What's new

Bangladesh bans cartoons to halt Hindi invasion

yo speak properly ok no need to get hyped up & last but not the least this is "Pakistan defense forum" if you cant reply in a proper manner then you are free to leave

first of all peregrine shouldn't have insulted Hindi but by doing so he have shown his intellectual maturity first ask him to reply in proper manner and as for your comment about free to leave pdf if don't like point of views of people from different country then you guys shouldn't have allowed us to join this forum

sorry dude, he is neither hyped, nor does he require your expert advice on which forum he is writing posts. He did reply a fool who was making fun of a language. No one language is favored by the Gods but all are. respect that and you get the honor of a veteran.

I know you are feeling really butt hurt by my comment, but if you dont want me to call you names, then watch your mouth, two can play that game........and i wont be the first to back off.

first of all peregrine shouldn't have insulted Hindi but by doing so he have shown his intellectual maturity first ask him to reply in proper manner and as for your comment about free to leave pdf if don't like point of views of people from different country then you guys shouldn't have allowed us to join this forum

Actually just like you Bharteez, i have every right to say what i believe is true, given its not breaching rules.....so either report or eat your heart out.Teaching words like Mamluk, Chumma, Saley etc aren't considered appropriate in any civilized society and every one knows how often these are used in Hindi dialogues in movies and cartoons. so if you wanna prove me wrong do that with facts instead of resorting to personal attacks which are a common tool for you bharteez.

I know you are feeling really butt hurt by my comment, but if you dont want me to call you names, then watch your mouth, two can play that game........and i wont be the first to back off.
I dont regret or will regret of what I have written earlier. you made a comment on a language just because it happend to be the INDIAN language, so you deserve what you got
Sorry if you feel butt hurt

I dont regret or will regret of what I have written earlier. you made a comment on a language just because it happend to be the INDIAN language, so you deserve what you got
Sorry if you feel butt hurt

Copying my words isn't going to consolidate your stance. like i said in a previous post, i have my reasons to believe in what i said and your inane remarks aren't going to make me think otherwise. If you wanna prove me wrong then tell me that words like Abey o, bhiru, saley mammo etc are not used frequently in hindi dubbed cartoons.

Fully entitled to my opinion here. got a problem? report! don't tell me what to do...Kapish!

When you drag my country in your opinion, then I am fully entitled to my opinion. Don't like it? Report!

And oh, I thought abusing other's language is not decent, thought I would just tell you. Sorry, won't happen again.

yo speak properly ok no need to get hyped up & last but not the least this is "Pakistan defense forum" if you cant reply in a proper manner then you are free to leave

I said nothing wrong. Didn't get hyped up either. We didn't ban Doraemon because of his reason. And with all due respect, I know and understand that this is Pakistan Defense Forum, but please don't tell me what to do.

Thank you.

I suspect lately PDF came into Awami League radar and there is an invasion of Awami League online cadre here, sent to maintain the image of India-Bangladesh vai-vai

I suspect lately PDF came into Awami League radar and there is an invasion of Awami League online cadre here, sent to maintain the image of India-Bangladesh vai-vai

May be you are more woried about flase image that you create here for people of bangladesh will be destroyed??

Love to see Jamari facing hard time here on PDF :lol: I love their frustration :wave:

May be you are more woried about flase image that you create here for people of bangladesh will be destroyed??

Love to see Jamari facing hard time here on PDF :lol: I love their frustration :wave:

Don't worry, we are a nation of 160 million. Eventually we will defeat all foreign agents and their hired goons.

But last I heart jamati represent only 4% of total population?

And even people of Bangladesh want them dead ??

With or without Jamat, we have enough people to defeat foreign agents and their hired goons.

Bold part already reveal your identity .. People who can't even condemned 1971 crimes and can't support millions of Bangladeshi who want dead for all jamati terrorists.

I have condemned 1971 crimes and support punishment of all war crimes committed in 1971 from all sides, including the roles of behind scene puppet master Indira Gandhi who engineered the civil war. Do you?

But I do not support this kangaroo court run by AL govt. that was denounced by HRW:
http://www.hrw.org/news/2013/02/14/bangladesh-post-trial-amendments-taint-war-crimes-process

I have condemned 1971 crimes and support punishment of all war crimes committed in 1971 from all sides, including the roles of behind scene puppet master Indira Gandhi who engineered the civil war. Do you?

PM of India did what suites better for her nation but still we saved you from hard time. If India dint help can you even imagine your condition???

Back
Top Bottom