What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

I have a photo of myself standing in front of Saab GlobalEye that doesn't mean I bought Saab GlobalEye.
Stop posting rumors. Post it when deal is finalized.
Dude, have some self-respect and dignity then people will respect you.
self respect and dignity??!!!!.. u r saying it??!!!...lolzzz..
nd "plane spotters bangladesh" alrdy confirmed this rumors/news...they r more aunthetic thn ur shitty wordpress website..wanna cry again???dorja bondho kore kado..:cry::cry:

self respect and dignity??!!!!.. u r saying it??!!!...lolzzz..
nd "plane spotters bangladesh" alrdy confirmed this rumors/news...they r more aunthetic thn ur shitty wordpress website..wanna cry again???dorja bondho kore kado..:cry::cry:

You started to blame everything on me including poverty of Bangladesh where I never lived and never will. Someone wrote wordpress to help you understand your deficiencies and learn from there. Instead of bashing all other members, self-reflect on what went wrong with your country and military and improve so that people stop laughing at you. Country like Bangladesh and Iran can switch off internet but there are people seating next to you will disclose everything to internet without you being realized.
If you think propaganda will save your country then you will be in deep shocked. For example: Argentine Air Force sunk British destroyer which lead to the evolution of stealth ships.
MAF JF-17 will be armed with anti-radiation and long range anti-ship missile. Thanks to Pakistan and your friend, China.

Without concentrating on defense forum, contrate what will happen to you? MA is also procuring SY-400. MA and MAF doesn't spread propaganda. They just buy and publish in the news.
Indian is also upgrading bases in Andamar island which will block your submarine's mobility.
People will genuinely praise you if you are sincere on your efforts.

Have you ever thought, you are discussing fishy news in Pakistani defense forum and Pakistan is supplying real arms to Myanmar. Where do you stand?

Stop thinking about me, I have unlimited broadband internet to burn...

@waz @WebMaster
Who's detailing the thread now? Who's insulting now. Isn't it a insult? Please apply your rules equally.

Awwww Bangladeshi false flagger @araberuni7 aka Ryan Smith cries for justice when wanker himself sides with trolls and vomit garbage about Bangladesh military everywhere. Serves you right!! Go crawl back to your gutter and come back with your real ID to bark here you spineless creature. Your cover is blown up already.

I have a photo of myself standing in front of Saab GlobalEye that doesn't mean I bought Saab GlobalEye.

At least we don't have sole purpose of insulting BD military here with trash talk. The fascist GOB doesn't run this forum. We can post whatever we want. We don't troll or insult others like you do without any provocation. Bugger off if you don't like and stay quite. Didn't Plane Spotter and C-130J news slap you hard enough??!! Remember?? No money no honey?? Now you came back to challenge Plan Spotters again??? Tor baper ki amra eikhane ki post kori ba na kori kulangarer baccha?? Tor eto jole kn Bangladesh niya all time??

Stop lecturing others about respect and dignity when you don't have those in the first place!! Worm!!

Instead of bashing

Woohoo look who is talking!!

MAF doesn't spread propaganda. They just buy and publish in the news.

Can anybody answer to false flagger @polanski aka @araberuni7 aka Ryan Smith that how many years we have been listening about Burmese navy destroyer and submarine procurement?? Where's their destroyer and Kilo class sub?? :what:

upload_2018-8-10_15-3-17.jpeg

MAF JF-17 will be armed with anti-radiation and long range anti-ship missile.

Looks like this false flagger doesn't know that we are also upgrading our Mig-29 to carry Kh-35

http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/s_doc/2371.pdf

@shourov323 @The Ronin check out his posts in 120 and 121 pages.He is advocating myanmar should buy long range MLRS and strike Chittagong port, destroy vital infrastructures.Assuring myanmar that they can easily defeat ''the people with four wives'':lol:

I have never seen any native english speaking American write this shitty English.:P
@shourov323 @The Ronin look at this American.:lol:

he is a false flagger,bro:agree::agree:...myanmarese posters nd indian trolls r more sensible thn this al haguni guy..have u forgotten that how this charal claimed that we have no towed artillery guns..he also claimed that we dont have money to buy c-130j's..how pathetic can a man be..:rolleyes::rolleyes:..defaming his own country..:disagree::disagree:

What can you say, he is a decedent of Mir Jafor whose head is filled with cow dung. Even Mir Jafor would feel shame to talk trash like him if he was alive. Isn't there any rules to kick out this guy permanently?? What's the rules here for using multiple fake ID to talk trash here?? Shouldn't admin and mods kick him out permanently??

Why don't DB Police track down and arrest this guy instead of Shahidul Alam and gift him some DIM THERAPY!! :police:

One other thing. That Mi-35 photo is from training session. Why don't you ask Erick Rostovspotter who took the photo to fill your fat head with some info.

Can anybody answer to false flagger @polanski aka @araberuni7 aka Ryan Smith that how many years we have been listening about Burmese navy destroyer and submarine procurement?? Where's their destroyer and Kilo class sub?? :what:

upload_2018-8-10_15-3-17-jpeg.491371
LOL
that one is made by a fan for Apirl Fool. later he explained about it and all Myanmars know that. :P but we are now constructing 8 war ships in Navy yard at once and one 135m frigate with approximately 4000 ton is also included in that list of war ships under constrcution which was presented to commander in chief at the meeting.
viber image.jpg

regarding with subs , dont worry. stay tune..!! we will denounce very soon. the negotiation is now in final stage.
training programme was already started in India since last year.

FB_IMG_1499968907574.jpg

FB_IMG_1499969081065.jpg

Looks like this false flagger doesn't know that we are also upgrading our Mig-29 to carry Kh-35

http://dgdp.gov.bd/dgdp/AP_TEN/s_doc/2371.pdf
i dont see anything about Kh-35 in that link. as far as i know, Mig-29SM can carry 2 x Kh-31A not Kh-35. only advanced version like Mig-29M/M2/K can carry Kh-35.
even if so, we are already upgraded 10 out of 31 Mig-29B to SM standard so far and more will be upgraded at the end of this year.
One other thing. That Mi-35 photo is from training session. Why don't you ask Erick Rostovspotter who took the photo to fill your fat head with some info.
can u show me that link. ?

I know that was fan made but some of your Burmese buddies still bragged about building destroyer a lot, talked about a different design. Good luck with your future frigate project.
ok. In this forum ? i didnot see that photo here in this forum . may be u mixed up with what u see in FB. sometimes some people in FB used that pic to prove their claim in the argument. although they know it it's fake. but people in here dont use that one and avoid that kind of argument. if i missed, let me know.

Wait didn't your officers train in Pakistan?? :what:
Once pak offered their old subs to MN a decade ago and the deal was close to finalize. but we failed to finish it. perhaps , due to political reason like sanction. now India offered us again for kilo class.
the deal can take time as we're considering to take soft loan from Russia or third countries. FYI ,

FB_IMG_1498157004448.jpg

FB_IMG_1498157007370.jpg

IMG_20170623_163625.jpg

these photos appeared from our commander in chief's Russia trip. during his trip, he also visited Russia airbase and tried the Su-30 simulator by himself. later we can finalize the Su-30 deal. hope kilo class deal to be like that.

You mean the photo??
sure.I also saw many photos of Erick Rostovspotter. Normally he dont put silly caption something like "photos from training".just with simple label like Russia Airforce. just wonder if u have the link that he is referring to "the photos of training programme". let me know.

Yak -130 aircraft of Bangladesh Air Force!!

And carrying two of unguided free fall bomb! !
1f525.png
1f525.png

38857322_2088899977994410_6227605633198194688_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seriously??!! Isn't it obvious from our officer's dress-up???
yes. seriously..!!
I'm not trying to ruin ur dream. just curious.!! there is no proof of training programme in that pic. i'm asking the fact, not a make-up stories. if it's hard to find out, let be it.
check this photo , we flied MiG-35 since long time ago.
viber imagefff.jpg

it's doesnt mean we're getting Mig-35. need the second source to comfirm this. now i'm asking u the secondary source which can prove ur claim.

LOL
that one is made by a fan for Apirl Fool. later he explained about it and all Myanmars know that. [emoji14] but we are now constructing 8 war ships in Navy yard at once and one 135m frigate with approximately 4000 ton is also included in that list of war ships under constrcution which was presented to commander in chief at the meeting.
View attachment 491412

regarding with subs , dont worry. stay tune..!! we will denounce very soon. the negotiation is now in final stage.
training programme was already started in India since last year.

View attachment 491414
View attachment 491415

i dont see anything about Kh-35 in that link. as far as i know, Mig-29SM can carry 2 x Kh-31A not Kh-35. only advanced version like Mig-29M/M2/K can carry Kh-35.
even if so, we are already upgraded 10 out of 31 Mig-29B to SM standard so far and more will be upgraded at the end of this year.

can u show me that link. ?
@Aung Zaya
As far as I know MAF MiG 29 will not be carring Kh series anti ship missiles.
Newly arrived JF 17 blk 2 with C 802 AKG are dedicated for the maritime strike. That is why thry are based at Pathein.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom