What's new

Bangladesh Air Force to procure "Buk-M1-2 SAM System"

What is your point here, do you have anything to say on the topic. You are just pushing indian angle of covering their track.

look at back when you guys make each other kaffer in this thread what was point then.and yes i am not blind hater for india.you buy buk-m1 or f-22 raptor we have any problim? no we know well these are for proud of nation otherwise i don't think it will stand in front of gaint.:D

look at back when you guys make each other kaffer in this thread what was point then.and yes i am not blind hater for india.you buy buk-m1 or f-22 raptor we have any problim? no we know well these are for proud of nation otherwise i don't think it will stand in front of gaint.:D

I think becoming a elite member here has made your head too big.

I think becoming a elite member here has made your head too big.

why i got increase my salary?:D man i don't care a single time what i am here . i am a member of defence.pk and i have big head just because i become fat these few months:pop:

My point is that BDMilitary is not an official site so how did they come across this information when it cannot be found anywhere else. The site is actually operated by Indians. I was a member of this forum some years ago but then about 2 years ago it transformed into what it is now. It is merely an outlet for Indian perspectives but poses as a BD site. What ever is happening with these MIG's and SAM's we are not going to get a free hand in their use.

When we can't tell the truth about the Pilkhana massacre do you think we are strong enough to dictate our own defence policy. In fact the two army officers who provided cover for what happened at Pilkhana have been promoted to Lt. Gen. and the DGFI director responsible for not unearthing the plot is still happily in his job. The other army officer implicated in Pilkhana is in charge of defence procurement. In any other country all four would have been sacked and faced court-martial. Now do you think we determine our own defence policy?

I also agree that BDmilitary isn't the best source,but sometimes they were right in their news,and I have seen that.That's why the thread starter Bd_4_ever also thought that its a possibility.After all we are here to discuss,isn't it?

However saying we won't get a free hand on these,to me is very far stretched theory.

As for BDR mutiny,

as per our own Military law,the COAS himself and the battalion responsible for quelling the mutiny are also subjected to court-martial and subsequently getting death penalty for not doing their job.
In any other country,that would have been done too.So no point comparing this country of ours with other countries.

May be I am short sighted,but I still don't see the relation with Russian mercenaries operating SAMs and BDR mutiny.
If they were to operate SAMs,then there would also be Russian pilots flying BD mig-29s,which is complex than operating SAM.

What I am saying is that our defence policy and procurement is not in our hands and that whether we buy MIG's or SAM's depends on whether India gives the go ahead or not. This is more so during an AL government. If Russians do not supervise use then the Indians certainly will. That the information comes from a source run by Indians adds to this impression.

Last edited:
My point is that BDMilitary is not an official site so how did they come across this information when it cannot be found anywhere else. The site is actually operated by Indians. I was a member of this forum some years ago but then about 2 years ago it transformed into what it is now. It is merely an outlet for Indian perspectives but poses as a BD site. What ever is happening with these MIG's and SAM's we are not going to get a free hand in their use.

When we can't tell the truth about the Pilkhana massacre do you think we are strong enough to dictate our own defence policy. In fact the two army officers who provided cover for what happened at Pilkhana have been promoted to Lt. Gen. and the DGFI director responsible for not unearthing the plot is still happily in his job. The other army officer implicated in Pilkhana is in charge of defence procurement. In any other country all four would have been sacked and faced court-martial. Now do you think we determine our own defence policy?

You and idune are upset with BD Military Forum only because you have been expelled from that great Forum. BD Military operates under certain rules and a violater is punished and ousted. That Forum is not as childish as the BD section here is. There are many military officers who are members of that Forum. And they have all those insidious news.

Check the military photographs BDM posts every now and then. Without links with the military establishment it is not possible for anyone to get hold of these pictures. Now, after being expelled from that Forum, you are claiming that it is a RAW sponsored Forum. You must be a real child in the world of grown up people. Indians are very happy with you because you worship their RAW.

2.Myanmar is buying 20 Mig-29 K or perhaps Mig-29 SMT,whereas we are,as reported in the news,buying 14 Migs.No mention of which variant.

MiG 29K is the Naval variant of MiG 29 developed for Indian Navy. Meant to be operated from Aircraft Carriers. It has a LOT of differences from MiG 29 SMT/SMT2's. Its similar to MiG 29 M1/M2.

It has been built based on MiG 29M1/M2's which are an evolution of MiG 29SMT's.
The differences start from the airframe itself, more composites, different avionics and Indian components.

It cannot be a MiG 29K. It can only be a MiG 29SMT.

You and idune are upset with BD Military Forum only because you have been expelled from that great Forum. BD Military operates under certain rules and a violater is punished and ousted. That Forum is not as childish as the BD section here is. There are many military officers who are members of that Forum. And they have all those insidious news.

Check the military photographs BDM posts every now and then. Without links with the military establishment it is not possible for anyone to get hold of these pictures. Now, after being expelled from that Forum, you are claiming that it is a RAW sponsored Forum.

Show the proof that I have been expelled from bdmil.

Have better things to do then hanging around some juvenile fantasy. Indian man who did the initial core network setup for BD army was once my colleague. And when indians are behind this juvi fantasy there is no telling what extent they will go to use some juvenile to run their deception propaganda including these glossy pictures that hallow person like you are so impressed with.

Last edited:
MiG 29K is the Naval variant of MiG 29 developed for Indian Navy. Meant to be operated from Aircraft Carriers. It has a LOT of differences from MiG 29 SMT/SMT2's. Its similar to MiG 29 M1/M2.

It has been built based on MiG 29M1/M2's which are an evolution of MiG 29SMT's.
The differences start from the airframe itself, more composites, different avionics and Indian components.

It cannot be a MiG 29K. It can only be a MiG 29SMT.

The newspaper reports quoted it as Mig-29 K,so I was bit confused.But I know K is a variant for carriers,that's why mentioned "or SMT" which is more logical and possible.

Show the proof that I have been expelled from bdmil.

Have better things to do then hanging around some juvenile fantasy. Indian man who did the initial core network setup for BD army was once my colleague. And when indians are behind this juvi fantasy there is no telling what extent they will go to use some juvenile to run their deception propaganda including these glossy pictures that hallow person like you are so impressed with.
You yourself is the proof. Firstly, if you are or were not a member of that Forum, then how do you know that BDM is a childish Forum. Secondly, since I do not find any trash type of posts in that Forum, it means that even if you were a member in the past, you are no more. It proves that you have been expelled.

By the way, do not try any more to derail this thread from BD's welfare to something else.
If you do or did not have any relationship with that Forum, then do not claim it to be childish, because you are not supposed to know anything about it. I have been a member for quite a number of years and I find people there maintain a kind of decency although most of the posters seem to be having a leaning towards BNP.

Jamaat people have no opportunity to say unnecessary bashing of AL in that Forum. A razakaar traitor like you will have no opportunity to stay in that Forum for a long time. About MBI Munshi, he himself is a paid RAW agent. Otherwise, why he always worships that inefficient organization? A kind of Publicity Officer of RAW.

Check the military photographs BDM posts every now and then. Without links with the military establishment it is not possible for anyone to get hold of these pictures. Now, after being expelled from that Forum, you are claiming that it is a RAW sponsored Forum. You must be a real child in the world of grown up people. Indians are very happy with you because you worship their RAW.

I was never actually expelled from the forum. I never committed any offense in the forum. My IP address is automatically blacklisted by the forum management.

I have been excluded from only Indian run forums - Bharat Rakshak, Indian Defence Forum and now BDMilitary. I committed no offense in BDMilitary but am not allowed to access the site and my offence in the Indian forums was to criticize Indian policy towards Bangladesh and question their role in 1971. That the Indian army have destroyed 1971 war related documents adds substance to my allegations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom