What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Haha.

So then whats left?

It's actaully a very interesting situation we have here.

What's left is Tejas which will miraculously combine ground attack, trainer, interceptor, naval attack platform etc. all different roles according to Bharti brochure. I think Indians are definitely pushing Hasina hard on that front....

They can't find one good customer for their POS Tejas garbage, but we are there right next door. Money is there for the asking....

Personally, I think there are some politics going on behind the scenes which is delaying the choice/choices.

Bingo - right on the money, Chaiwala effect.....

Bangladesh air force team at Air+Mak Industries Inc.

Bangladesh air force team at Air+Mak Industries Inc. to take possession of their specially designed MAK 20TR ACU skid mounted on a truck. This is a one of a kind high pressure Air conditioning unit designed and developed by Air+Mak to fulfill the cooling needs of a FGFA trainer aircraft primarily used by this military branch.

https://www.airmak.com/index.php/ne...D8AYBe0T66pkVrs__ot40e1dY9h-R13HqjyT2fRmxfgs4

20180214_131142BA-300x225.jpg
20180213_111819_1518652048715-300x225.jpg
20180213_111801_1518652047728-300x225.jpg
1-300x186.jpg

20180213_111803_1518652046976-300x225.jpg

Now what is the significance?

BD Military is back to J-10 again for 6 squadrons of MMRCA. :lol::lol::lol:

Operating so many different types of jets will be a logistical nightmare. IMO, BAF may go for three platforms at most.One from US,one from EU & one from China.
However, even that might be hard to afford.In that case, procuring one from US/EU & one from China would be best.I believe we should get double engine jets from EU as China doesn't have any of that sort which it might export to us.
Russian jets MUST avoided unless there's no other options. Not only because they're not as advanced as their western counterpart, but also cause of their high maintenance cost, low availability,low service life compared to many other western jets etc.Also, their relations with India goes much deeper than with us.

Not to mention you are likely not getting any political advantage from buying Russian.

They are essentially mercenaries selling to both sides.

At least with the US/EU there is some political backing albeit due to THEIR interests and not BD’s.

Nice photo.

Now what is the significance?

just a normal bilateral meeting between China and BD for more cooperation.

link:
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2019-09-17/doc-iicezueu6412274.shtml

Chinese Defense Minister Meets with Chief of Staff of Bangladesh Air Force

On September 17, Wei Fenghe, State Councilor and Minister of National Defense, met with the Bangladesh Air Force Chief of Staff Mas Huzaman in Beijing.

Wei Fenghe said that China and Bangladesh are traditional friendly neighbors. Since the establishment of diplomatic relations between the two countries, they have always worked together. China highly appreciates the firm support of Bangladesh on the issue of China's core interests and will, as always, firmly support Bangladesh's efforts to maintain national stability and promote social development. China is willing to work with Bangladesh to inge on the important consensus reached between President Kin Ping and Prime Minister Hasina, further strengthen friendly exchanges and mutually beneficial cooperation in various fields, and push forward bilateral relations. The Chinese and Bangladeshi armed forces have a fraternal friendship. They hope that the two sides will maintain the momentum of high-level exchanges, deepen pragmatic cooperation in the fields of equipment technology and personnel training, support each other, help each other, and promote the development of relations between the two militaries to a higher level.

Mashuzaman said that China is an important partner of Bangladesh. Bangladesh thanked China for its long-term support and help, firmly supported the one-China policy, and actively participated in the construction of the “Belt and Road”. Bangladesh is willing to work together with China to strengthen pragmatic exchanges and cooperation between the two militaries, especially the Air Force.

Myanmar Air Force member with Bangladeshi F-7 BGI. During the delivery it used Burmese airspace and stopped there for refueling.

PC- Zawyu Htoon

71184351_488783971699310_8626715257403867136_n.jpg

Are you serious?
I am sure that F-22, if not F-35, is the most suitable plane for the BAF. It is expensive and I am not the Chief Executive of the country. Also, the USA just does not sell its best planes to an impoverished poor country whose population numbers more than the population of Russia, the largest country in the world.

I am sure that F-22, if not F-35, is the most suitable plane for the BAF. It is expensive and I am not the Chief Executive of the country. Also, the USA just does not sell its best planes to an impoverished poor country whose population numbers more than the population of Russia, the largest country in the world.
Why shortsell yourself, tempest can be had like tomorrow

What's left is Tejas which will miraculously combine ground attack, trainer, interceptor, naval attack platform etc. all different roles according to Bharti brochure. I think Indians are definitely pushing Hasina hard on that front....

They can't find one good customer for their POS Tejas garbage, but we are there right next door. Money is there for the asking....

Bingo - right on the money, Chaiwala effect.....
BD air Force was supposed to buy MIG 35 according to some YouTube defense analysts of Bangladesh. Where are they?

Back
Top Bottom