What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

Yet 18 people were killed in last 5 months, heard 7 were killed today in news report. Unless military eradicate UPDF and other terrorist group completely this will keep going on. The upcoming UCAV can be helpful for this work i guess.

Hill people are now well integrated. I dont think there will be any insurgency in foreseable future

Well you're right.

Certainly the insurgency if any will not be created from WITHIN the native element of the hill tribes who are mostly peace loving simple people.

The problem (if any, in the future) will certainly come from elements external to Bangladesh in India and Burma, whether state-sponsored or not. That is where our focus should be, intelligence-wise and resource-utilization-wise, to PREVENT insurgencies ahead of time before they become huge headaches.

This intelligence will be much easier to gain using UCAVs as @The Ronin bhai has stated above.

At the same time, we should,

a) Re-populate these extreme remote-border areas (Dighinala in Khagrachhori for example) with people from other over-crowded areas in Bangladesh with agricultural incentives and cheap loans, and,

b) Ensure that harmony and positive fellow-feeling is cultivated among different ethnic groups to avoid confrontation and clashes.

Last edited:
The man is holding the patch of 1400+ flying hour in F-7BG
1f60e.png
1f60e.png
1f60e.png
1f60e.png
1f60e.png

39878904_1843864355701989_6971896690768871424_n.jpg

BAF procuring Fighter jet from China sources BDMilitary.com. Anyone have the trusted information about this issue?

So far rumour r baf is inducting su-30, mig-29/35 , j-10 ... did I miss any ? Till Jane’s or an OEM /baf announce anything firm order it just here say unless I missed it

Last edited:
এয়ার মার্শাল মশিউজ্জামান সেরনিয়াবাত এর কাছ থেকে ৫৮ নং ফ্লাইট সেফটি কোর্সের সর্বোচ্চ পারফরমেন্সের ট্রফি নিচ্ছেন পাকিস্তান এয়ারফোর্সের স্কোয়াড্রন লিডার কাসিফ সাইফ।

ভারত,পাকিস্হান,আমেরিকা সহ বিশ্বের অনেক দেশের অফিসার ক্যডেটরাই বাংলাদেশে প্রয়োজনীয় মিলিটারি ট্রেনিং গ্রহণের জন্যে আসেন।

Pakistan Air Force Squadron Leader Kasf Saif is taking the highest performance trophy of 58 Flight Safety Course from former Air Marshal Moshiuzzaman Serniabat. Officers of many countries including India, Pakistan, Americn, came to receive necessary military training in Bangladesh.

So far rumour r baf is inducting su-30, mig-29/35 , j-10 ... did I miss any ? Till Jane’s or an OEM /baf announce anything firm order it just here say unless I missed it
You missed EFT and Gripen...both have been reported at different times...keep naming all the fighters eventually BAF is going to pick one of them and we can claim to be right.

If the rate of crash continue then there will be no Air Force for Bangladesh. There will two Air Forces surrounding Bangladesh those are Indian and Myanmar.

Talks are underway for India to procure F-35 after India has been excluded from CAATSA Act and withdrawal of Su-57 program.

Myanmar will have advanced Fighter Jets soon. Talks are underway with a partner nation to procure fighter jet advanced than Su-30 which Myanmar ordered.

As far as Bangladesh concern, they will always be like the below link.

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/bangladesh-air-force-a-flying-club-of-bangladesh/

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom