What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Why we allow illegal peoples be it Bangladeshi or anyone else? Cause of them our youth does not get job and they active in terrorism always! If they are so brave go to USA/UK without Visas their Gov will kick 'em out or shoot them straight!

Obviously hes not going to say that directly these days..but no matter what u say or think, Modi is terrorist according an Indian Hindu Minister, i posted the link above please check it out
Why are you acting like Dumb??
Its election time people take every chance to attack on others... That guy is from Congress and we donn't believe in congress. You said that Modi said in speeches about Muslims share speeches with me :coffee:

This sarkar has one advantage and one disadvantage........

"Lack of a strong opposition"

There is no opposition. If you don't secure 60 seats then you will not even get opposition privileges.

majority ofPDF Pakistani members expected PTI and PMLN won

On the other hand,Majority of the PDF indian members expected MODI and Modi won.

abhey ye kia majra hay,Kya Allah k nazdeek sirf tum log hi ho

Bhai no partiality from allah, just hard work from Modi

In six months Modi did 437 rallies, addressed 5827 events and traveled 6 lakh Kilometes enough to circle earth 6 times while Imran thought that facebook likes are going to win him votes. Had he put equal hard work, he may have potentially met every pakistani and explained his agenda to them. In rural areas, either identity or pure personal hard work win you votes.

Indians voted purely based on development and against corruption and mismanagement. This time the public was not swayed by the foolish gimmicks that parties use such as religion to win votes. This is a good sign, and my best wishes to Modi and the BJP, hopefully they fulfill the promises they have made to the public and restart the failing economy.

As for the people who are b*tch*ng about the result, by saying this is unsecular need to realize that the election had nothing to do with religion, since people who elected Modi today are the same that elected congress a decade ago.

Can anyone post a comparison with exit polls, as to how they faired?

Well, Congress will have to have sit quite for next 5 years. That is music to my ears...:yahoo:

It is not good for the country..... We need a productive opposition..... That will help our nation to grow....

Their overall estimations were always wrong.... 2004, 2009 and now 2014. I dont think anyone predicted BJP getting absolute majority

Bhai no partiality from allah, just hard work from Modi

In six months Modi did 437 rallies, addressed 5827 events and traveled 6 lakh Kilometes enough to circle earth 6 times while Imran thought that facebook likes are going to win him votes. Had he put equal hard work, he may have potentially met every pakistani and explained his agenda to them. In rural areas, either identity or pure personal hard work win you votes.

Pulling out 70+ seats out of 80 from UP is the most marvelous job done, they even making penetration in North-East particularly in Assam and two South Indian states( Karnataka-Andhra Pradesh).

Congratz to all the people voted to form a stable government. Hope BJP stays well within the Sri Lankan interests in the region.

Congratz to all the people voted to form a stable government. Hope BJP stays well within the Sri Lankan interests in the region.

Well, you people must throw a party. Local Tamil Nadu parties are not needed to form government.

Today's Chanakya made the exact exit poll, they only predicted 70+ seats for BJP in UP and that came true, they also gave NDA will get 340. Rest of the exit polls underestimated BJP's performance.

Back
Top Bottom