What's new

Bangladesh Army Invites Tender for Alcotan-100 (M2) Anti-Tank Weapon Systems

Sorry to say this, and I mean this as an objective assessment, but Pakistan is the nation most mentally enslaved by India, not BD. Everything you guys do or say is directly or indirectly linked with India obsession. Your corrupt military and intelligence repeatedly hurt and betray your nation but you guys suck it up and worship them because they have gotten you hooked to the India-centric hallucinogen while they suck you dry.

You visit a BD thread and the first thought that appears in your head is about India - the paranoia is real. 70+ years on and India still occupies territory that you claim to be yours despite spending like crazy on a corrupt military while the economy remains in the gutter - yet you label others as slaves.
You are just jealous that BD is not eating away at itself with India obsession like Pakistan hence you make such comments.
Having a bad day? Go create your own forum and bugger-off from here.

No :devil:

(refuses to elaborate further)
Your buddy Destranator wrote an anti Pakistani dissertation on a Pakistani forum but him and likes of you still want to use this Pakistani forum to promote BD. I think deep down Bangladeshis are still Pakistanis.

I have no issues if you want to use this forum but be respectful of Pakistan.

Also you just sent exposed yourself, you are same as Destranator.

Last edited:
When we insult someone , we say
" Dou takkay ka insan"

Which means "you are worth Two takka (Bangladesh Currency) only"

Because TAKKA used to be of very low value, when this one liner was coined.

Now it's the rupees PKR that is of low value

Bangladesh has proved itself , better off than being part of Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom