What's new

Bangladesh bans cartoons to halt Hindi invasion

@hinduguyIt is not about language hindi or urdhu, this banned for doremon cartoon's misleading the children. eg. do not study and being lazy kid always seek excuses to blame others and talks lie.

then blame Japan for that n not India as its a Japanese show n not an Indian one...:)

Speak for your own country. Who told you Hinduism is favored in Bangladesh? Here in Bangladesh people live in religious harmony. (Of-course except a few incidents where people try to use religion as a card to divide people)

It's not mate. :P :P It's just the fact that trying to imitate Nobita all the time can get you to develop your mother tongue in a much slower rate.

:disagree:
Of course a nation being very "rich" in cultural "heritage" should develop her own language.... I swear nothing is common between Pakistan and Bangladesh........ Nothing common in India and Bangladesh......

Of course a nation being very "rich" in cultural "heritage" should develop her own language.... I swear nothing is common between Pakistan and Bangladesh........ Nothing common in India and Bangladesh......

Sorry couldn't express properly. I meant a foreighn language was disrupting the process of kids developing mother language skills.

I suspect lately PDF came into Awami League radar and there is an invasion of Awami League online cadre here, sent to maintain the image of India-Bangladesh vai-vai

I suspect this forum has been full of Jamat-shibir who have always been trying to spread hate-mongering between India and Bangladesh.

Same attitude prevails in southern states about language, I don't know about north India.

we dont have any issues with north indian languages.infact here in ap.we watch bollywood just as much u ppl do.if at all watching t.v changes ur language then whole of india must speak hindi or english today.

@hinduguyIt is not about language hindi or urdhu, this banned for doremon cartoon's misleading the children. eg. do not study and being lazy kid always seek excuses to blame others and talks lie.

what will children watch if you ban cartoon? Children learn much faster with such interaction. I would say more music more cartoon..
Also its easier to do your work (for the mother) , so toon tv is like babysitter. :)

I am quite happy with japanese cultural invasion on India.. btw.

I have condemned 1971 crimes and support punishment of all war crimes committed in 1971 from all sides, including the roles of behind scene puppet master Indira Gandhi who engineered the civil war. Do you?

Don't you dare insult the blood of the Freedom Fighters of our country by labeling the great Liberation War of Bangladesh as 'Civil War'! You know who else does this? yes you are right, "Jamat-Shibir"!
@Hammer-fist, see? He says-"Civil War". :rofl:

Our cultural heritage is pretty rich. Thank you. :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
what will children watch if you ban cartoon? Children learn much faster with such interaction. I would say more music more cartoon..
Also its easier to do your work (for the mother) , so toon tv is like babysitter. :)
there are many cartoons still available for kids.

Back
Top Bottom