What's new

Bangladesh Airforce inviting tender for 8 MRCA

No sir! That too undergone changes... now it's lighter and stronger providing more room for payload and fuel wiTh longer lifespan.

Please stop this.

The air-frame is still exactly the same and so conversion training would be less than with another aircraft type.

For BD it is easier to go from Mig-29 to Mig-35 than it is to Su-30

Please stop this.

The air-frame is still exactly the same and so conversion training would be less than with another aircraft type.

For BD it is easier to go from Mig-29 to Mig-35 than it is to Su-30
mig 35 is a heavier fighter than mig 29... placing it in medium class while mig 29 is a lighter class fighter...
the superstructure is completely different...

with that being said it's easier to maintain than mig 29 because of the commonality of parts with sukhois jet...

heck the sukhois are easier to maintain than the mig 29 we have...

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-differnce-between-mig-29-and-mig-35

Are you planning to demolish the house of @Nilgiri and @Aung Zaya ?:rofl:

Just need to open the sluice gates....whoosh there goes all of Bangladesh....and bay of bengal just increased in size :D....and the world became richer and smarter overnight. :D

But keep dreaming. Its fun coming from a malnourished basket case that can only afford 20,000 clunker cars a year for its population of 170 million and growing.

Its very encouraging that BAF is seeking new build platforms that are 4++ generation.

I'm surprised by this. Even though its only 8-12 examples, to me it indicates a significant change from the past.

The most valuable thing BAF can do is implement a modern philosophy in a measured and rational approach.

The requirements of this tender is evidence of this line of thinking.

I hope the economic progress Bangladesh has made can continue and may the country prosper.

Lol That's great.. we can fly fighter planes without training.. seem flying planes is our genes.. Lol

You have direct mind control and plasma shield coated components (infinite life!). :D

Its fun seeing all these conspiracies from this country....for 170 million people they have really terrible data/analysis about fundamental production of basic goods and products....yet they know everything about specific Myanmar military inside and out lol.

Living rent free in frail egos is a really funny experience!

Just need to open the sluice gates....whoosh there goes all of Bangladesh....and bay of bengal just increased in size :D....and the world became richer and smarter overnight. :D
Lol nice words... :D

You have direct mind control and plasma shield coated components (infinite life!). :D

Its fun seeing all these conspiracies from this country....for 170 million people they have really terrible data/analysis about fundamental production of basic goods and products....yet they know everything about specific Myanmar military inside and out lol.
Lol we are very lucky to know such extra ordinary genius of BD. See..!! They know everything about Myanmar even more than our commander-in-chief.. We will lose in any war with BD.. :( BD stronk..!! :p:

Living rent free in frail egos is a really funny experience!
The reason why I stick in this sub forum.. :partay:

Indian Su 30MKI s service life is just about 500hours before taking it off the plane and sending for overhaul! Isnt it too low?

Indian Su 30MKI s service life is just about 500hours before taking it off the plane and sending for overhaul! Isnt it too low?

500 hours is the titanium alloy nozzle of the engine. That is a very quick procedure (removal and installation of new nozzle). You will find such for most fighter aircraft that have high performance engines.

Engine MTBO is about 1000 hours and engine full service life is about 3000 hours.

Airframe and such is much longer than these numbers....so full overhaul procedure (full engine replacement + airframe checks and pre-emptive fixes) would be every 3000 hours approximately at minimum....and average much more than that.

i think 8 MRCA should be SU 30 MKB & next year again may be raise the order 8 more for fulfill 1 sqa for BAF. after that BD will procure Chinese birds for BAF & also su 30 for BD navy.

Lol nice words... :D

Lol we are very lucky to know such extra ordinary genius of BD. See..!! They know everything about Myanmar even more than our commander-in-chief.. We will lose in any war with BD.. :( BD stronk..!! :p:

The reason why I stick in this sub forum.. :partay:
I am glad that you admitted it. Anyways we can see that, how your army miserably fails against some rebels.

I am glad that you admitted it. Anyways we can see that, how your army miserably fails against some rebels.
Ok ok. Now happy..? :partay: Lol we don't fail any attack from rebel and we just keep pressure on them to sign NCA as we have no plan to destroy them.

Back
Top Bottom