What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Without proper air cover, infantry is just nothing.

What do you think those batteries of FM-90C SAMs and FN-16 MANPADS are for?

They will shoot down your air-force in droves if they try to attack BA.

Last edited:
What do you think those batteries of FM-90C SAMs and FN-16 MANPADS are for?

They will shoot down your air-force in drives if they try to attack BA.
Golden idea . .

It means that if you want to provide air cover to 2 km max ranged ATGM, you will have to deploy your FM 90 ( 10 km max range SHORAD) about 1 km or so behind the ATGMs(do not forget the weapon release line of fighter aircraft).

So you are depliying your FM 90 within the visual range of enemy tank(3 km).

3 km from the frontline is also within the enemy artillery range.

RIP AD gunners.

Dude you stupid?

Let us look at BD arms imports:

https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/bangladesh/arms-imports

2012 206,000,000
2013 662,000,000
2014 201,000,000
2015 625,000,000
2016 438,000,000

So we see that there was a total of 2.132 billion dollars over 2012-2016 which comes to over 400 million dollars per year.

Arms imports are SEPARATE from the defence budget.

well, again if you read the article clearly, it never said about other years. It said only for 2018/2019 budget year.
This is the original source of of your index mundi citation. In 2018, it is only 100 million USD. The 2 years that are above 500 million USD are 2013, 2014 and 2015, the reason is because you guys purchase 2 second hand submarines from China.
And if you follow the conversation, you would see, I said BD military will not be buying 32 MIG 35 and 12 Su 30. And I never said about buying in 2025 or 2030.
the reason i first engage in this thread, is to put an end to your make believe news. "a friend of a friend of a friend said this" is not news or facts and it is just simply rumors and you should treat it like that. If you believe those things, you are either delusional or desperate.

And one last thing. Calling someone "stupid, savage or monkeys" says a lot about one's character. And i never said those words as an insult, unless i genuinely mean it.

Screenshot (8).png

That’s because we don’t go about killing our countrymen for their religion or sects
well, if you do a bit of reading, you would know it's not true. I think more than half of the rebels are the Buddhists.
Out of 14 major armed groups, only 3 are Christian and 1 is Muslim. there are even Burmese, Buddhist rebels. If you look at history, it started when Burmese communist party(Ba Ka Pa) decide to mutiny against the central government. It has nothing to do with religion, it was about political ideology.
The second phase is around 1988 uprising, and it was about the dictatorial government. so that is why about 10,000 Burmese-Buddhist, mostly students ABSDF( All burma student democratic front), decided to become rebels.
Do a bit of reading before saying such a statement.

Screenshot (10).png

Last edited:
well, if you do a bit of reading, you would know it's not true. I think more than half of the rebels are the Buddhists.
Out of 14 major armed groups, only 3 are Christian and 1 is Muslim. there are even Burmese, Buddhist rebels. If you look at history, it started when Burmese communist party(Ba Ka Pa) decide to mutiny against the central government. It has nothing to do with religion, it was about political ideology.
The second phase is around 1988 uprising, and it was about the dictatorial government. so that is why about 10,000 Burmese-Buddhist, mostly students ABSDF( All burma student democratic front), decided to become rebels.
Do a bit of reading before saying such a statement.

View attachment 552384
and yet, how many buddhist are fleeing to save their lives? none
cry the victim's moan all you want... the rest of the world knows what's the real deal

and yet, how many buddhist are fleeing to save their lives? none
cry the victim's moan all you want... the rest of the world knows what's the real deal
what??? do u really not think before you type? a bit of googling will show you, there are a million people who are displaced. And about 400,000 karen people who are 80% buddhist have to flee to Thailand as refugees.
you guys only care about one group of people and turn a blind eye to others.

P.S i am not defending violence against Muslims, I am just showing some people of their biases.

TBH, I dont think you care about Muslims. if you do, you would say something about Uyghurs in China.
so, either you dont care or just afraid of China.
I think you use Rohingya crisis as a justification for the hatred toward us.

what??? do u really not think before you type? a bit of googling will show you, there are a million people who are displaced. And about 400,000 karen people who are 80% buddhist have to flee to Thailand as refugees.
you guys only care about one group of people and turn a blind eye to others.

P.S i am not defending violence against Muslims, I am just showing some people of their biases.

TBH, I dont think you care about Muslims. if you do, you would say something about Uyghurs in China.
so, either you dont care or just afraid of China.
I think you use Rohingya crisis as a justification for the hatred toward us.
problem is, it's your extremist buddhist population and your national army that's comitting genocide against rohyngas... including rape. can't deny that
ps rohyngas are not all muslims... there are hindu rohyngas too
anyways stop with the debate... and stay on topic.... airforce

problem is, it's your extremist buddhist population and your national army that's comitting genocide against rohyngas... including rape. can't deny that
ps rohyngas are not all muslims... there are hindu rohyngas too
anyways stop with the debate... and stay on topic.... airforce

ok, i won't derail the conversation any longer. Just watch the video. Rohingya crisis explained by independence bystander.

Golden idea . .

It means that if you want to provide air cover to 2 km max ranged ATGM, you will have to deploy your FM 90 ( 10 km max range SHORAD) about 1 km or so behind the ATGMs(do not forget the weapon release line of fighter aircraft).

So you are depliying your FM 90 within the visual range of enemy tank(3 km).

3 km from the frontline is also within the enemy artillery range.

RIP AD gunners.

FM-90C has range of 15km against all targets.

It will be well out of range of your "army".

It and the FN-16 will take care of any attacking aircraft.

Seems like this 'Dude' word is the hallmark of your posts. Do you use it this frequently in spoken conversation also?:)

No only on this forum when trying to explain
simple concepts to certain posters.

Back
Top Bottom