What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

:lol: That is how you get doctors diploma in BD? No wonder.

@Imran Khan nice job on the ownage. :P

Smart man, but you can see from the reply below yours the delusion is too much.

Typically how BD operates in general :P

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ubmarines-from-China/articleshow/26750741.cms

though we bought old submarines,u indians almost had a heart attack that time..u will commit suicide whn we will buy more advanced one.. ..
"Why would Bangladesh need submarines? ..:cry:
:cry:

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

now have a good cry..:cry::cry:..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ubmarines-from-China/articleshow/26750741.cms

though we bought old submarines,u indians almost had a heart attack that time..u will commit suicide whn we will buy more advanced one.. ..
"Why would Bangladesh need submarines? ..:cry:
:cry:

Read more at:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

now have a good cry..:cry::cry:..

Good, you must buy the claptrap put out in media about "concerns" as first stage to ensure you stay as docile consumers (of say indian motorcycles) no matter what happens at borders and politically inside :D

You prove all stereotypes about your lot so easily. Now go bash some Pakistanis about 1971 when we give you the order to....ready?

Smart man, but you can see from the reply below yours the delusion is too much.

Delusion?

BD main threat is India and the military trains to fight you 1.2/3 billion lot all the time.

BAF also mainly trains to fight India - that is why it needs extremely high performance fighters and has already rejected JF-17 and Mig-35. Barman savages are no real threat.

Delusion?

BD main threat is India and the military trains to fight you 1.2/3 billion lot all the time.

BAF also mainly trains to fight India - that is why it needs extremely high performance fighters and has already rejected JF-17 and Mig-35. Barman savages are no real threat.

Sort it out with @Avicenna then, who is the real threat to BD right now.....given one so brazenly send 1 million people into your land in just a few days (and made sure with aerial violations that they stayed there) and you responded with just a few tears and fist shakes.....and in your personal case, guaranteed promises to at least shoot down the airspace violators...and it just kept happening and you slunk away. :D

You just got manhandled and bloodied by them so bad...and you say "no real threat" LOL.

I feel for you man, you are much more natural BNP supporter (as far as India goes)....but they suck at politics and development optics....so you have bought into the "stability" BAL supposedly gives.....even though SHW loves having Modi drop by for some chai and some 1971 paintings exchanging :D

Sort it out with @Avicenna then, who is the real threat to BD right now.....given one so brazenly send 1 million people into your land in just a few days (and made sure with aerial violations that they stayed there) and you responded with just a few tears and fist shakes.

You just got manhandled and bloodied by them so bad...and you say "no real threat" LOL.

I feel for you man, you are much more natural BNP supporter (as far as India goes)....but they suck at politics and development optics....so you have bought into the "stability" BAL supposedly gives.....even though SHW loves having Modi drop by for some chai and some 1971 paintings exchanging :D

Nah - I meant the real medium-long term threat is India.
Myanmar is just a temporary pest that can be put down once BAF has 2-3 squadrons of modern fighters and 1-2 of the next-gen frigates come into service.

There are plenty of people like me in AL and they are just biting their lip as all focus is on the economy and infrastructure. I need not remind you what the BD military under AL did to your "military" in 2001.

Delusion?

Well can you give us one proof which states JF17 was offered to BD let alone rejected? Don't show me a picture of BD airmen posing with Thunder as I can show you a picture of PAF officials with F22 during Red Flag 2006 but I'm pretty sure it wasn't on offer. You see, you bring in these kind of madeup stories and then complain of derailment.

Well can you give us one proof which states JF17 was offered to BD let alone rejected? Don't show me a picture of BD airmen posing with Thunder as I can show you a picture of PAF officials with F22 during Red Flag 2006 but I'm pretty sure it wasn't on offer. You see, you bring in these kind of madeup stories and then complain of derailment.
As Myanmar is going for Jf17, the possibility of BAF inducting it is getting lower.

birds can be seen while landing a bit risky to fly
View attachment 491133
They need some bird scaring equipment.

38870719_1820958321325926_8666830449517002752_o.jpg

Bangladesh airforce is on the verge to order 8 mil mi-35M helicopter gunships from russia..

pic credit-DTB

How do you know it is to insult you?

@WebMaster He is a falseflagger. Please check his IP logs and cross check with @araberuni7 . The location should be Australia unless he is using VPN.
what is yyiueyy
How do you know it is to insult you?

@WebMaster He is a falseflagger. Please check his IP logs and cross check with @araberuni7 . The location should be Australia unless he is using VPN.

What is your problem.. he could be anything. If you dont like his opinion or criticism for BAF you can just simply ignore. I find his analysis interesting.

what is yyiueyy

What is your problem.. he could be anything. If you dont like his opinion or criticism for BAF you can just simply ignore. I find his analysis interesting.

And who are you to lecture me on that?

This guys falseflags and defames Bangladesh. Only a spineless person would not find it objectionable.

I agree with many of his technical opinions but he brings nothing new to the table.

Last edited:
Baf fly f-7s and k-8s so does Myanmar ?? Not sure what’s the logic

http://www.scramble.nl/orbats/bangladesh/airforce
now they are considering MIG35 or SU 30.

the current rohongyas incident might change their minds.

they dont think of procuring JF 17 at the first begining although both Pakistan and China enthusiastically promoted it. they dont like indial, and dont trust Pakistan either.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom