What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

983651_740650815993679_3108906700550846946_n.png

Ohh.. don't worry.....it was just for those guys.....
Then you wonder why they replied :unsure:

Talon. Congrats to u for NaMo becoming PM. :D

I mean, now we wont have any fights between our Armies. :D
:unsure: I dont even know him...nor did I ever utter anything against him throughout the whole election period...nor am I interested in knowing :D

Exactly right. I guess I won't be able to accuse you guys of being ruled by an Italian anymore. :P

By the way, what does the thread title mean?
A popular slogan of the BJP campaign was AB KI BAAR MODI SARKAAR translated THIS TIME MODI GOVERNMENT. arp2014 has used a MODIfied (no puns intended :p:) to use the slogan BAN GAYI MODI SARKAR translated MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Then you wonder why they replied :unsure:

:unsure: I dont even know him...nor did I ever utter anything against him throughout the whole election period...nor am I interested in knowing :D
But u are always worried bout Indian and Pak Armu standoff and enmity. Arent u? If no then u rightly dont care. But if u do, then u shud be happy Modi is PM now.

Sweeping victory..Congress lost by a great margin, their biggest loss ever.Congress got only 44 seats or so, while they had candidates all over the country.. where as Mamata Banerjee or Jayalalitha won 34 and 37 seats respectively, although they are regional players.

Back
Top Bottom