What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Tomra ki khajura alaap chalaitaso bujlam na. Buija luv o khub ekta nai.

Chalaiya jao.... :-)

Kita korbo vai? Ei thread+sub forum to purai gollay gese. Kichui kine na temon military. BAF er obostha to aro kharap. Hala ra ki kortase Allah ei jane. Jodi BD Military r news sotti hisabe nei tahole BAF ki suicide kortase na? Mig-35 ar Su-30/35 kintase. Totally Russia dependent howa to chorom bokami. BAF ki etota stupid? @BDforever tomare to deikha mone hoy tumi vitorer khobor jano. What's your opinion on this?

Are you EAS or SAK?
:secret:I am ninja agent :ph34r:

Kita korbo vai? Ei thread+sub forum to purai gollay gese. Kichui kine na temon military. BAF er obostha to aro kharap. Hala ra ki kortase Allah ei jane. Jodi BD Military r news sotti hisabe nei tahole BAF ki suicide kortase na? Mig-35 ar Su-30/35 kintase. Totally Russia dependent howa to chorom bokami. BAF ki etota stupid? @BDforever tomare to deikha mone hoy tumi vitorer khobor jano. What's your opinion on this?

Are you EAS or SAK?

Amra ehkanay English kota boltay ucheed.

Also, BAF is moronic no doubt.

And this thread might as well not exist given its level of activity.

Also, BAF is moronic no doubt.

And this thread might as well not exist given its level of activity.
BAF has very limited option. It cant buy Russian due to US sanction. Indian pressure as well as MM situation made BAF not to go for Chinese options. BD government is in no mood to allocate funding for more than 50 million for a single fighter in near future. We should not blame BAF for all of its misery. @BDforever

This is totally my understanding of the situation.

BAF has very limited option. It cant buy Russian due to US sanction. Indian pressure as well as MM situation made BAF not to go for Chinese options. BD government is in no mood to allocate funding for more than 50 million for a single fighter in near future. We should not blame BAF for all of its misery. @BDforever

What Indian pressure?
BD need not pay any heed to Indian concerns as India needs BD like BD needs India. Chinese fighters would be used against IAF as they are still a potential threat to BD. Western fighters are the most reliable against Myanmar as the Russians may buckle to Chinese pressure there.
As for that 50 million per unit figure, that is silly as that does not take into account the "life-cycle" costs, capability and readiness rates. With 12 Gripen Es, BAF would need 18 Mig-35s to have the same readiness rate. So it would pay exactly the same upfront for a better overall capability.
Problem now mainly seems to be BAF ineptitude.

Last edited:

The alternative, my friend is to sit on her hands, while its belligenrent nieghbor arms up.

And then cry to the UN when that neighbor does something hostile.

Of course alot of good that will do.

The problem is ineptitude.

Other countries have barriers as well and yet are able to make due.

Bangladesh is pathetic.

Become Pakistan's friend. We can help you out

Wait, this is what they meant when they said, "next fighter will be cost effective"??!! Their operational cost is higher than J-10/Gripen. And more important question is why they are putting all eggs in one basket. Weird!! :undecided: Why not buy one from Russsian and another from Chinese or Western. I hope Turkey and Korea will complete their fighter project soon so that we won't have to rely on West or Russia/China for fighter in future.

Zhuk-A/AE AESA radar and optional TVC. It's not like TVC is always necessary.

I don't know this story. What happened?
I'm not looking down on Turkey / South Korea / Indonesia.
Tell me - how many planes did they make in 70 years?

Are you EAS or SAK?

BAF er kotha ar boila luv nai.

Kisu ekta to kinuk. Hatey kisu na thakley Bandor go Bandrami aro beshi baira jabey.

BAF er bhitorer khobor discuss na korlei bhalo. Ekhaney ganjam laganor onek mokkel ready aasey.

BAF er kotha ar boila luv nai.

Kisu ekta to kinuk. Hatey kisu na thakley Bandor go Bandrami aro beshi baira jabey.

BAF er bhitorer khobor discuss na korlei bhalo. Ekhaney ganjam laganor onek mokkel ready aasey.
mig 35 akhno serial production er jnno ready naa..amr mone hoy BAF eitar jnno wait kortese...2020 shaler age kisuh e order korbe naa..r air cheif alrdy cost effective fighter er kotha bolsn,so twin engine cost effective fighter mone hoy shudhu mig35 e aseh

I was actually talking to Bilal vai. Read his quote below. That's the reason.

Ekhaney ganjam laganor onek mokkel ready aasey.

BAF er bhitorer khobor discuss na korlei bhalo.

Vai bhitorer khobor keu asolei jane naki amar sondeho ase. jai hok June er porei bujha jabe kahini ki, jodi sotti hoya thake arki. :P

Become Pakistan's friend. We can help you out

:o::o::omghaha::omghaha:

128874496505848355.jpg

Indian pressure

What Indian pressure? Most of our armaments come from China. Did we care about Indian pressure when we bought Ming sub or Type53H3 frigate? Even if we choose Type 54A variant as our next frigate BN won't give a damn about Indian pressure.

mig 35 akhno serial production er jnno ready naa

I thought they already started serial production. Didn't Russia order some?

2020 shaler age kisuh e order korbe naa

Eigula abar ki bolen re vai?! :tsk::astagh::o::what::hitwall::cry: Kisuh na mane ki? Kono aircraft e na?:cry:

I was actually talking about their 5th gen fighter project. Only American fighters are successful so far and saw some action. Don't know what "70 years" have to do with this. And Indonesia is only funding KFX project AFAIK.

I was actually talking about their 5th gen fighter project. Only American fighters are successful so far and saw some action. Don't know what "70 years" have to do with this. And Indonesia is only funding KFX project AFAIK.

Indonesia is not only funding KFX fighter but also participate in designing the fighter since 2011. We contribute around 30 designer in 2011-2014 (first phase) and around 80 engineers (designer) since 2015 until now.

"KAI added that up to 150 engineers and technicians from Indonesia are expected to travel to South Korea this year to participate in the fighter development programme. KAI added that 28 Indonesian engineers were originally involved but this number had increased to 72."

https://www.janes.com/article/85680/indonesia-resumes-kfx-payments
"

PT Dirgantara Indonesia has made 403 plane (and helicopter) since 1976.

https://money.kompas.com/read/2017/...man.pt.dirgantara.indonesia.41.tahun.terakhir

Indonesia is not only funding KFX fighter but also participate in designing the fighter since 2011. We contribute around 30 designer in 2011-2014 (first phase) and around 80 engineers (designer) since 2015 until now.

"KAI added that up to 150 engineers and technicians from Indonesia are expected to travel to South Korea this year to participate in the fighter development programme. KAI added that 28 Indonesian engineers were originally involved but this number had increased to 72."

https://www.janes.com/article/85680/indonesia-resumes-kfx-payments
"

PT Dirgantara Indonesia has made 403 plane (and helicopter) since 1976.

https://money.kompas.com/read/2017/...man.pt.dirgantara.indonesia.41.tahun.terakhir
Hi, friend. First of all, congratulations to Indonesia.

But I've seen Taiwanese news. The S.korea “???” aircraft was designed by AIDC. It's actually Taiwan technology. It's true?

Hi, friend. First of all, congratulations to Indonesia.

But I've seen Taiwanese news. The S.korea “???” aircraft was designed by AIDC. It's actually Taiwan technology. It's true?

You read a fake news

KFX was first design by ADD (Agency for Defense Development) and PT Dirgantara Indonesia around 2011 until 2014 and the result is C 103 design. Since 2015 there are KAI and Lockheed Martin who join the program (along with PT Dirgantara engineers) and the result is C 109 as a final design. Today they are doing critical design with the objective to make a prototype in 2021.

Back
Top Bottom