What's new

Modi’s close aide Amit Shah all set to be BJP president, formal announcement soon

This is a powerful post so how would we know if he would use this post to influence ppl who're investigating the case or not??
I dont support the decision of making Amit shah BJP president.
Hahahah the BJP is already in power with his mentor as PM.
Just His reputation can affect his cases(without him lifting a finger), so how is his being BJP prez any different.
anyway he will be cleared as this is a conspiracy case against him.

how can this Muslim killer be lected as the BJP president? This proves BJP is not a secular party.

Can I be a congress politician now?
you got any proof that he is a muslim killer if not i request you to keepquite first give any proofs then make an alligation and you are a seneor member ... wow

He will be cleared from that case. CBI will drop the charges on lack of evidence! That's how the cookie crumbles!:coffee:

Then the Cookie is Anti-Muslim. If it was a secular cookie it would not have crumbled. But since it is a lower quality saffron cookie, it crumbled easily.

you got any proof that he is a muslim killer if not i request you to keepquite first give any proofs then make an alligation and you are a seneor member ... wow

:hitwall:

Sirji, it was sarcasm.

how can this Muslim killer be lected as the BJP president? This proves BJP is not a secular party.

Can I be a congress politician now?
Was BJP ever suppose to be a secular party? If that was the case.. I'm going to stop supporting the party! I was under the impression that they were communal.. & hence my support to them!:devil:

Was BJP ever suppose to be a secular party? If that was the case.. I'm going to stop supporting party! I was under the impression that they were communal.. & hence my support to them!:devil:
aapke kahyalt shazia ilmi ke bare me kya hain sirji ;)

This is a powerful post so how would we know if he would use this post to influence ppl who're investigating the case or not??

I dont support the decision of making Amit shah BJP president.

& the LEFT LEANING Illegal Immigrant has spoken :coffee:

Go Back To Your Country Will Ya?

Hahahah the BJP is already in power with his mentor as PM.
Just His reputation can affect his cases(without him lifting a finger), so how is his being BJP prez any different.
Ofcourse! ofcourse!!
who can touch a man with such a reputation???
This btw consolidates my belief..
Days after he pulled up Amit Shah, CBI judge shifted | The Indian Express
The judge who pulled up Amit shah for failing to appear before the court is now transferred.

AugenBlick said:
anyway he will be cleared as this is a conspiracy case against him.
Conspiracy??
hmm
The phone records show Shah had multiple calls with the accused officers during the Sohrabbudin sheikh operation.There's enough circumstantial evidence against Amit shah to prove that this was not a conspiracy against him.
But I am sure Modi's right hand man who is his lucky charm also known to mobilise the grass roots and who has an impeccable reputation of doing election winning campaigns will definitely be protected by BJP.
They cant afford to loose him really!!
He will be cleared from that case. CBI will drop the charges on lack of evidence! That's how the cookie crumbles!
Gotcha!!!
waise humara khayalat bahut milta julta hai.. magar uska khulasa public forum mei kaise kare paaji?:cheesy:
I am going to report this to Ilmi brothers. :coffee:
& the LEFT LEANING Illegal Immigrant has spoken

Go Back To Your Country Will Ya?
Leaning?? where??
back to my county??
Will you welcome me at the airport when I land in "my country"???:lol:

Back
Top Bottom