What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

How true that is.....

Too much crap to read....
i've become near sighted from being around books too much.

sounds stupid but those who have had this experience can tell you

well could have got a LASIK, but mom was being stubborn about joining the airforce... and i would have to leave out a year to recover.... LASIK clients need to apply 6 months after it's done

Last edited:
i've become near sighted from being around books too much.

sounds stupid but those who have had this experience can tell you

well could have got a LASIK, but mom was being stubborn about joining the airforce... and i would have to leave out a year to recover.... LASIK clients need to apply 6 months after it's done

Don't do LASIK.

The complications from it are underrated and underreported.

Dont get carried away by the Russian and Chinese technology.
Just see the Japanese new fighter and its edge over any fighter of eastern block..
This will give a glimpse over the F-22 technology which is mostly unknown to days. Japs are trying to bridge the gap between F-35 and F-22 with this aircraft.

This fighter uses active stealth technology which we dont know if F-22 is using or not.

Last edited:
Dont get carried away by the Russian and Chinese technology.
Just see the Japanese new fighter and its edge over any fighter of eastern block..
This will give a glimpse over the F-22 technology which is mostly unknown to days. Japs are trying to bridge the gap between F-35 and F-22 with this aircraft.

Japan is creating a 6th gen fighter that will come into service by around 2030.
Everything, including engine, will be indigenous.

Japan is creating a 6th gen fighter that will come into service by around 2030.
Everything, including engine, will be indigenous.
It is already flying.. Thats what matters. Its not a paper plane. this demonstrate how far behind Chinese are.

It is already flying.. Thats what matters. Its not a paper plane. this demonstrate how far behind Chinese are.

China already has J-20 in service with 4+ gen engine(WS-10X)
WS-15 engine will be ready by middle part of next decade at the latest.
China is a little ahead of Japan in aerospace now.

China already has J-20 in service with 4+ gen engine(WS-10X)
WS-15 engine will be ready by middle part of next decade at the latest.
China is a little ahead of Japan in aerospace now.
I dont think J-20 will come close to this Japanese plane not by any big margin. China is still struggling with radar and engine which Japs dont even consider a parameter leapfrog.

I dont think J-20 will come close to this Japanese plane not by any big margin. China is still struggling with radar and engine which Japs dont even consider a parameter leapfrog.

Chinese radar technology is good now.
It is only engines and that will be fixed when WS-15 comes into service.
Yes this new Japanese plane will be better than J-20 but China is already developing a 6th gen successor to J-20 which will come into service in the mid-2030s.

Chinese radar technology is good now.
It is only engines and that will be fixed when WS-15 comes into service.
Yes this new Japanese plane will be better than J-20 but China is already developing a 6th gen successor to J-20 which will come into service in the mid-2030s.
My main point is not about Japanese plane but the matured technology that F-22 has which many people forgot. Japanese plane exposed some of the technology that F-22 currently using which is wayyyy ahead of its time and rivals.

My main point is not about Japanese plane but the matured technology that F-22 has which many people forgot. Japanese plane exposed some of the technology that F-22 currently using which is wayyyy ahead of its time and rivals.

Really not sure what you are trying to say here?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom