What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

@Aung Zaya
As far as I know MAF MiG 29 will not be carring Kh series anti ship missiles.
Newly arrived JF 17 blk 2 with C 802 AKG are dedicated for the maritime strike. That is why thry are based at Pathein.
according to user's maunal, every MiG-29SM can carry couple of kh-31 AshM and so do our Mig-29SMs. My guess is frontline attacker for maritime strike would be JF-17 with C-802AKG which is more advanced and MiG-29SM with Kh-31 would take secondry role. whether buying kh-31 or not is navy cheif decision.it's nothing wrong even if they invest all on C-802AKG instead of old-school Kh-31A like u said.

according to user's maunal, every MiG-29SM can carry couple of kh-31 AshM and so do our Mig-29SMs. My guess is frontline attacker for maritime strike would be JF-17 with C-802AKG which is more advanced and MiG-29SM with Kh-31 would take secondry role. whether buying kh-31 or not is navy cheif decision.it's nothing wrong even if they invest all on C-802AKG instead of old-school Kh-31A like u said.

I think with Su-30s being inducted as offensive platforms, you guys can dedicate MiG-29s to air defence and let the JF-17s take care of maritime strike.

31 upgraded Fulcrums should be able to prevent the enemy from achieving complete air superiority to the enemy minimising the prospect of complete obliteration of your KPIs by bombardment.

Yak-130s should be sufficient for COIN.

Last edited:
What variants of mig29 do you have in our air force in numbers please!
Also how many are retired if any!?

I think with Su-30s being inducted as offensive platforms, you guys can dedicate MiG-29s to air defence and let the JF-17s take care of maritime strike.

31 upgraded Fulcrums should be able to prevent the enemy from achieving complete air superiority to the enemy minimising the prospect of complete obliteration of your KPIs by bombardment.

Idk how any of that adds up... mig 29 of theirs still has to play air superiority role with the f7s as interceptors or primary role aircrafts... sukhoi most likely for maritime strike with possibly multi role or superiority missions as required

good choice. yes. our AF's strategy is like that.
ok. too much off topic here.
u re welcome to Myanmar defence forum under China and far east if u want to discuss related with our armed force.
What variants of mig29 do you have in our air force in numbers please!
Also how many are retired if any!?
u mean our inventory ?
Official number is 31 now although we have evidence of up to 36 in tail number. the next batch of our MiG-29 have kicked off overhaul and upgrade programme in Myanmar. seem 4 out of 10 were completed as we can see in recent photos in which Russian pilots are testing them. if u want to see , check Myanmar defence forum. so there is no plan to give retire them till next decade. even if so , at most 4 or 5 from earliest batch.

Your name "Homo" for a reason off course. Another blame! When do you guys blame yourself not others?

Few weeks ago, one of your Bangladeshi mate said that government let air force deal with new procurement. Government did not want to involve with procurement.
This week you changed your story.

What I like about other regional air force that they don't change stories. India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia do not change story.

Next excuse would be Sheikh Hasina has menopause so BAF can't buy fighter jet.

Look at MAF, Suu Kyi also had menopause but they bought JF-17 Block II.

Bangladeshi bandit posted a video, watch out Myanmar....

I would say watch out Bangladesh, JF-17 is capable of carrying anti-radiation missiles that can knock out your radar stations.

@tarpitz @Aung Zaya

Your name "Homo" for a reason off course. Another blame! When do you guys blame yourself not others?

Few weeks ago, one of your Bangladeshi mate said that government let air force deal with new procurement. Government did not want to involve with procurement.

What I like about other regional air force that they don't change stories. India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Malaysia and Indonesia do not change story.

I would say watch out Bangladesh, JF-17 is capable of carrying anti-radiation missiles that can knock out your radar stations.

@tarpitz @Aung Zaya
Khankir pola,tor lojja shorom hoibo na jiboneo..

Khankir pola,tor lojja shorom hoibo na jiboneo..
When you lost your language you post in Bangladeshi language. Calm down..
I will have a Champaign toast! More is coming from other side of border. India will send four million Asami to Bangladesh. More donations from USA and EU, I am guessing.

When you lost your language you post in Bangladeshi language. Calm down..
I will have a Champaign toast! More is coming from other side of border. India will send four million Asami to Bangladesh. More donations from USA and EU, I am guessing.

An "American" who claims to have nothing to do with BD, is posting about so-called Bangladeshis in the Indian state of Assam and that too in broken English.

He is also triggered by Bengali youtube videos.

Composite shot
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

BAF Yak-130 flying

39094247_1827983267290098_3505497786680344576_n.jpg

@tarpitz @Aung Zaya

Please stop posting.

To be honest - even L-39's can be easily modified to fit COIN roles effectively. K-8's will need gun pods and rocket pods. Guided missiles are overkill and expensive for COIN role.

When did this become a MAF thread?

BD is far richer than Myanmar(3.5x GDP) and is just starting a huge military upgrade programme to be completed by 2030. It's military modernisation will be done in conjunction with economic and social development.
Unlike it's neighbours BD does not leave it's people hungry while it buys bullets.

An "American" who claims to have nothing to do with BD, is posting about so-called Bangladeshis in the Indian state of Assam and that too in broken English.

He is also triggered by Bengali youtube videos.

Ei beqoof Bangladeshi na, American to na-ee. I can bet money on this...probably some Sanghi troll again. Damn cockroaches are everywhere these days. Put them on the 'ignore' list. Quickest way not to waste time on these idiots. All they do is derail threads and now a sticky thread. In reality that is all they CAN do.

Report him to the mods. Case closed.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom