What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

You read a fake news

KFX was first design by ADD (Agency for Defense Development) and PT Dirgantara Indonesia around 2011 until 2014 and the result is C 103 design. Since 2015 there are KAI and Lockheed Martin who join the program (along with PT Dirgantara engineers) and the result is C 109 as a final design. Today they are doing critical design with the objective to make a prototype in 2021.
I watched Taiwan TV news. they're talking about T50. SK employs Taiwanese technicians (former AIDC employees) to help SK develop aircraft.

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/search?keyword=AIDC

Hi, friend. First of all, congratulations to Indonesia.

But I've seen Taiwanese news. The S.korea “???” aircraft was designed by AIDC. It's actually Taiwan technology. It's true?

I seriously doubt it. The renegade province and AIDC could hardly get a re-make of the Ching-Kuo off the ground. Not about money, it is about their priorities. When Big Daddy provides - why go looking for self-sufficiency?

Maybe a few engineers got jobs - but help from the govt. maybe not.

So looking like most likely choice is MiG-35?

Post 2020 delivery dates?

Anything?

I was actually talking to Bilal vai. Read his quote below. That's the reason.

Vai bhitorer khobor keu asolei jane naki amar sondeho ase. jai hok June er porei bujha jabe kahini ki, jodi sotti hoya thake arki. :P

:o::o::omghaha::omghaha:

128874496505848355.jpg

What Indian pressure? Most of our armaments come from China. Did we care about Indian pressure when we bought Ming sub or Type53H3 frigate? Even if we choose Type 54A variant as our next frigate BN won't give a damn about Indian pressure.

I thought they already started serial production. Didn't Russia order some?

Eigula abar ki bolen re vai?! :tsk::astagh::o::what::hitwall::cry: Kisuh na mane ki? Kono aircraft e na?:cry:

I was actually talking about their 5th gen fighter project. Only American fighters are successful so far and saw some action. Don't know what "70 years" have to do with this. And Indonesia is only funding KFX project AFAIK.
buke pathhor badhen re vai..kissu korar nai..sukhoi series er kisuh order korar echchha thakle etttoo din e diye dito...ei bochhor e gmlrs nd mrsam niyai khushi thakte hbe amdr..

I seriously doubt it. The renegade province and AIDC could hardly get a re-make of the Ching-Kuo off the ground. Not about money, it is about their priorities. When Big Daddy provides - why go looking for self-sufficiency?

Maybe a few engineers got jobs - but help from the govt. maybe not.
According to I know from taiwan TV news.

ching kuo is “Light of Taiwan” (please Google this word). if necessary. It will bomb the Three Gorges Dam on the mainland. and it has a very powerful cluster bomb. can paralyse the mainland airport. in short, it's very powerful.

just like the Turkish / S.Korea “???” aircraft same powerful.

Bangladesh do not want to buy Ching-kuo?

@Bilal9

According to I know from taiwan TV news.

ching kuo is “Light of Taiwan” (please Google this word). if necessary. It will bomb the Three Gorges Dam on the mainland. and it has a very powerful cluster bomb. can paralyse the mainland airport. in short, it's very powerful.

just like the Turkish / S.Korea “???” aircraft same powerful.

Bangladesh do not want to buy Ching-kuo?

@Bilal9

:D

Surely you jest my friend....:P

:D

Surely you jest my friend....:P
I just said what I saw on Taiwan TV news.
you can't imagine my experience at that time.
Even now. I'm still trembling!!!!!

ad18e08b73addeb_size47_w600_h475.jpg

4ff59c831f04936_size62_w600_h512.jpg

“China build the Three Gorges Dam with 100 years.
Only one bomb can destroy the Three Gorges Dam.
Kill a million people instantly.
Shanghai will be flooded...”

I am serious. Bangladesh should consider the Ching-kuo. It's really powerful.

timg.gif

Last edited:
So looking like most likely choice is MiG-35?

Post 2020 delivery dates?

Anything?
USA is serious about sanction regarding high end Russian aviation products. I dont think BD will even take slightest chance on that. They already threatened Egypt. Even a single diplomatic gesture will make BD not to walk that way. USA still is our daddy.

USA is serious about sanction regarding high end Russian aviation products. I dont think BD will even take slightest chance on that. They already threatened Egypt. Even a single diplomatic gesture will make BD not to walk that way. USA still is our daddy.

USA takes in 6 billion dollars of BD exports every year and controls Japan who gives 2 billion US dollars of very low interest loans every year.

contrary, growth is down yes... but future projects will all be multinational efforts, so expect china and russia to cooperate in the field

Only co-operation between China and Russia is in civil field - Russia has nothing to offer China in the military aerospace field.

Only co-operation between China and Russia is in civil field - Russia has nothing to offer China in the military aerospace field.
Not true.. Russia still has a lot of technology which even Americans will buy. Russia historically is a military nation (a$$hole in true sense) and there is no reason they will not be in the future. They need scary weapons to keep control of 1/3rd of entire globe's land mass.

Back
Top Bottom