What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

The Qatar air force deal for 24 Eurofighters was £5 billion (6.5b USD), I wonder how much
this deal will be for 32? I dont think they got the meteor in this deal as well.

BAF is going to get Meteor along with their EFTs.

Military attachés and Bangladeshi HC to UK paid a visit to MBDA (manufacturer of Meteor) last week, Sea Ceptor was discussed but that wasn't all they definitely discussed meteor.

The Qatar air force deal for 24 Eurofighters was £5 billion (6.5b USD), I wonder how much
this deal will be for 32? I dont think they got the meteor in this deal as well.

We can't get Gripens since it uses an American engine and that isn't good for us during wartimes cause America may block spare parts and maintenance.

EuroFighter Typhoons are the best option and the only option

Military attachés and Bangladeshi HC to UK paid a visit to MBDA (manufacturer of Meteor) last week, Sea Ceptor was discussed but that wasn't all they definitely discussed meteor.

They also discussed SAMs I think ?

Once you were against militarization but now spending 6.5 billion USD on it????
Having said that does India allow you have a standing air force in the Eastern sector after a series of threats going on by Pakistan and China?
Militarization with grass on the table is not what we like to do, we love our food

Who is Western fighter platform for? Probably Myanmar.

Export Eurofighter has AESA radar on a par with the F-22’s from 2005. Maybe on par with the current version on F-22 at most.

UK was shocked at how much better the F-35 AESA radar was over the new Eurofighter AESA and so is developing a more advanced one for it’s own Air Force.

China’s J-35 5th gen fighter is likely to be ready this decade with a better AESA radar than export Eurofighter and Myanmar may be flying them towards the latter part of the decade.

The AESA radar on the F-16V is better than export Eurofighter AESA as food for thought.

Sorry for not wanting to lick white boots
@WebMaster this is the kind of shit why your forum sucks

There’s no difference between export/ native euro fighters radars except captor M And the newer E variant. m is equipped in most native and export aircrafts. Captor e was first equipped in Kuwaiti aircrafts and is the most advanced version. Highly unlikely UK’s radar will be offered into EFT program

My point is that the AESA radar offered for export is way inferior to the current US AESA tech as seen on F-35 and F-16V. Whether any of the partner nations use it is irrelevant frankly.

Export Eurofighter will have AESA radar at similar tech levels to what the US produced in 2005 on the F-22.

AESA radar technology has moved on since then and so food for thought on how useful the export Eurofighter will be if it starts being inducted from 2025 onwards.

The british were correct because they knew Bangladeshi muslims are not sheep and they will never accept foreign colonial dominance.

On the other hand they saw in your people a bunch of infantalised imbaciles that would die for them on command and can be made to believe they are a martial race.....

What is so funny is you are claiming british colonial administration position as somekind of validation for your kind.... even now it seems the conditioning that made you slaves remains.... LOL...

Its hilarious and sad......umm....mainly hilarious....
if 2024/25 is the date of induction, they could probably order it with ECRS mk2 just like Kuwait did with captor e before it was even ready. The radar was offered to Finland as part of its fighter program

The topic is about Bangladesh Air Force, please stick to the topic.

if 2024/25 is the date of induction, they could probably order it with ECRS mk2 just like Kuwait did with captor e before it was even ready. The radar was offered to Finland as part of its fighter program

I agree , but dam we gotta wait 3 years for a fighter jet

Magi ekhon ban korosh na ken? Ma choda magi

Ban korbe keno ? He's only stating what they all believe deep inside them, ora shob same, thank God for shadinota.

d60yz0b-c3a45e9a-701d-44df-8c2b-901ff197ab47.jpg

Ban korbe keno ? He's only stating what they all believe deep inside them, ora shob same, thank God for shadinota.

View attachment 678246
[/QUOTE

View attachment 678246

Hey ! East Asians aren't trolls :rofl:
It's brand spanking new Tranche 3s (if it's EFT), well worth the wait.

True , I just hope we get the Hisar O much quicker cause I don't want Myanmar to get an edge over us for 3 whole years.

The conversation is going off on a tangent..... BAF has sadly not placed any order for EFT....

We still do not have any fighters nor any plans for aquiring new fighters. 2024 may well be 2124 at this stage.

I think BAF won't buy euro fighter because of price consideration. The only aircraft that has the chance to be bought by BAF is J-10C.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom