What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Not denying convo but that is all the flying imbeciles of Bengal do.

I tried to find out what was being discussed but was not successful.

To the best of my knowledge RAF do not have any excess EFT in stock and no excess capacity in terms of build capacity until the middle eastern clients have received delivery.

I wonder if some of the EU countries are seeking to sell block 1 EFT like the Austrians. Obviously UK can facilitate such conversations.

Anyhow who knows...i have zero expectation when it comes to BAF.

Initial plan was to acquire 2nd hand eft upgraded by Marshall adg and baf was serious about it..I dont know what happened next...in bangla words "Baki ta itihash" :p

You're probably right. Just waiting on the Dec 2018 elections to be over.
Hearing from certain circles in BAF that EFT deal has already been signed but details are still under wraps. It was done before presidents announcement... as it would be tranche 3 aka brand new, we should expect deliveries from 2024/2025
Defres and DTB are going to write about this

Hearing from certain circles in BAF that EFT deal has already been signed but details are still under wraps. It was done before presidents announcement... as it would be tranche 3 aka brand new, we should expect deliveries from 2024/2025
Defres and DTB are going to write about this
I heard from something close to this...someone said baf got screwed in 2017 by Russians because a specific country was lobbying against us...then he added eft deal was signed around November/December of 2019 and baf doesn't want to make any announcement cause they dont want to get screwed again..idk how much of this is true

I heard from something close to this...someone said baf got screwed in 2017 by Russians because a specific country was lobbying against us...then he added eft deal was signed around November/December of 2019 and baf doesn't want to make any announcement cause they dont want to get screwed again..idk how much of this is true
They screwed themselves. No one told them to write up the tender to facilitate a particular contender. They did it by their own stupidity & got screwed.

And no Europeans aren't Ruskies. If they have the deal, other than the US no one can stop them. Even then they might end up not caring of US lobby. That point is enough to prove SAK is spewing BS.

9000 posts worth of gibberish on this thread.

A minute's silence for all the Bangladeshis who were duped by BAF into typing something out on this thread.
They girl i can not sleep with i jist imagination her while masterbating hahahahaha

TBH, I don't know but I feel more sad and disappointed with BAF than my PAF. I mean, how much anguish will Bangladeshi people feel over it if I feel so much? I guess human development and all the economy and improvement in life quality did cost Bangladesh its military capability somewhat. From Military point of view, its upsetting but I guess people always preferred and wanted it this way. Money being spend on people not arms.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom