What's new

Bangladesh Army Invites Tender for Alcotan-100 (M2) Anti-Tank Weapon Systems

Sorry to say this, and I mean this as an objective assessment, but Pakistan is the nation most mentally enslaved by India, not BD. Everything you guys do or say is directly or indirectly linked with India obsession. Your corrupt military and intelligence repeatedly hurt and betray your nation but you guys suck it up and worship them because they have gotten you hooked to the India-centric hallucinogen while they suck you dry.

You visit a BD thread and the first thought that appears in your head is about India - the paranoia is real. 70+ years on and India still occupies territory that you claim to be yours despite spending like crazy on a corrupt military while the economy remains in the gutter - yet you label others as slaves.
You are just jealous that BD is not eating away at itself with India obsession like Pakistan hence you make such comments.

Kindly get your facts right India is our main enemy so on defense forum we discuss them, but in real life no body cares about India in Pakistan, even in our elections India is non existent topic, while Indians are obsessed with Pakistan to level that they bring Pakistan in every possible way in their life.

Your post also shows how deeply mental slave you are of India, but its no big deal deal as BD is created by India and you will always serve your masters, BD is also obsessed with Pakistan that is why will not leave any chance to harm or defame Pakistan.

At mods sorry for being off topic.

Sorry to say this, and I mean this as an objective assessment, but Pakistan is the nation most mentally enslaved by India, not BD. Everything you guys do or say is directly or indirectly linked with India obsession. Your corrupt military and intelligence repeatedly hurt and betray your nation but you guys suck it up and worship them because they have gotten you hooked to the India-centric hallucinogen while they suck you dry.

You visit a BD thread and the first thought that appears in your head is about India - the paranoia is real. 70+ years on and India still occupies territory that you claim to be yours despite spending like crazy on a corrupt military while the economy remains in the gutter - yet you label others as slaves.
You are just jealous that BD is not eating away at itself with India obsession like Pakistan hence you make such comments.

Very smartly delivered to avoid facing the wrath of "unbiased" moderators.

Kharap Foa applauds you.

Does PA have bad experience with it? Is Carl Gustav superior for any reason?
Doesn’t the Carl Gustav cost $20k per launcher and about $3k per round. Does anyone know how much the Alcotan cost?

My reference is the YouTube channel “Task & Purpose” for the prices; community post from Feb 7, 2022

Last edited:
Basically BD government is practically mental slave of India and will do everything to make them happy, after all they taught BD how to fight and also armed BD. India is creator of BD too.
oh boy not this again, sometimes i wonder do people even have brain or there is just a bunch of wires going around? at least make a good attempt at instigating Bangladeshis against Pakistan and display your correct flag!

oh boy not this again, sometimes i wonder do people even have brain or there is just a bunch of wires going around? at least make a good attempt at instigating Bangladeshis against Pakistan and display your correct flag!

Kindly don't quote me again, I don't need authentication from a keyboard warrior, I have relatives from now a days BD and family friends who severed in East Pakistan till it become BD.

Kindly don't quote me again, I don't need authentication from a keyboard warrior, I have relatives from now a days BD and family friends who severed in East Pakistan till it become BD.
okay but what exactly is your rationale for suggesting bngla go and buy something else other than alcotan? help a keyboard warrior here :lol:

AFAIK according to a certain source on Bangladesh defence news called 'DEFSECA' BD army had already ordered the Carl Gustav but I could be wrong or just recollecting incorrectly.

he said BD would buy german Matador anti-tank rockets and here we are. DEFSECA is just another charlatan. dont trust him

Who will you call ally? BD government have done everything to support Indian cause to harm Pakistan and only ally do that

The world does not revolve around Punjab

he said BD would buy german Matador anti-tank rockets and here we are. DEFSECA is just another charlatan. dont trust him

True, as credible as Defence Update Bangladesh DUB

Or the bit about SU-30 sme, he was so sure of himself about that one ahaha, bordering plain arrogance 🤣🤦
Wikipedia is a very reliable source, nobody can edit it according to him

What do you think? Reusable launcher with multiple types of ammo to hit target at 2 km range or single use launcher with three types of ammo to hit target at 1 km range?

1644305478961.png

gustav doesn't look like its got Ballistic computer or good FCS . The Spanish weapon is a good purchase M2 HEAT round penetration at 700mm of RHA post ERA + night vision integration . good enough for side shot on the T-90
1644344933934.png

The single use launcher
The website says its reusable . The sight+FCS can be detached and can be fired from confined spaces
smart purchase

EDIT: it says the sight is reusable not the launcher
1644344858814.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom