What's new

Bangladesh bans cartoons to halt Hindi invasion

yo speak properly ok no need to get hyped up & last but not the least this is "Pakistan defense forum" if you cant reply in a proper manner then you are free to leave

Really first they ban the show based on language then they come to defend it. What a hypocrite.

Unlike them I have no issue as long they are not promoting the Materialism such as STAR PLUS channel but unfortunately this is the theme of every TV serial in India now our Pakistani channels are also adopting this theme.

Bad for young generation.

Off Topic :: Is Star Plus still being shown in Pakistan.????

I have condemned 1971 crimes and support punishment of all war crimes committed in 1971 from all sides, including the roles of behind scene puppet master Indira Gandhi who engineered the civil war. Do you?

But I do not support this kangaroo court run by AL govt. that was denounced by HRW:
Bangladesh: Post-Trial Amendments Taint War Crimes Process | Human Rights Watch

CIVIL WAR ! ! YOU CALLING IT CIVIL WAR ? ! ! YOU DO NOT DESERVE BANGLADESHI FLAG.:angry: PUT OFF THE FLAG Grrrrrrrrrr

i blame japanese, as well as disney too for such idiotic show

than why people r crying Hindi invasion here why not Japanese invaision i mean since basically its the show content thats causing the problem n not Hindi as both Hindi n English r foreign languages as far as BD is concerned. Disney dubbed the show in Hindi for mass appeal to Indian people but if they r showing the same show in BD n its not our fault.

than why people r crying Hindi invasion here why not Japanese invaision i mean since basically its the show content thats causing the problem n not Hindi as both Hindi n English r foreign languages as far as BD is concerned. Disney dubbed the show in Hindi for mass appeal to Indian people but if they r showing the same show in BD n its not our fault.

where we are crying for hindi invasion ? is that your media told you ? just remember your media is creating gap between bangladesh and india. and i can show many proves about it.

whats wrong with this one then, is it too violent? unsuitable for kids?

again read #53 post.

Really first they ban the show based on language then they come to defend it. What a hypocrite

JUST TELL ME WHY WE BANNED THE SHOW ?

where we are crying for hindi invasion ? is that your media told you ? just remember your media is creating gap between bangladesh and india. and i can show many proves about it.

again read #53 post.

JUST TELL ME WHY WE BANNED THE SHOW ?

Go read the thread Why asking me?

[/B]
Go read the thread Why asking me?
SAME TO YOU... YOU ARE DISCUSSING ABOUT WHAT INDIAN MEDIA TOLD YOU NOW CHECK WHAT I SAID POST # 53. YOU KNOW INDIAN MEDIA LIES AND SAY BAD ABOUT OTHERS INCLUDING PAKISTAN.

my apologies, i didn't saw that n yes we know that our media is BS nothing new with that...

its hard to find sensible BD member on this forum its good to see some after long time...:)

@BDforever just asking genuinely :
do BD people have some serious issues with telecast of other Hindi shows also n why ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever just asking genuinely :
do BD people have some serious issues with telecast of other Hindi shows also n why ?
No, we have some issues with particulars shows like in some serials people having relationship with others being a married person. This is against our culture.
To be honest Indian news media is nothing but creating haters in bangladesh by talking trash bangladesh and it is increasing rapidly. I think your government needs to take some steps on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, we have some issues with particulars shows like in some serials people having relationship with others being a married person. This is against our culture.
To be honest Indian news media is nothing but creating haters in bangladesh by talking trash bangladesh and it is increasing rapidly. I think your government needs to take some steps on it.

extramarietal relation is frowned upon in all cultures.. but can be found everywhere.. am sure as much in bangladesh too.. its quite permissive country...

extramarietal relation is frowned upon in all cultures.. but can be found everywhere.. am sure as much in bangladesh too.. its quite permissive country...
agree , but it is also true that certain thing should not be promoted which is against culture.

Well generally Indians don't take Indian media seriously n news about BD r rarely discussed although i agree most of the time its negative due to border issues but most Indians do have a good image about BD (untill they visit PDF:D).

Well generally Indians don't take Indian media seriously n news about BD r rarely discussed although i agree most of the time its negative due to border issues but most Indians do have a good image about BD (untill they visit PDF:D).

not just border issue eg. in asia cup we had defeated india and srilanka and went to final. when we won against srilanka , they called it match fixing ( you know cricket is sensitive thing like india in bangladesh), more like that.
for PDF concern, i understand you, i think you met jamatis lol.

not just border issue eg. in asia cup we had defeated india and srilanka and went to final. when we won against srilanka , they called it match fixing ( you know cricket is sensitive thing like india in bangladesh), more like that.
for PDF concern, i understand you, i think you met jamatis lol.

No doubt Cricket is a sensitive issue in Subcontinent but Indians remain happy as long as India defeats Pak in one on one match:D

As far as match fixing issue is concerned its was more of heat in the movement n nothing else mosts people forget about it after 2-3 series..:)

No doubt Cricket is a sensitive issue in Subcontinent but Indians remain happy as long as India defeats Pak in one on one match:D

As far as match fixing issue is concerned its was more of heat in the movement n nothing else mosts people forget about it after 2-3 series..:)
latest news, there is a border tension going on , BSF trying to construct culvert in no man's land. now BGB and BSF are pointing gun to each other.

Back
Top Bottom