What's new

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar!!!!!!!!

yara what is wrong with these indian brain less creature of BJP i dont want to comment on this thread but enough is enough some chutyas from india are msging Pakistani pages and FB accounts that modi aa gya aub Pakistan nai bcha ga WTF dude are they serious or they are having cocaine after modis victory and i bet modi's will change his stance regarding Pakistan once he will be briefed by Indian army chief and RAW chief about Pakistan and ISI and what will be the reaction of ISI inside india if india tried to attack Pakistan ....... anyways congrats to indian member on PDF but to be very honest i think ur 80 percent janta is jahil msging random Pakistani fb ids and saying '' Modi pm ban gya aub nai bcha ga Pakistan'' middle finger for them ......

Yeah Indians drugging themselves into delusional rages all over the internet today. :rofl:

I hope Modi's leadership help to bring India and China closer. To be honest our border disputes with China are not something that can't be solved. It's much less complicated than with Pakistan.

That's all fine, but what I'm really looking forward to is that massive infrastructure and financial boom that's coming up. :partay: I'm sure Modi will let in Chinese investment this time, to non-sensitive sectors at least.

I am good member :angel:
But you always talk about Indian guys 8-) Many Pakistani members also troll why don't you first clean them :angry:
well, dont provoke...then they wont attack...

People put things like Lahore bhi ajai ga..

Islam/ Pakistan = Terrorist/ terrorism

These really are provoking words!

Do you seriously think some make an account "esp" to attack Indians? Well no..they discuss Pakistan issues but sure you attack and then expect the other side to be silent is really like being born yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom