What's new

Bangladesh bans cartoons to halt Hindi invasion

PM of India did what suites better for her nation but still we saved you from hard time. If India dint help can you even imagine your condition???

We discussed this countless times, no point going into it again in this thread.

Their country, their rules.

I am kinda glad they did this though, I was talking to a law enforcement guy in Delhi and he was telling me how one of the reasons it is hard to catch illegal BDeshis in cities like Delhi and Mumbai is because many of them speak Hindi these days. So you can see how the whole Bangladeshi Govt has been teaching its children Hindi, with the grand plan of illegally immigrating to India to change our Hindu demography. We should watch out, and heavily welcome this move because otherwise it will become easier for Bangladeshis to illegally come to India.

Good move. Children are quick learners they shouldn't be exposed to such bazaari type languages.

please respect other peoples language, Hindi is a beautiful language along with Urdu & Punjabi & is part of the north Indian/Pakistani diaspora of multilingual heritage & diversity which both India & Pakistan shares

I dint know it was so bad learning another language :cheesy:

I have learnt 2 different languages other then Bangla and English without watching these shits. As a child they must build up their skill on native language first. If you are so into it, Why Indian authority totally bans Bangladeshi TV channels in india, Why you guys are so narrow minded???

Copying my words isn't going to consolidate your stance. like i said in a previous post, i have my reasons to believe in what i said and your inane remarks aren't going to make me think otherwise. If you wanna prove me wrong then tell me that words like Abey o, bhiru, saley mammo etc are not used frequently in hindi dubbed cartoons.
Every language has good and bad words, its what you want to hear and what you want to speak that makes the difference. I do not know Hindi nor Urudu. I am from Tamil Nadu and let me say this what ever reasons you have, they are your personal view and no need to put the blame on the language, better put it on the individual who uses the words

Copying my words isn't going to consolidate your stance. like i said in a previous post, i have my reasons to believe in what i said and your inane remarks aren't going to make me think otherwise. If you wanna prove me wrong then tell me that words like Abey o, bhiru, saley mammo etc are not used frequently in hindi dubbed cartoons.
Every language has good and bad words, its what you want to hear and what you want to speak that makes the difference. I do not know Hindi nor Urudu. I am from Tamil Nadu and let me say this what ever reasons you have, they are your personal view and no need to put the blame on the language, better put it on the individual who uses the words

Most bangladeshis I have met (even on this forum) think speaking in hindi/urdu is 'cool'.

@hinduguyIt is not about language hindi or urdhu, this banned for doremon cartoon's misleading the children. eg. do not study and being lazy kid always seek excuses to blame others and talks lie.

Bangladeshis are a paranoid lot, they beat Pakistan in this arena! :P

But nobody in this world can beat you guys in being cheap and to troll. We all recognize your talent in that.

Their country, their rules.

I am kinda glad they did this though, I was talking to a law enforcement guy in Delhi and he was telling me how one of the reasons it is hard to catch illegal BDeshis in cities like Delhi and Mumbai is because many of them speak Hindi these days. So you can see how the whole Bangladeshi Govt has been teaching its children Hindi, with the grand plan of illegally immigrating to India to change our Hindu demography. We should watch out, and heavily welcome this move because otherwise it will become easier for Bangladeshis to illegally come to India.

Do I start trolling on you ? you will start crying , i already did to some people, they stopped talking trash.

But nobody in this world can beat you guys in being cheap and to troll. We all recognize your talent in that.
I think they have not met me yet. who trolls i boom them with super troll

We Asians always overestimated ramifications of entertainment industry. TV, movies, radio cartoons are just for entertainment. Believe me I am working in the industry and nobody plants any social message or pushed any hidden agenda in any entertainment program. The business is all about money and thats it. But we Asian creates void theories around it. The main reason is the industry is soft target and they dont hit back and by doing this thing governed gets popularity among masses. Thats it. We Asian people are paranoid people. Hope we will start to take things lightly and not so seriously.

We Asians always overestimated ramifications of entertainment industry. TV, movies, radio cartoons are just for entertainment. Believe me I am working in the industry in nobody plants any social message or pushed any hidden agenda in any entertainment program. The business is all about money and thats it. But we Asian creates void theories around it. The main reason is the industry is soft target and they dont hit back and by doing this thing governed gets popularity among masses. Thats it. We Asian people are paranoid people. Hope we will start to take things lightly and not so seriously.

read my post 53, you will know the actual story. your media lies to you.

read my post 53, you will know the actual story. your media lies to you.

Its not about this specific incident. I was talking about the bigger picture. And even in India entertainment industry is soft target for politicians. So onus is on us as well.

Be afraid Doraemon is coming..:lol:..funny bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom