What's new

Japan worried of China seafood ban after release of Fukushima nuclear water

No. There are still very high levels of radioactive tritium in the wastewater and is therefore not safe. China is against the plan as is almost all Asian nations. Gossi later clarified 'the document was “neither a recommendation nor an endorsement” of the water release plans drawn up by Japan’s government and the plant’s operator, Tokyo Electric Power (Tepco)."

So please, do get your facts right.
Nice job taking words out of context, he also said and I quote...

"what we have published is scientifically impeccable."

"We do not endorse the plan or recommend this to be done. We say this plan is consistent with the standards," Grossi said.

It's a politically neutral statement, because they aren't in the business of making plans, enforcing ideas, presenting recommendations, or taking sides.

I did get my facts straight. How about you try harder when you blatantly lie next time?

"We do not endorse the plan or recommend this to be done. We say this plan is consistent with the standards," Grossi said.

It's a politically neutral statement, because they aren't in the business of making plans, enforcing ideas, presenting recommendations, or taking sides.

I did get my facts straight. How about you try harder when you blatantly lie next time?
Water flows in ocean , it'll get you one day

and yet they cannot filter out the Tritium below their so called standards. And your claim that China is on board with this... please show your source or gtfo. Don't call me a liar again.

and yet they cannot filter out the Tritium below their so called standards. And your claim that China is on board with this... please show your source or gtfo. Don't call me a liar again.
I literally gave you a source proving you're a liar.

So yeah, you're a liar.

Since you're a dishonest actor, I have no reason to go further with you. I've proven your comment was completely bullshit.

Water flows in ocean , it'll get you one day

And it gets diluted over time. Starting almost as soon as it's dumped.

Seriously, just shut up. For the many years you've been on the forum, all you've done is post propaganda, misinformation, lies, fear mongering, and so on.

Literally nothing is gonna happen, just like when the plant suffered a melt down and you and your fellow office workers on PDF said the west coast of the US was gonna become uninhabitable.

Last edited:
Literally nothing is gonna happen, just like when the plant suffered a melt down and you and your fellow office workers on PDF said the west coast of the US was gonna become uninhabitable.
You better shut up, I never said US is gonna become uninbabitable. You are just crazy.

So yeah, you're a liar.

Since you're a dishonest actor, I have no reason to go further with you. I've proven your comment was completely bullshit.

Seriously, just shut up. For the many years you've been on the forum, all you've done is post propaganda, misinformation, lies, fear mongering, and so on.

You are just a Japan licker.

You better shut up, I never said US is gonna become uninbabitable. You are just crazy.
Sure, whatever you say. 🙄

You are just a Japan licker.
Lmao, sure.

Yall get so mad so easily.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that barely anyone here trusts Chinese members due to your shit reputations?

You call say anything you want to me, but we all know the truth.

FYI, the release of the water was coordinated by the United nations, and was extensively studied by foreign neutral powers (including China) before the go ahead was given. In other words, there is little to no danger of dumping the water.

Regional nations are just overreacting.
Oh, please go drink Japanese nuclear wastewater.

Lmao, sure.

Doesn't it ever occur to you that barely anyone here trusts Chinese members due to your shit reputations?

Let's vote on PDF. do people believe more in Chinese or Anglo Saxon?

Oh, please go drink Japanese nuclear wastewater.
Sure, I'll go ahead and do that. 😂😂😂

Man, you guys are pathetic. Instead of believing the science, you all just push your own propaganda. If it was China doing the dumping, all of would be defending the decision.

Lmao.

To everyone else because the propagandists won't listen; back when the fukushima plant suffered a melt down, there was SIGNIFICANTLY MORE radiation that made its way into the ocean, and that caused 0% damage because it all got diluted.

It is already significantly less this time, and it's controlled, backed by actual scientists and experts from neutral nations. The relevant UN agencies are backing this as well, so there should be zero controversy.

Lmao, sure.

Man, you guys are pathetic. Instead of believing the science, you all just push your own propaganda. If it was China doing the dumping, all of would be defending the decision.

Lmao.

To everyone else because the propagandists won't listen; back when the fukushima plant suffered a melt down, there was SIGNIFICANTLY MORE radiation that made its way into the ocean, and that caused 0% damage because it all got diluted.

It is already significantly less this time, and it's controlled, backed by actual scientists and experts from neutral nations. The relevant UN agencies are backing this as well, so there should be zero controversy.
ah. Congratulations. I hope you can drink Japanese nuclear wastewater as soon as possible.

Lmao.

Canada should also import more Japanese nuclear food. You know. This is very scientific.:tup:

Lmao, sure.

You are the one biased and talk nonsense, lol.

You are the one biased and talk nonsense, lol.
I literally gave you factual information.

No bias involved.

ah. Congratulations. I hope you can drink Japanese nuclear wastewater as soon as possible.

Canada should also import more Japanese nuclear food. You know. This is very scientific.:tup:
Lmao, sure.

Pathetic attempt to troll as always.

So yeah, you're a liar.

exactly what part of your source proved me a liar? I copied my facts directly from this source https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...se-plan-to-release-radioactive-water-into-sea

and how convenient of you to completely ignore your blatant lie to imply China approves of this release. as well as the amount of radioactive tritium still in the wastewater.

Radioactive elements build up in marine lives. The Japanese discharge are at a much high quantity as well.

Content of radioactive element in fish at Fukushima's Nuclear Power Plant 180 times of safe limit

https://news.cgtn.com/news/2023-06-...t-180-times-safe-limit-1kpOlJEH9xm/index.html

FYI, the release of the water was coordinated by the United nations, and was extensively studied by foreign neutral powers (including China) before the go ahead was given. In other words, there is little to no danger of dumping the water.

Regional nations are just overreacting.

I would not call it overreaction.

The Chinese Foreign Ministry on Wednesday urged Tokyo to provide a convincing explanation and the IAEA secretariat to respond over the allegation after South Korean media reports revealed that the Japanese government has made a political donation to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) concerning the Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water disposal.

As Japan gets closer to releasing the Fukushima nuclear-contaminated water into the sea, South Korean media on June 21 revealed that the Japanese government has made a political donation of more than 1 million euros ($1.10 million) to the IAEA in order to resolve differences of opinion between the IAEA and third country experts conducting a review of the nuclear-contaminated water from the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202306/1293365.shtml

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom