What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Given how far China is willing to go, I’m not really sure they won’t disclose weapon codes to compromise security... you don’t see the navy looking at alternative options for frigates

Yea I agree with that.

Chinese interests above all.

In that respect, Bangladesh loses to Myanmar every time.

That’s where Uncle Sam (or his friends) comes in.

The real issue is access to the PL-15 and other latest gen weapons.

I can see China supporting Myanmar in any hot conflict despite seemingly neutral words.

1568009551362.jpg

If this news is true, then it will be a big blow for Bangladesh. When will BAF wake up?

@Neptune @UKBengali @Avicenna @Michael Corleone @Petrichor @Bilal9 @shourov323

though they r growing pretty fast (MAF) but dont think they can fulfill this khawaab of theirs pretty soon...
Obviously not. SU 57 is a 5th generation costly air craft. Myanmar can afford only 4 of these at max. Turkey is a developed nation yet they could only manage to purchase 4 F-35, another 5th generation aircraft.

Obviously not. SU 57 is a 5th generation costly air craft. Myanmar can afford only 4 of these at max. Turkey is a developed nation yet they could only manage to purchase 4 F-35, another 5th generation aircraft.
But they can always get TOT from Russia and build themselves.
What do you think @Aung Zaya

Turkey got cut out with sanctions otherwise they would have gotten more

Bangladesh has no choice but to go full western now :/
Well if you ask me, then both the defence sector and our government is fully aware of what they need to do but we Bangladeshi as a nation is very dishonest. Corruption has badly affected us and corruption will also result in mis management of our defence sector. We have too much of dishonest and illiterate/half literate people in our country.

Buy a few squadrons of F-22 American.
Lmao

Well if you ask me, then both the defence sector and our government is fully aware of what they need to do but we Bangladeshi as a nation is very dishonest. Corruption has badly affected us and corruption will also result in mis management of our defence sector. We have too much of dishonest and illiterate/half literate people in our country.
Still skeptical in us getting anything in AF dept.

Bangladesh army is not Chinese army or Pakistan army. We cannot do what Pakistan or China can do with India, at least not currently. My opinion on India is based on any possible India- Bangladesh conflict.

It is obvious you are not close to Bangladesh armed forces opinion-leaders. Whatever opinion you express is yours only. Please stop saying 'we' like you represent our armed forces - it is misleading. If you want to be a fifth columnist, have the courage to declare it openly.

War-fighting doctrine is a complex subject - it requires careful study of historical wars/battles. I would not offer this type of cavalier opinions on the state of our armed forces and their capabilities without sufficient expertise and knowledge. Nobody died and made you an expert on our armed forces.

You constant glorification of Indian military capabilities (in spite of having a Bangladeshi flag) is disconcerting to say the least. Most people would posit that you are a false-flagger Indian.

Back
Top Bottom