What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

i am old now i forget so many things it was started back then 15 years ago . in fact BD PM khalida zia announced it on 2000 if i am not mistake
LOL..Khaleda Zia is the BAF of the political arena.

She did not buy anything other than a squadron of BGs and instead cancelled the order for 8 additional MiG-29s and jailed BAF officers involved in the procurement out of jealousy.

The manufactured scandal has made BAF and govt very cautious about procuring expensive fighters.

Last edited:

She did not buy anything other than a squadron of BGs and instead cancelled the order for 8 additional MiG-29s and jailed BAF officers involved in the procurement out of jealousy.

The manufactured scandal has BAF and govt very cautious about procuring expensive fighters.
yes i remember she said mig-29 operational cost is more then jets themselves we will buy new cheap to operate jests . since that time i am waiting but never see anything then f-7s

Faggot is going easy on him... That dude has the IQ of a maggot.

Spreading Fake News for views, outright pathetic.

Ummah Chummah type loser, who has more allegiance to Iran for who knows what reason than he does to Bangladesh.

He calls Midget Submarines 'mizet shubmarin'.... Clueless peasant like most of his followers.

Dude I feel you lol , his content is utter trash and full on anti West and Iranian BS propaganda

The manufactured scandal has made BAF and govt very cautious about procuring expensive fighters.

I swear to god we better get some dam Thyphoon fighters along with some Hisar O SAMs or else we're sitting ducks.

It's been years now and still no on fighter in sight , 2021 better be the year we get something
Maybe but the F-7s are falling off the sky so single engine replacements are inevitable.
BAF might just wait until sixth gen fighter jets enter service as for them the idea is to always remain 2 gens behind.

Sad but true , I feel Myanmar will have 5th gen before us :cry:

Last edited:
Dude I feel you lol , his content is utter trash and full on anti West and Iranian BS propaganda

I swear to god we better get some dam Thyphoon fighters along with some Hisar O SAMs or else we're sitting ducks.

It's been years now and still no on fighter in sight , 2021 better be the year we get something

Sad but true , I feel Myanmar will have 5th gen before us :cry:
2021? No, nothing before 2024

yes i remember she said mig-29 operational cost is more then jets themselves we will buy new cheap to operate jests . since that time i am waiting but never see anything then f-7s

If operational cost is the issue then Jf17 or Gripen should be the option for BAF.
Eurofighter are very costly, then dealing with 4 different countries is another
thing.

Even Myanmar was quick to select the JF17 Thunder, BAF should go for JF17 block 3.

If operational cost is the issue then Jf17 or Gripen should be the option for BAF.
thing.

Even Myanmar was quick to select the JF17 Thunder, BAF should go for JF17 block 3.
Give it a rest, it’s not going to happen

thing.

Eurofighter is British. BD will only have to deal with UK and there is no reason whatsoever that UK will refuse.

But there are no second hand jets available for sale and new jets if ordered will only ba availble after the arabs have been supplied. So 2024......worth the wait....but BAF has not made the deal from my understanding.

Eurofighter is British. BD will only have to deal with UK and there is no reason whatsoever that UK will refuse.

But there are no second hand jets available for sale and new jets if ordered will only ba availble after the arabs have been supplied. So 2024......worth the wait....but BAF has not made the deal from my understanding.

We should get at least some Hisar O Medium Range SAMs while we wait for the Typhoons IF we actually ordered the Typhoons.

Cause we don't know what Myanmar will do in the future so we will have to be ready.

Give it a rest, it’s not going to happen

Well then they can go for Saab Gripen, if they want a low maintenance fighter jet.

How many Eurofighters BAF looking for? They are expensive and high maintenance.

Well then they can go for Saab Gripen, if they want a low maintenance fighter jet.

How many Eurofighters BAF looking for? They are expensive and high maintenance.

From what i understood possibly 16 new and 16 second hand upgraded.

However the conversation remains inconclusive. My understanding foot dragging is BAF fault. Whilst there are no second hand fighters are for sale UK is willing to look at options amougst customers. BAF is unwilling to commit fully so things have not progressed.

From what i understood possibly 16 new and 16 second hand upgraded.

However the conversation remains inconclusive. My understanding foot dragging is BAF fault. Whilst there are no second hand fighters are for sale UK is willing to look at options amougst customers. BAF is unwilling to commit fully so things have not progressed.

The Qatar air force deal for 24 Eurofighters was £5 billion (6.5b USD), I wonder how much
this deal will be for 32? I dont think they got the meteor in this deal as well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom