What's new

Bangladesh Air Force

If the rate of crash continue then there will be no Air Force for Bangladesh. There will two Air Forces surrounding Bangladesh those are Indian and Myanmar.

Talks are underway for India to procure F-35 after India has been excluded from CAATSA Act and withdrawal of Su-57 program.

Myanmar will have advanced Fighter Jets soon. Talks are underway with a partner nation to procure fighter jet advanced than Su-30 which Myanmar ordered.

As far as Bangladesh concern, they will always be like the below link.

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/bangladesh-air-force-a-flying-club-of-bangladesh/
you're full of shit... shit!

If the rate of crash continue then there will be no Air Force for Bangladesh. There will two Air Forces surrounding Bangladesh those are Indian and Myanmar.

https://exoatmospheric.wordpress.com/2018/04/13/bangladesh-air-force-a-flying-club-of-bangladesh/

Raita-Al-Biriyani's at it at again.

How does it concern a random "American" on what BAF would ever be?

At least learn English before pretending to be American.

Talks are underway for India to procure F-35 after India has been excluded from CAATSA Act and withdrawal of Su-57 program.

Myanmar will have advanced Fighter Jets soon. Talks are underway with a partner nation to procure fighter jet advanced than Su-30 which Myanmar ordered.

Nice Article.

40374365_1854069298014828_2529558578532974592_n.jpg

So far rumour r baf is inducting su-30, mig-29/35 , j-10 ... did I miss any ? Till Jane’s or an OEM /baf announce anything firm order it just here say unless I missed it

You missed EFT and Gripen...both have been reported at different times...keep naming all the fighters eventually BAF is going to pick one of them and we can claim to be right.

waiting for the news of f22 raptor f35 b52 bomber ahahahahaa

you also miss one F16 we will go for send hand ones lol

for western if ever we go f16 blk 60 or blk 70 or f15x
jas39 gripen smart fighter blok

china j10c and other
russia su35 su30

I feel BAF is buying J-10Cs (a twin-seat version of J-10B) & some more used upgraded Mig-29s from Russia and other operators.

MiG-29 upgrade would only make sense if they planned on keeping the original aircraft but also supplemented
with a Mig-35 buy.

I don't think it would have made sense for any other scenario that didn't involve a MiG-35 buy.

Of course this is all speculation on my part, but it seems the MiG-35 ship has sailed.

I think either J-10 or Su-30 or Su-35 is on the way.

I feel BAF is buying J-10Cs (a twin-seat version of J-10B) & some more used upgraded Mig-29s from Russia and other operators.
J-10C is not a twin-seat version of J-10B.
J-10A/B/C are single-seat versions.
J-10S is the twin-seat version of J-10A.
75834b39ly1furrem9lg6j219z1a7k8e.jpg

Last edited:
Bangladesh Air Force has sought a Westernised version of the Su-30 similar in configuration to the Indian Air Force's Su-30MKI.

Essentially what BAF will get in a further upgraded Su-30MKM because the RMAF Su-30 is fitted with Western avionics minus the Israeli avionics and countermeasures that are fitted on the Indian Air Force's Su-30MKI.

Bangladesh and India signed a defence MoU covering joint training. As part of that MoU the Bangladesh Air Force has started sending its pilots to India for advanced courses and high G training. BAF authorities found the training in India to be cheaper and logistically less of a challenge because if courses are lasting a long time pilots can have their families there or visit more frequently compared to if they were sent to Russia for the same training.

However the deals with Russia are of bilateral nature. Russia will supply the Su-30 with configuration based upon BAF requirements. It will provide munitions, training, spares and maintenance associated with the Su-30 program.

The BAF is purchasing fighters from multiple sources due to the ground realities today where the country is balancing between the East and the West. Similar programs are carried out by Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam and Indonesia.

But one thing we have been confirmed by mid and high ranking officers of the BAF is that MiG-35 will not be joining the Bangladesh Air Force. We can expect one or two squadron of Su-30 with Western avionics to join the force.

#BDMilitary.com Exclusive

upload_2018-9-1_22-12-23.png

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom