What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I think BAF won't buy euro fighter because of price consideration. The only aircraft that has the chance to be bought by BAF is J-10C.

There's no point in a J-10C when the MRCA clearly states that the fighter jet must have dual engines.

Price isn't the issue , the leadership of BAF is

There's no point in a J-10C when the MRCA clearly states that the fighter jet must have dual engines.

Price isn't the issue , the leadership of BAF is
Mama, ak bashi batil bostapocha tender biggopti te mohabharot uddhar hobe na.
Single engine replacements are required for F-7s regardless of how hard BAF thumb-twiddles on MRCA procurement.
The conversation is going off on a tangent..... BAF has sadly not placed any order for EFT....

We still do not have any fighters nor any plans for aquiring new fighters. 2024 may well be 2124 at this stage.

@idune BAF is the real cheerleader dalal. Instead of abusing other members here why don't you join me in bashing BAF on a regular basis.

Mama, ak bashi batil bostapocha tender biggopti te mohabharot uddhar hobe na.
Single engine replacements are required for F-7s regardless of how hard BAF thumb-twiddles on MRCA procurement.

@idune BAF is the real cheerleader dalal. Instead of abusing other members here why don't you join me in bashing BAF on a regular basis.

Lmao true , Government gave them the money to buy these new Fighters but BAF apparently waiting which makes no sense cause why keep it a secret when you're going to eventually show it ?

How the heck like a country Myanmar can threaten us with their Air Force when their economy is WORSER than ours ?

Bangaldesh leaders like to show power , but they're pussies when it comes to dealing with other nations.

Unrelated but just wanted to share that the Philippine Air Force is likely to get their 4++ gen fighters before us.

I guess other countries keep reminding me how terrible BAF leadership truly is

Unrelated but just wanted to share that the Philippine Air Force is likely to get their 4++ gen fighters before us.

I guess other countries keep reminding me how terrible BAF leadership truly is

Philippines air force is currently a joke, limited to COIN missions. They lack any actual MRCA or Combat Jets, trainers is all they have.

Those jets will make them a real AF.

Philippines air force is currently a joke, limited to COIN missions. They lack any actual MRCA or Combat Jets, trainers is all they have.

Those jets will make them a real AF.

True lol , South Korean Fighter/Trainers they have aren't bad but not real fighter jets lol.

I swear to god if they get their 4++ gen fighter before us honestly I'm done

k-8w jet trainers on the way to bangladesh

The Bangladesh Air Force is ferrying its newly acquired K-8W jet trainers from China.
A contingent of BAF pilots were sent to China to bring back the aircraft. It is expected that the newly purchased aircraft will make stopover in a neighbouring country before landing in Bangladesh.

k-8w jet trainers on the way to bangladesh

The Bangladesh Air Force is ferrying its newly acquired K-8W jet trainers from China.
A contingent of BAF pilots were sent to China to bring back the aircraft. It is expected that the newly purchased aircraft will make stopover in a neighbouring country before landing in Bangladesh.

If BAF was a child learning to ride, he would train on 3 different sets of training wheels spending 5 years on each before buying a proper bike.

121451268_1106196466464892_3843807238879227996_o.jpg
121545012_1106197059798166_2298554275239065513_o.jpg
121335233_1106199726464566_3044795481123242067_o.jpg

I hope the BAF have a big budget, they need 1 billion usd to buy 4 eurofighters.
Qatar deal was 6.5 billion usd for 24.

Hold on bhai...we are gonna see 16 more of this 😂
I know.....its such a shame.....BAF rank and file along with the nation is being made a fool by BAF management..... The trainers are not bad at all, will provide rudementary ground attack capacity....... but at this stage not what we need.....

BAF is more interested in aerobatics then any real fighting capacity...

Back
Top Bottom