What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Did you guys see how corrupted our health ministry is ? Besides that no lockdown nothing to prevent corona... only God can save us now...I'm done thinking about Corona...need to divert my mind now

Did you guys see how corrupted our health ministry is ? Besides that no lockdown nothing to prevent corona... only God can save us now...I'm done thinking about Corona...need to divert my mind now
Listen it’s either tumbling economy or a few hundred deaths. Your choice

Listen it’s either tumbling economy or a few hundred deaths. Your choice
Like i said...I'm done thinking about Corona and its effects on us and our economy...I have been thinking about this for the last four months and all I gained is tension and tension...I'm done with it..let's not derail this thread

The video above says Rafale has combat experiences, but China's J-20 has no. BD will make a big purchase of 4+G planes. I am uploading the video for people to wonder what would be the better/best choice for the BAF, any of these two or an American platform.

The video above says Rafale has combat experiences, but China's J-20 has no. BD will make a big purchase of 4+G planes. I am uploading the video for people to wonder what would be the better/best choice for the BAF, any of these two or an American platform.

The video is just a mix of facts and propaganda.

As for BAF, given some of the political things we have been seeing, I highly doubt an American platform will be purchased. (ex. Pakistan-Bangladesh thaw etc.)

Likely J-10.

Perhaps Typhoon in the future.

J20 is not for sale

The video is just a mix of facts and propaganda.

As for BAF, given some of the political things we have been seeing, I highly doubt an American platform will be purchased. (ex. Pakistan-Bangladesh thaw etc.)

Likely J-10.

Perhaps Typhoon in the future.
The more days go by the more I’m convinced of what @Arthur says
No plane before 2025
But then getting j10 would be stupid since j31 is to come to service by that time.

No plane before 2025
But then getting j10 would be stupid since j31 is to come to service by that time.

I agree with @Arthur's views.

J-10C is still very relevant even then.

It seems as if top tier air forces are going to have a mixture of 5th and 4+ gen types.

For example, the USAF is building F-15s again in the form of F-15EX.

BAF needs the J-10C or a similar model before it can hope to field a 5th gen platform.

No plane before 2025

Not in BAF's view.
BAF's policy is to always lag 1-1.5 generation behind any given air force with a spine and self-respect.
I believe J-10 induction will start in mid/late 2020s and continue into the 2030s.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom