What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

Then you wonder why they replied :unsure:
nope....it all started with this post.....u see....:unsure:
Capture.JPG

Congress lost by a great margin/quote]

IMHO congress lost much before general elections when arrogance of power and an crazy ambition to project its VP as its face disconnected the party from ground realities. I don't have data right now, but a poll on NDTV yesterday indicated more youth have voted for Modi that a certain 40+ year old self appointed Youth Icon

IMHO congress lost much before general elections when arrogance of power and an crazy ambition to project its VP as its face disconnected the party from ground realities. I don't have data right now, but a poll on NDTV yesterday indicated more youth have voted for Modi that a certain 40+ year old self appointed Youth Icon

Congress actually won way way back, it was only for the reason that people din't saw a viable alternative to congress that they voted for UPA 1 & 2. It was not a victory, but Indians din't have any other option.

But u are always worried bout Indian and Pak Armu standoff and enmity. Arent u? If no then u rightly dont care. But if u do, then u shud be happy Modi is PM now.
Well I care about my country, my border, my army... so... :whistle:

The only hope for congress is remove pappu from leading and replace him with priyanka gandhi.

If congress wants a comeback let priyanka lead! She is the next Indira

What's a padosi bro. :woot:
padosi meaning neighbor.......:D:D
And how is that offensive enough to chase Lahore? :unsure:
I don't know...I can't speak for all ...on this form ..can I....
but have seen many insulting modi as terrorist..chaiwala.....untouchable,...... backward.....hindu terrorist.....not only on this thread but from the start of election period.....

pappu ka mazzak udata hai......:angry::angry:
sonia aunty tumhe kabhi maaf nai karegii.....:D:D

Back
Top Bottom