What's new

Modi’s close aide Amit Shah all set to be BJP president, formal announcement soon

Don't care about this "dark side" bull crap. Go scare some other people. You are starting to sound like congress.
stop acting like a kid...everyone can't agree with ur decision....and why call someone congressi , just because ur and the others view doesn't match....
its a personal choices yo like amit saha as BJP head or not...
and onething....extremism in anycase is not good....be it in Muslim world or hindu world....

I am an independent as well.

You can't just blindly trust any political party. You need to hold the powerful accountable. that is how democracy works.

Did you vote? YES or NO?

stop acting like a kid...everyone can't agree with ur decision....and why call someone congressi , just because ur and the others view doesn't match....
its a personal choices yo like amit saha as BJP head or not...
and onething....extremism in anycase is not good....br it in Muslim world or hindu world....

Sure, all IA soldiers killing the terrorists are Hindu Extremists. Kashmiris are also crying about unmarked graves and HR violation aren't they?

I am not protecting anyone.
Why was Ishrat jahan killed???

Who knew you would get so emotional??I am a political mugwump...and so is @Ravi Nair (I think...I hope)
I dont support any political party... :coffee:

so be it!!!

If you dont know one of the Ilmi is present on this forum...hehehe.
:P
ishrat jahan is a two way folded story and no one really know whats the truth... just because one can't prove something in court thar doesn't means...its always correct...

ishrat jahan is a two way folded story and no one really know whats the truth... just because one can't prove something in court thar doesn't means...its always correct...

Ishrat Jahan story is a lot like the Delhi Zamia Encounter story. In both cases the terrorists were glorified and the protectors were humiliated for vote bank politics.

Did you vote? YES or NO?

Sure, all IA soldiers killing the terrorists are Hindu Extremists. Kashmiris are also crying about unmarked graves and HR violation aren't they?
look when it come to extremism .. no one is wrong and no one is right.... those who blast themselves in open market we call them terrorists....and they call our army/ govt. terrorist...we claim kashmir to be ours...they claim its theirs....do u really think just because u also claim the same thing make them wrong...may be for u ..but for them , they are doing the right thing.... making their way for heaven....
we salute and give medals to our soldiers who kill the terrorists and they do tge same with theirs....
and i told u.... extremism is not good...be it in Hindu society or in any other religious society....u can see how muslims world is in turmoil ...just because of their extremists views...

look when it come to extremism .. no one is wrong and no one is right.... those who blast themselves in open market we call them terrorists....and they call our army/ govt. terrorist...we claim kashmir to be ours...they claim its theirs....do u really think just because u also claim the same thing make them wrong...may be for u ..but for them , they are doing the right thing.... making their way for heaven....
we salute and give medals to our soldiers who kill the terrorists and they do tge same with theirs....
and i told u.... extremism is not good...be it in Hindu society or in any other religious society....u can see how muslims world is in turmoil ...just because of their extremists views...

Killing the terrorists like Ishrat Jahan is an act of extremism? If yes then I welcome such extremism and hold such extremists in high regard.

Who knew you would get so emotional??I am a political mugwump...and so is @Ravi Nair (I think...I hope)
I dont support any political party...
Cool. I have seen firsthand how every system in this country is twisted to loot it. Except from Riots I have seen a lot.
So if you don't know anything keep your bookish ideas to your fantasies.

Last edited:
Killing the terrorists like Ishrat Jahan is an act of extremism? If yes then I welcome such extremism and hold such extremists in high regard.
don't talk like a fool.... i never said anything abt ishrat jahan...
u don't know the full story behind the scene... do u..???
if u don't know the backstage story....u can't judge her..just by perception....can can be a terrorist or she can't...

don't talk like a fool.... i never said anything abt ishrat jahan...
u don't know the full story behind the scene... do u..???
if u don't know the backstage story....u can't judge her..just by perception....can can be a terrorist or she can't...

Agree, Kasab was allegedly a RSS guy. He was photographed with saffron band wrapped around his arm. He was silenced before we could know the truth.

Agree, Kasab was allegedly a RSS guy. He was photographed with saffron band wrapped around his arm. He was silenced before we could know the truth.
ahh...i think i am banging my head against the wall....do u think ajmal kasab and ishrat jahan is in same page.... u do know..IB and CBI were never in the same page in ishrat case....if the countries two most sophisticated intelligence agencies were not in the same page...how can u say so surely she was a terrorist....
can u prove it...even if she was...no..

ahh...i think i am banging my head against the wall....do u think ajmal kasab and ishrat jahan is in same page.... u do know..IB and CBI were never in the same page in ishrat case....if the countries two most sophisticated intelligence agencies were not in the same page...how can u say so surely she was a terrorist....
can u prove it...even if she was...no..

IB and CBI were never in the same page because CBI was UPA government's parrot. Just for your information CBI is not an Intelligence Agency.

Ishrat Jahan became the daughter of every sicularist worth his/her salt in India. As far as sicularists and Muslims are concerned, cases are not same, 26/11 was an RSS consipiracy hatched to show Muslims in bad light. Kasab was a Hindu Fundamentalist, proven beyond doubt. Ask any sane Secular Muslim from Azamgarh.

Ishrat was an innocent college going girl what if local people (Hindu Fundamentalists) in Gujarat feared her reputation and her business which she had inherited from her criminal father. She will always remain an innocent girl killed by Hindu Fundamentalists.

IB and CBI were never in the same page because CBI was UPA government's parrot. Just for your information CBI is not an Intelligence Agency.

Ishrat Jahan became the daughter of every sicularist worth his/her salt in India. As far as sicularists and Muslims are concerned, cases are not same, 26/11 was an RSS consipiracy hatched to show Muslims in bad light. Kasab was a Hindu Fundamentalist, proven beyond doubt. Ask any sane Secular Muslim from Azamgarh.

Ishrat was an innocent college going girl what if local people (Hindu Fundamentalists) in Gujarat feared her reputation and her business which she had inherited from her criminal father. She will always remain an innocent girl killed by Hindu Fundamentalists.
look i am not a great fan of secularism and neither muslims .. but i can't say everything that a Hindu organization does is correct.... in ishrat jahan case may be cbi was upa parrot at that time...but now we have BJP at center...so, we need the evidence and proof to prove ishrat jahan to a terrorist.... once she is proved in court its over...

look i am not a great fan of secularism and neither muslims .. but i can't say everything that a Hindu organization does is correct.... in ishrat jahan case may be cbi was upa parrot at that time...but now we have BJP at center...so, we need the evidence and proof to prove ishrat jahan to a terrorist.... once she is proved in court its over...

Just for your info the current case isn't about whether Ishrat Jahan was a terrorist or not. The court has refused to discuss this angle.

Back
Top Bottom