In fact we have high regard for legendary producer-directors like late Yashji. But as Bangla film industry is poised for a turnaround with audiences returning to the theatres again, any cinematic work dubbed in the language and screened will create an unfair situation. Our gentle request is please stop this. I would have talked to Yashji about this had he been around. If any artiste from here still wishes to be part of any such dubbing venture we will be forced to boycott him/her.”

Celebrated actor Parambrata Chatterjee of Kahaani fame said: “We are not issuing any threat to anybody. But the local industry has its stake. This is our united stand and we mean it.”

Big ticket producers Srikant Mohta of Shree Venkatesh films said: “At a time when Tollywood films are attracting good audience response due to content and quality we have to work for saving this limited market.”

Tollywood against dubbing Gunday in Bangla | Dhaka Tribune

Who is India??? অকৃতজ্ঞ !! কৃতঘ্ন !! :pissed:

Read this, I had tears in my eyes when I read it. :cray:

৭১-এর মুক্তিযুদ্ধে ভারত ও সোভিয়েত মানুষদের আত্মত্যাগ কি অকথিত-ই থাকবে? | ইস্টিশন

And thanks @IamBengali for providing us this wonderful link bhai. You are far better than half-Jamati @BDforever . :toast_sign:

Kono kajkommo na thakle ja hoy. :P

@BDforever is the biggest Pro-Indian than myself Bhai. He is not showing it openly like me due to fear of losing his Jamaati and Pakistani friends in the forum. :P

Last edited:
here illegal bangladeshi in india @scorpionx @DRAY :whistle:
Khabardaar, they are not illegal. They rule here, don't you know? :mad:

Good idea. I have one idea about our national sports. We will make @BDforever swimming with sharks.:partay:
shrk.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom