What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Yea but similarly F-35 and F-22 are superior to F-15 and F-16.

We wont really know until things turn hot how it will all turn out.
China used to think that 4.5th-generation fighters can be against 5th-generation fighters.
But after J-20 is in service, China finds she was wrong completely.

China used to think that 4.5th-generation fighters can be against 5th-generation fighters.
But after J-20 is in service, China finds she was wrong completely.

Yea apparently, 5th gen is far superior.

But things dont exist in a vacuum.

There will be other systems in play if conflict breaks out.

Yea apparently, 5th gen is far superior.

But things dont exist in a vacuum.

There will be other systems in play if conflict breaks out.
For PLAAF, J-20 is for air superiority, while J-16 (high cost) and J-10C (low cost) for multirole.
That is why I said " If China doesn't buy Su-35, it is also OK to China."

and yet china buys russian aerospace products to improve its own designs
there are plans even to buy su57 now.... perhaps it was designed by the chinese and bought by the russians according to your thoughts?

not saying china is inferior... in fact superior in any fields like cyberspace... aerospace is still a field china is not superior to russia... maybe on par with russia nowadays but not superior
Just a Russian report that China will buy SU-57.
I would be extremely surprised if this happens.
but China refuses to buy SU-57.
China has never agreed to buy SU-57.
China also has no plans to buy SU-57.
and why do some people think China may buy SU-57?

@Michael Corleone you said. It's just Russia's idea. As long as you think it's right. There is no need to consider facts.

@Michael Corleone you said. It's just Russia's idea. As long as you think it's right. There is no need to consider facts.
It is impossible for China to have two different 5th-generation heavyweight air-superiority fighters at the same time.

When Franker family fighters were introduced, China doesn't develop her own 4/4.5th-generation heavyweight fighters any more.

idk if china intends to buy any... i'm not saying they'll buy... so please weigh in the difference between what i say and what you think i'm saying

It is impossible for China to have two different 5th-generation heavyweight air-superiority fighters.
J-20 and J-31 is enough.

@Michael Corleone you make too many jokes tonight.

btw.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Non-signatories
(India, Israel, Pakistan, South Sudan)

idk if china intends to buy any... i'm not saying they'll buy... so please weigh in the difference between what i say and what you think i'm saying
What excuses do you need?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_on_the_Non-Proliferation_of_Nuclear_Weapons

Non-signatories
(India, Israel, Pakistan, South Sudan)

Why did China buy SU-35? It makes no sense to buy that!

We need to know the latest technology level of our peers,and Russian Su-35 is a good and only option

In fact,there's a suspected leak about the combat of Su-35 VS J-10B, but I can't say much more here.

Just like that China will never buy Mig-29/35, while China has J-10 already.

The fact that China bought the Flanker rather than the Fulcrum in the early 90's showed true vision.

If China bought Mig-29 at that moment, there is no J-10 any more.

Yes.

There was a vision and plan in place.

The result of which is really striking.

The Flanker shell has served China very well.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom