What's new

Bangladesh bans cartoons to halt Hindi invasion

We are not allowing a cartoon but France is even more extreme in their rivalry (jealousy) with the English language and the "Anglosphere".

France protects itself from the dreaded English language by banning 'fast-food' and 'podcasting' | Mail Online

1. The current government is very proud of the Bengali language which also includes their appreciation for Rabindranath Tagore, so this is more to do with language rather than nation-states.

2. Bangladesh gave the world the international mother language day, February 21st. Feb 21 is when Bengali protestors in the then East Pakistan were killed by Pakistani security while they were protesting over language rights.

poster2012.jpg

21.jpg

sp.jpg

@nForce @LaBong @Joe_Shearer and other Bengalis.

Just to add the current government wanted to work with either West Bengal or Indian federal government (or maybe both) to make Bengali an official UN language.

Last edited by a moderator:
latest news, there is a border tension going on , BSF trying to construct culvert in no mans land. now BGB and BSF are pointing gun to each other.

i wish the fencing work ends ASAP. i m personally fed up with these day to day border issues.
last i heard there was some border agreement also progressing between BD n India to settle down the border disputes...:)

^^^International mother language day is not international bengali language day.. insulting and calling other language as inferior?
People who fought for their culture/language should know others hold their language close to their heart too..

^^^International mother language day is not international bengali language day.. insulting and calling other language as inferior?
People who fought for their culture/language should know others hold their language close to their heart too..

what are you talking about mate ? :what: why are you bringing this issue here ?

you should quoted him , because if you do not quote him then it includes me as well

It includes everybody who jump up and down thinking their language is the best and should be respected, while refusing to return the favour.
btw how many bangladeshis have respect for their tribal culture/language. what about respect for burmese?

It includes everybody who jump up and down thinking their language is the best and should be respected, while refusing to return the favour.
btw how many bangladeshis have respect for their tribal culture/language. what about respect for burmese?

yes some people jump up without proper ground

we all respect our tribal culture/language, there is big practice of tribal language and culture. we respect all

Ok tell me again how doremon & defence of Pakistan or even BD is linked

Actually just like you Bharteez, i have every right to say what i believe is true, given its not breaching rules.....so either report or eat your heart out.Teaching words like Mamluk, Chumma, Saley etc aren't considered appropriate in any civilized society and every one knows how often these are used in Hindi dialogues in movies and cartoons. so if you wanna prove me wrong do that with facts instead of resorting to personal attacks which are a common tool for you bharteez.

and do you have any fact about Hindi being "bazzari language".you have given here some example of Hindi slang which are used in Hindi movies for Your information every language have their own slangs whether its Hindi,english or Urdu its not our fault that your movie industry don't any influence over here or else we would have problems like yours. I didn't personal attack you i just showed every what you really are

Ok tell me again how doremon & defence of Pakistan or even BD is linked

this is world affair section mate.. japan, India and bd involved, this has potential to change our geopolitical landscape.. and even might force kalu_miah to change his vision... :rofl:

.. check what @hinduguy said.

it is part of general discussion .

Last edited by a moderator:
and do you have any fact about Hindi being "bazzari language".you have given here some example of Hindi slang which are used in Hindi movies for Your information every language have their own slangs whether its Hindi,english or Urdu its not our fault that your movie industry don't any influence over here or else we would have problems like yours. I didn't personal attack you i just showed every what you really are
Your verbal vomit still doesn't explain why kids should be learning these words just because you have labelled them as slang. Fact is no sane parents would approve of their children referring to each other as ''Abey o'' ''Idher a'' ''baat sun'' ''Kahey ko bola tu''....... this is the same reason why indian dubbed cartoon channels were banned in Pakistan...... it has nothing to do with ''culture invasion'' its all about teaching good manners to the children.....So i stand by my stance....Children shouldn't be exposed to such bazari type lingo.

When you drag my country in your opinion, then I am fully entitled to my opinion. Don't like it? Report!

And oh, I thought abusing other's language is not decent, thought I would just tell you. Sorry, won't happen again.

Please have a look at my post again and try to find the word BANGLADESH in it.....I just said ''Good move'' and then made a general statement as Hindi cartoon channels were banned in my country too. So yes, you were out of line.......

Please have a look at my post again and try to find the word BANGLADESH in it.....I just said ''Good move'' and then made a general statement as Hindi cartoon channels were banned in my country too. So yes, you were out of line.......
Are English cartoons banned too ? Are English movies and channels banned too ?

Because last time I checked English movies and channels contains nudity and sex scenes, relatively much more vulgar than Indian and Pakistani movies and dramas, and India, Pakistan and Bangladesh have much more commonality than we have with Western culture.

You may hate Indian things for obvious reasons but why not hate those who ruled us and you still allow their culture to be shown in your homes through TV and internet.

So what's your take on English movies, serials and cartoons ?

Back
Top Bottom