What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Why not taking prudent action, my MoD right now negotiate directly for second hand Typhoon even with country we barely known like Austria. There is more you can get with close relationship between UK and Bangladesh, why not taking the initiative? Just like when Bd get the C130J

Hold on bhai...we are gonna see 16 more of this 😂

At this point I'm both sad and laughing , last time I checked Air Force didn't translate into trainer aircraft Airshows and cargo aircraft fly by's
Why not taking prudent action, my MoD right now negotiate directly for second hand Typhoon even with country we barely known like Austria. There is more you can get with close relationship between UK and Bangladesh, why not taking the initiative? Just like when Bd get the C130J

There's a major difference between couple of C-130Js and a dam set of Multi-role 4++ gen death machine
I know.....its such a shame.....BAF rank and file along with the nation is being made a fool by BAF management..... The trainers are not bad at all, will provide rudementary ground attack capacity....... but at this stage not what we need.....

BAF is more interested in aerobatics then any real fighting capacity...

Honestly I'm done with the BAF , government gave them the money and they took that money and did nothing with it.

Unless I'm blind and apparently a K-8 sexually identifies as an Euro Fighter

I know.....its such a shame.....BAF rank and file along with the nation is being made a fool by BAF management..... The trainers are not bad at all, will provide rudementary ground attack capacity....... but at this stage not what we need.....

BAF is more interested in aerobatics then any real fighting capacity...
There are severe complaints against k8 bhai..specially hydraulics system.

There are severe complaints against k8 bhai..specially hydraulics system.
Is it fbw or hydraulic control ?
Honestly I'm done with the BAF , government gave them the money and they took that money and did nothing with it.

Unless I'm blind and apparently a K-8 sexually identifies as an Euro Fighter
Govt passes the budget but money isn’t handed out like you said, money doesn’t exist until BAF decides to spend it. @DalalErMaNodi can explain better
I hope the BAF have a big budget, they need 1 billion usd to buy 4 eurofighters.
Qatar deal was 6.5 billion usd for 24.
They rob the Arabs as always. 270 million a piece when they offered india for 162 a piece

Hold on bhai...we are gonna see 16 more of this 😂

BAF should offer to takeover training UMAF and IAF rookies as well so that those forces can focus fully on fighter jets.
BAF does not have time thanks to international commercial commitments.

Is it fbw or hydraulic control ?

Govt passes the budget but money isn’t handed out like you said, money doesn’t exist until BAF decides to spend it. @DalalErMaNodi can explain better

They rob the Arabs as always. 270 million a piece when they offered india for 162 a piece

True , either way I'm hoping we buy something

It depends on what tranche you guys want and what specification. I know 1 thing that it is very
expensive,BAF better have deep pockets.

It depends on what tranche you guys want and what specification. I know 1 thing that it is very
expensive,BAF better have deep pockets.
As Leonardo aka Italy is working as the prime contractor organization with baf they offered a discounted price for eft coupled with frigates for the navy. And if baf decides to buy eft the package they will choose will have a limited number of weapons to reduce the cost. Rather they will focus on maintenance.
Same for attack helicopter procurement if baf decides to go for Apache.

As Leonardo aka Italy is working as the prime contractor organization with baf they offered a discounted price for eft coupled with frigates for the navy. And if baf decides to buy eft the package they will choose will have a limited number of weapons to reduce the cost. Rather they will focus on maintenance.

Good news mate , but again idek what the heck BAF is even doing and honestly Italian frigates are pretty good.

Idk when will we start making these frigates

Where do you get these stuff from?! Who's the source? Is Italy-BD relation some kinda "Sala-Dulavai" type? No one gives discount in defense deal, specially if the stuff is brand new. A basic weapon package is included in the deal. Even if you don't buy it now you will do it later anyway which makes cost same. @Destranator @Avicenna @Arthur doesn't it sound like complete BS to you?

Back
Top Bottom