What's new

Bangladesh Army Floats Tender for 2,000 AK-15 Rifles

This tender to import even rifles proves how industrially developed this stupid BD has become. I am disgusted by all these kinds of purchases from foreign countries when millions of our own people have to work abroad.

Our Hasina Bibi was talking about space missions and airports in every Mahalla when the reality is this country cannot manufacture even a pair of the high-tension bolt.

2000 are too much . did BD soldiers carry 2 guns each solder ? :lol:

This tender to import even rifles proves how industrially developed this stupid BD has become. I am disgusted by all these kinds of purchases from foreign countries when millions of our own people have to work abroad.

Our Hasina Bibi was talking about space missions and airports in every Mahalla when the reality is this country cannot manufacture even a pair of the high-tension bolt.
Nobody gives a shit about your opinion.

welcome back !
I am disgusted by all these kinds of purchases from foreign countries when millions of our own people have to work abroad.
this is the initial trial batch, next order will be much bigger and come with ToT just like the BD-08 (locally manufactured).

Last edited:
welcome back !
59349318.jpg

AK15 is an advanced version of AK74.
It is designed for the Russian elite units.

It's interesting that Bangladesh chose to use the 7.63x39mm cartridge for its mainstream rifles

I guess 7.62 cartridges are more suitable for heavily forested swampy terrains like Bangladesh. They cut through thick vegetation much better. One of the reasons the AKs performed so well in the Vietnam war (aside from legendary reliability) was the fact that 7.62 rounds were much less prone to ricocheting off things in comparison to 5.56mm rounds.

I think countries like BD and Vietnam will always pick a 7.62mm cartridge for their standard rifle

And no one cares what the BAL chetona group thinks about my opinion. This BAL chetona govt steals money from importing military goods.

This is why it resists producing goods in the country. But talks of Jet planes and space mission.BAL is systematically destroying the future of BD and chetona group is playing the flute.

No wonder BD has almost no production of mechanical goods. Your days are limited within this year and after the election, that murderer Hasina will be hanged. So, do not now waste your tears.

And no one cares what the BAL chetona group thinks about my opinion. This BAL chetona govt steals money from importing military goods.

This is why it resists producing goods in the country. But talks of Jet planes and space mission.BAL is systematically destroying the future of BD and chetona group is playing the flute.

No wonder BD has almost no production of mechanical goods. Your days are limited within this year and after the election, that murderer Hasina will be hanged. So, do not now waste your tears.
After calling me a Jamati islamist now you'r calling me a BAL chetona lol.

You dont live in BD, you dont contribute to BD economy, all you do all day is to criticize BD, so why do you think Bangladeshi and particularly PDF members give a rat about you?

Drop that ego old man, if you think you are all knowing, and know how to run a country, then stop ranting here and take over hasina.

After calling me a Jamati islamist now you'r calling me a BAL chetona lol.

You dont live in BD, you dont contribute to BD economy, all you do all day is to criticize BD, so why do you think Bangladeshi and particularly PDF members give a rat about you?

Drop that ego old man, if you think you are all knowing, and know how to run a country, then stop ranting here and take over hasina.
I do not have to worry about what you really are but you are unfit to contribute in a discussion forum.

Not everything is about TOT. This are probably for School of Infantry & Tactics or special force.
Very likely for Parracommando Brigade who badly need a more accurate rifle.
Parracommandoes fire rifles a lot.
They will be in a good position to provide detailed feedback after a few months of usage.

Back
Top Bottom