What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

@WebMaster They started it. I didn't. They write in Bangladeshi language to insult me. Please feel free to apply to the rules equally to everyone.

Shameless liar!! Nobody attacked you until your last four threads. Filthy false flagger!!

What is your problem.. he could be anything. If you dont like his opinion or criticism for BAF you can just simply ignore. I find his analysis interesting.

I know you like this type of guy whoever insults our military and abuse them. You team-up with them and defend them just like you did with Al Beguni. What opinion did he give in his last four thread instead of insults and abusive word?? Bloody wanker doesn't even know how RAB was created in first place, why military funds is diverted to Padma bridge, says we can't afford new sub and don't have money to buy anything. Tells us to beg money to Russia-China for Rohingya donation (did it before). Mention other trolls to join him. Even other trolls here behave much than this wild Baboon!! Why an American cares so much about a 3rd world country's military?? How does this trash know what Defense Update Bangladesh say in their video?? This trash is definitely a false flagger!! Either he is Idune or Al- Haguni.

I know you like this type of guy whoever insults our military and abuse them. You team-up with them and defend them just like you did with Al Beguni. What opinion did he give in his last four thread instead of insults and abusive word?? Bloody wanker doesn't even know how RAB was created in first place, why military funds is diverted to Padma bridge, says we can't afford new sub and don't have money to buy anything. Tells us to beg money to Russia-China for Rohingya donation (did it before). Mention other trolls to join him. Even other trolls here behave much than this wild Baboon!! Why an American cares so much about a 3rd world country's military?? How does this trash know what Defense Update Bangladesh say in their video?? This trash is definitely a false flagger!! Either he is Idune or Al- Haguni.
If you cant take criticism lightly you should not join a forum where people express differing opinion. Go back to primary school.

If you cant take criticism lightly you should not join a forum where people express differing opinion. Go back to primary school.

Abusing and insulting people without any provocation, spewing garbage without knowing anything isn't criticism. Learn the definition of criticism first before suggesting people to go to primary school first.

Abusing and insulting people without any provocation, spewing garbage without knowing anything isn't criticism. Learn the definition of criticism first before suggesting people to go to primary school first.
You people started abusing him personally calling different names.
He had no intention to attack anybody personally as far as my concern.

Does Myanmar have any plan to buy long range MLRS to achieve striking capability at Chittagong Port of Bangladesh. If Myanmar wants to achieve maximum advantage against potential threat than the sweet spot is chittagong port knowing Bangladesh does not have any defensive capability on the ground or Bangladesh does not have any fighter jet. I think for Myanmar to have best outcome of any conflict with Bangladesh, Myanmar must maintain first strike capability towards Chittagong port. A300 MLRS or Polonez MLRS.

What you guys think?

What do you mean by "we love u"? I am an American. Do you love America? May not be... Maybe you love China.

BTW Bangladesh military is just UN peacekeeping police. No more than this.

Myanmar will have upper hand, I guess so.

I work in a Industry that relates to military. I travel in South East Asia. I read lot of story about shitty Rohingya. Whether I wish a war or not, it may happen. It didn't happen because Bangladesh military is a disaster relief agency and a police force.
Being an atheist, I never liked people with four wives.
An well prepared military always win the war if they have the right tools of the trade. Myanmar has few right tools. Need more right tools. Myanmar is also battle hardened, that brings positive and negative both.
Right now Myanmar needs long range bombers. Since you can't go west, your best bet is Su-34 or H-6K. You also need long range MLRS to achieve striking capability on enemies vital infrastructure i.e. Chittagong port, airport, power station and bridges.
Those who believe in four wives, they will loose very soon.

Guys Look at your neighbor is crashing thier aircraft left right center

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/bangladesh-air-force-a-flying-club-of-bangladesh/

Please don't keep water in your mouth, you will guarantee spit out...

Be very aware that UN peacekeeping mission screwed Bangladesh military. Now Bangladesh military does want to serve the country instead go UN mission to make money.
Myanmar military is advancing toward a better military in Southeast Asia. Keep the momentum and pace. MAF is well advanced than BAF. The moment you sent fighter pilot to peacekeeping mission, they forget flying aircraft. This is why Bangladesh crashed so many aircrafts.

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/bangladesh-military-as-inept-as-it-is-corrupt/

@Michael Corleone @Avicenna tell Al-Haguni, Al-Beguni, Al-Buduni, Al-Chiruni aka @polanski and his hardcore fan @TopCat to do that. Now i understand why suddenly @TopCat pops up and start defending that jerk. Dear @TopCat do these threads look like criticism to you now?? Look how he is wishing war between Myanmar and Bangladesh.

Al-Beruni is exposed now!! Caught red handed!!

@The Eagle @waz @WebMaster sorry for bothering you again. Notice these garbage threads above written by @polanski in Myanmar Defense Forum. Look how he is wishing war between Myanmar and Bangladesh. Check those two links. He opened his own website in word press and trying so hard to belittle Bangladesh Military. I am 100% This @polanski is actually a Bangladeshi original account is @araberuni7. Full name is Al-Beruni. Uses pen name Ryan Smith in websites. This guy's sole job is mock, insult, belittle, write garbage about Bangladesh Military and attack whoever disagree with or have different. He started using fake ID when he called Plane Spotters liar and stupid for C-1360J procurement news but proved wrong miserably. Plz ban this guy and block his IP address permanently so this fake-fraud cannot pollute this forum again.

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/06/bangladesh-military-as-inept-as-it-is-corrupt/

@Michael Corleone @Avicenna tell Al-Haguni, Al-Beguni, Al-Buduni, Al-Chiruni aka @polanski and his hardcore fan @TopCat to do that. Now i understand why suddenly @TopCat pops up and start defending that jerk. Dear @TopCat do these threads look like criticism to you now?? Look how he is wishing war between Myanmar and Bangladesh.

@The Eagle @waz @WebMaster sorry for bothering you again. Notice these garbage threads above written by @polanski in Myanmar Defense Forum. Look how he is wishing war between Myanmar and Bangladesh. Check those two links. He opened his own website in word press and trying so hard to belittle Bangladesh Military. I am 100% This @polanski is actually a Bangladeshi original account is @araberuni7. Full name is Al-Beruni. Uses pen name Ryan Smith in websites. This guy's sole job is mock, insult, belittle, write garbage about Bangladesh Military and attack whoever disagree with or have different. He started using fake ID when he called Plane Spotters liar and stupid for C-1360J procurement news but proved wrong miserably. Plz ban this guy and block his IP address permanently so this fake-fraud cannot pollute this forum again.

LOL I will say some of the articles in that word press website are like ones written by Al-Beruni in the past.

Like verbatim.

Anyways, stop crying to the mods. Either ignore him. Or keep your posts limited to the BAF.

now they are considering MIG35 or SU 30.

the current rohongyas incident might change their minds.

they dont think of procuring JF 17 at the first begining although both Pakistan and China enthusiastically promoted it. they dont like indial, and dont trust Pakistan either.

I am pretty much 100% confident that a version of J-10 will be coming to BD in the next 1-2 years.
Mig-35 I am not so sure but the SU-30 is also almost guaranteed.

or account ke ignore list e add koren.... that's all

I am pretty much 100% confident that a version of J-10 will be coming to BD in the next 1-2 years.
Mig-35 I am not so sure but the SU-30 is also almost guaranteed.
i would only j-10 is a fighter that you can expect to see....
others are all up in the bum.... not confirmed yet

Good work Ronin. See I have been telling this for weeks now. The opinions and patterns of grammatical deficiencies of @araberuni7 and @polanski are identical.
https://defence.pk/pdf/search/13557938/

For example, he will write, "given by Russian to BD." to mean "given by the Russians to BD".

I could easily tell as i have read Al-Beruni's posts on multiple platforms over the years.

I couldn't care less if he did not disparage BD daily while pretending to be American and siding with known trolls.

Last edited:
View attachment 491165

Bangladesh airforce is on the verge to order 8 mil mi-35M helicopter gunships from russia..

pic credit-DTB
I have a photo of myself standing in front of Saab GlobalEye that doesn't mean I bought Saab GlobalEye.
Stop posting rumors. Post it when deal is finalized.
Dude, have some self-respect and dignity then people will respect you.

Ajaira akamer kam korar ato time pai kemney? On welfare and dole like that retard? Amazing.....

One who bad mouths and hates their own country this much should renounce their own citizenship...

"ইদুনে"ও হইতে পারে, ঐ ব্যাটা অনেকদিন হইছে কিছু বলে না।

:lol:

ইদুনি , আল হাগুণী, আল চিরুণী , এর তো নামের অভাব নাই! একই অঙ্গে এতো রূপ !

Ajaira akamer kam korar ato time pai kemney? On welfare and dole like that retard? Amazing.....

One who bad mouths and hates their own country this much should renounce their own citizenship...

:lol:

ইদুনি , আল হাগুণী, আল চিরুণী , এর তো নামের অভাব নাই! একই অঙ্গে এতো রূপ !
@waz @WebMaster
Who's detailing the thread now? Who's insulting now. Isn't it a insult? Please apply your rules equally.

Back
Top Bottom